"Uh oh! They're double-teaming me!"Anya Melfissa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You do realize that's not a realistic prospect in most places outside of the US? Owning some kinds of firearm is legal a lot of places but carrying a concealed handgun? Not likely.....
..Yes?

It's Romania.

It's Romania.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I just realized Kaela assembled a group of some of the most toxic gamers of HoloEN to play Mario Party with. Should be good.

Edit: I also realized HoloEN has a very large concentration of toxic gamers lol

Ensok

Early Adopter

I just realized Kaela assembled a group of the most toxic gamers of HoloEN to play Mario Party with. Should be good.

Can't watch with sound but I'm rooting for Kaela, wish they picked a map that wasn't as boring as Birthday Cake though. And wish they picked 20 turns instead of 15. But should still be fun. I don't know how experienced IRyS is with Mario Party but I expect her to flail about and not know what she's doing most of the game.

Horo7618

No one in particular
..Yes?

It's Romania.
Which apparently has very strict gun laws, even by European standards. It's been a long time since you could randomly have 10,000 turks impaled there on a whim.....

Ensok

Early Adopter
IRyS literally planting three Piranha Plants before getting to the first star already.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Do you ever notice how much time they waste playing the mini game in practice mode before actually playing? They could probably squeeze in 5 extra turns with no extra time if they just started the game right away.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I like how Tenma thinks a knife in her purse will be enough. She's a very petite, small woman. If they didn't cut out scenes with women attempting to stab/slash with knives from Surviving Edged Weapons, we'd see how poorly they fare.

Half-Gypsy needs a gun. A .45 would probably be unrealistic for any of these girls (Sleepy is a different story), but there's probably a good number of 9 mm. CCW out there for petite frames and tiny hands..

We still don't have full body photos of her roommate, though knives are about as useful as what you're going to use them for. She should carry a taser maybe.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Irys doesn't know what dumpy is. She thought it means poop.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This collab is 3 girls being chaotic and toxic. Meanwhile Ela:
foto_no_exif (29).jpg

Just what I was hoping for.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I like how Tenma thinks a knife in her purse will be enough. She's a very petite, small woman. If they didn't cut out scenes with women attempting to stab/slash with knives from Surviving Edged Weapons, we'd see how poorly they fare.

Half-Gypsy needs a gun. A .45 would probably be unrealistic for any of these girls (Sleepy is a different story), but there's probably a good number of 9 mm. CCW out there for petite frames and tiny hands..

:lumitenmakillhim:
I don't think they allow conceal carry in Romania unless you are a politician, some special bureaucrat, law enforcement or licensed private security.
Czechs might be the only ones with shall-issue conceal carry for the average person, almost every other country in the EU needs a special reason or job for it.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sticky Keys has once again been an inconvenience for a chuuba, Mori nearly got a game over because she tried to run from the stalker and pressed enter one too many times

How many more victims will Sticky Keys claim?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I like how Tenma thinks a knife in her purse will be enough.
In my experience the vast majority of women greatly over-estimate their own strength. It's why stupid advice like "hold your keys this way so you can gouge out eyes" is still so prevalent.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Way less if they realized you can disable it and did so.

I remember a long while back that, no matter how many times I disabled sticky keys, it would somehow turn itself back on

I am willing to bet this has never been "fixed"

Ensok

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mario party really horrifying game for collab. It ruins friendships and pulls the darkest things out of people's souls. But Kaela doesn't succumb to the evil magic of this game.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Mumei disconected during a VS and AI took over for it. What are the chances of her going Super Towl?

SuperTowl.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom