"You sounded very excited to steal someone's panties Uruka"Chisaka Airi

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

Piss update:

• Smells good, like coffee or chicken soup
  • Almost red, period schizos write that down!
  • Mic almost got dunked in it View attachment 42541
And finally here it is, in all its glory

EDIT: replaced the piss image with a more accurate one she posted that shows off the red color more
I get that we give Mozu a pass because she's Sanalite's girl, but this shit is disgusting.
How is this woman alive after eating soap (on two ocasions), trying cat food, and now this?

yet she asked if old milk can be used in cooking :BijouBijou: unless i misheard
Ricotta cheese is made with soured milk. If it's just sour and without mold or weird color is ok to use for that recipe.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii took a loan from a loan shark (cat(fat)) and is probably betting her life savings on horse racing.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This debt arc was hilarious. SubaChocoLuna borrowed 1000 diamonds from Okayu and became her slaves in order to pay it off. Subaru bet 200(?) diamonds on Pekora in horse racing. Pekora then proceeded to job and nearly get last place, putting both of them further in debt. In order to make up for it, Pekora borrows 1500 diamonds from Okayu and bets it all on Subaru. The duck somehow manages to win her race even though it was stacked and had Towa, Botan and Iroha. She managed to instantly clear both her and Pekora's debt and become ridiculously wealthy (in Minecraft.)

And to think this all started because they formed an alliance over Yagoo's golden ass wart.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This debt arc was hilarious. SubaChocoLuna borrowed 1000 diamonds from Okayu and became her slaves in order to pay it off. Subaru bet 200(?) diamonds on Pekora in horse racing. Pekora then proceeded to job and nearly get last place, putting both of them further in debt. In order to make up for it, Pekora borrows 1500 diamonds from Okayu and bets it all on Subaru. The duck somehow manages to win her race even though it was stacked and had Towa, Botan and Iroha. She managed to instantly clear both her and Pekora's debt and become ridiculously wealthy (in Minecraft.)

And to think this all started because they formed an alliance over Yagoo's golden ass wart.
Ahh that's why they worked the stall. Ollie's stall is too fun. She is having people do confessions and between Lui and Mio it's hard to know who is laughing harder.
Here is the clip

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Is it still live posting if the stream ended some minutes ago? Anyways, I just wanted to show Reine's streak after 1 hour of fishing.
u46te5364.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Meanwhile, Bae started contemplating both breaking down and selling Bijou for money and started auctioning her off to chat to repay her debts...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wemi is currently playing blue archive and is immediately liking mutsuki

goddamn it crying emojis imminent

edit: a fucking shun from the free tutorial pull im gonna lose it

Limkin

Lumi tries to be mean and fails miserably
"How dare you call me a cute innocent princess, it's disgusting" I would call her like this too
"Sandpaper his balls off" 😊 so cute

Last edited:

GOTBB

The thread should have never split, I do not see the benefit and (related)
no one is talking about Kaela who is live now AND has 14 waiting rooms open

Edit: I know this is a trial period but very quickly I see I just have two threads I have to skim through to see stuff I care about. It feels like more work to keep up and to make sure not to double or cross-post and reference and this is probably its own conversation to be had but yeah, it might just be specific to how I use this forum but everything is just a little more annoying
(unless that is ultimately the point, hmmm....)

Awoogers

jesus tenma screaming startled me

edit: id imagine tenma fighting the guy if shes the one getting doxxed

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The thread should have never split, I do not see the benefit and (related)
no one is talking about Kaela who is live now AND has 14 waiting rooms open

Edit: I know this is a trial period but very quickly I see I just have two threads I have to skim through to see stuff I care about. It feels like more work to keep up and to make sure not to double or cross-post and reference and this is probably its own conversation to be had but yeah, it might just be specific to how I use this forum but everything is just a little more annoying
(unless that is ultimately the point, hmmm....)

I think this thread its only going to get used for big Collabs or events so i agree.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
jesus tenma screaming startled me

edit: id imagine tenma fighting the guy if shes the one getting doxxed
The three of them are screaming because of shiny coat stalker guy.

Sure hits close to home, eh girls?

Awoogers

The three of them are screaming because of shiny coat stalker guy.

Sure hits close to home, eh girls?

not them immediately looking for knives

based on experience?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
now that Mii-chan-senpai has been permanently traumatized, please look forward to Pink Woman experiencing much of the same at the top of the hour:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
now that Mii-chan-senpai has been permanently traumatized, please look forward to Pink Woman experiencing much of the same at the top of the hour:

I like how Tenma thinks a knife in her purse will be enough. She's a very petite, small woman. If they didn't cut out scenes with women attempting to stab/slash with knives from Surviving Edged Weapons, we'd see how poorly they fare.

Half-Gypsy needs a gun. A .45 would probably be unrealistic for any of these girls (Sleepy is a different story), but there's probably a good number of 9 mm. CCW out there for petite frames and tiny hands..

:lumitenmakillhim:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Half-Gypsy needs a gun.
You do realize that's not a realistic prospect in most places outside of the US? Owning some kinds of firearm is legal a lot of places but carrying a concealed handgun? Not likely.....

Top Bottom