"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

Piss update:

• Smells good, like coffee or chicken soup
  • Almost red, period schizos write that down!
  • Mic almost got dunked in it View attachment 42541
And finally here it is, in all its glory

EDIT: replaced the piss image with a more accurate one she posted that shows off the red color more
If this is really piss then she is knocking on deaths door

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I really love 3D fauna, you can see her recoil with cringe when she messes up.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I really love 3D fauna, you can see her recoil with cringe when she messes up.
I was just watching for about 5 minutes and I saw WAY more than that. :shiinastare:
When her and IRyS do a mocopi collab on this game, the two of them will probably be non-stop flashing the camera.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Question on Amiya, whenever someone pops up in chat she gives them a shoutout. Like say X person says ssomething for the first time she says "Hi X" and then like, thats it. Can she..... actively remember each chatter's first appearance in chat on a stream????
I presume there's a function on the streamer's side that can highlight first messages from users that stream.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Cnetacutie live!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
dolphin man is an actual song?????

rin randomly sang it just now in her pikmin stream

Ensok

Early Adopter
Tuning into Lumi's Halo 2 stream and I can immediately tell that she hasn't switched to Legendary for sure since a Jackal Sniper didn't immediately kill her while it had her in its sights.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1693271785526.png
From Lisa's music review when she pulled up Two of Hearts by Stacey Q. Kinda sweet, honestly.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I guess no HoloEN members will be on whatever the minecraft thing is, bae said they asked everyone but she didn't even know it's today, kronii said yes but towa said kronii may not know what she said yes to, and i think towa announced 2 members had to leave the event (can't confirm since i think she said it on stream).

Negzana

Tuning into Lumi's Halo 2 stream and I can immediately tell that she hasn't switched to Legendary for sure since a Jackal Sniper didn't immediately kill her while it had her in its sights.
Did she take 5 minutes to kill a silver elite? If not she's defs doing heroic or something

Ensok

Early Adopter
Did she take 5 minutes to kill a silver elite? If not she's defs doing heroic or something
She's on Heroic, she just got past Regret.

Negzana

She's on Heroic, she just got past Regret.
Shame that I missed Regret. That was my favorite level to fuck around in when I was a kid

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I guess no HoloEN members will be on whatever the minecraft thing is, bae said they asked everyone but she didn't even know it's today, kronii said yes but towa said kronii may not know what she said yes to, and i think towa announced 2 members had to leave the event (can't confirm since i think she said it on stream).
I think it was a bad move by Holo to overcharge everyone in Summer.The Homos have a Rust event going on 24/7 the girls had Splash Party,but they also have the festival then Council needs to do their 3D showcases then the OW2 Showmatch agains the homos,EN Homos have to do their anniv,etc.Its just too much to keep up.

Topo Chico

Yuko's keyboard is no where near as bad as pippa's
1693273172036.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Unfortunate but understandable. Just like last year, it was decided last minute and everyone's been rushing to finish their stalls/games. Not to mention how stacked this summer has been for Holo. Botan said she invited everyone from EN/ID when she announced the event like 2 weeks ago but I wouldn't be surprised if the EN girls forgot about it or never even saw it. No one from EN's been playing Minecraft anyways outside of Fauna and sometimes Kiara.

I think it was a bad move by Holo to overcharge everyone in Summer.The Homos have a Rust event going on 24/7 the girls had Splash Party,but they also have the festival then Council needs to do their 3D showcases then the OW2 Showmatch agains the homos,EN Homos have to do their anniv,etc.Its just too much to keep up.
I agree about the summer but the Minecraft Festival was PeBoT's idea, not Holo management. I'm not sure why they decided to do it considering last year's festival was also rushed with awkward timing but I guess they want to keep tradition.

Awoogers

Topo Chico

i honestly expected worse ngl props to her for it being somewhat on the cleaner side

i really expected something close or even worse than pippa
She's an odd cat still, she started burping and them blamed it on eating chips ?????
Boo bros have a special one for their oshi

Awoogers

She's an odd cat still, she started burping and them blamed it on eating chips ?????
Boo bros have a special one for their oshi
as much as i hate the pisspandering that she does shes such a dork its kind of endearing

its like looking after that one cousin every summer on your grandmothers house

except the piss that aint fucking normal

Top Bottom