"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fellow Buddy Airi is in chat, Mozu is falling apart
1693251021292.png

UberSoldat

"If you're gonna tell me to stop drinking piss, I'm gonna cut my fingers off"

Was she always this unhinged back at PK?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Mouse is live and will be doing a Spanish speaking stream in 30 mins. She'll be taking part in an event on the QSMP multilingual Minecraft server.
I don't speak the language but Mouse has been floating the idea of Spanish streaming for a while now, and she's already sitting at 10k, so ES bros get in I guess.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Mouse is live and will be doing a Spanish speaking stream in 30 mins. She'll be taking part in an event on the QSMP multilingual Minecraft server.
I don't speak the language but Mouse has been floating the idea of Spanish streaming for a while now, and she's already sitting at 10k, so ES bros get in I guess.

They'll start a racewar in chat from the things I've learned on this forum.

If some ESbros would be so kind to give me some sentences that'll rile up chat that'd be greatly appreciated.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Nerissa joined Kiara's stream and now they're just talking about hair removal techniques.

UberSoldat

And Pichi is just gonna leave that pic of her urine up there.

Every day I say Alhamdulillah for being born a normal person.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's drawing is so good you almost forget there's a picture of her urine in a cup in the top left
censored mozu drawing time.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Listing to Shylily ramble about Merch ideas she's surprisingly well informed about the subject. Meanwhile her chat is suggesting things like pianos with Keys made from her nails???

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I didn't think Holocure was a game that needed coaching but sasuga chicken. At least it's a good time whenever her and Nerissa are together.

Awoogers

I didn't think Holocure was a game that needed coaching but sasuga chicken. At least it's a good time whenever her and Nerissa are together.
what the fuck kiara

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kiara live to play HoloCure and probably announce details on her album.

Edit: Streaming with her base model, for once. "Fuck the second hat, stop asking about the second hat! I burned it!"
:SelenHAHAhere:

I was surprised by how pleasant Kiara's voice sounded, but then I realised that Nerissa was in VC.

GOTBB

Kiara struggling and barely surviving while sounding desperate to talk about Burger King chicken sandwiches to Nerissa was pretty funny.

Edit: Also, ketchup fucking sucks you do not need a reason ressa, you are correct!

Not-Username

what the fuck kiara
I mean Kiara is inept.
But holy fuck you haven't seen anything if you think screeching chicken is the worst :ameraintear:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Numi is putting out an album of probably weird shit
1693259271466.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
getrinned.png

She knows but she can't stop, what compels a Woman to go down a path of such self destruction

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This person's name in Fauna's Switch Sports stream:
foto_no_exif (23).jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Question on Amiya, whenever someone pops up in chat she gives them a shoutout. Like say X person says ssomething for the first time she says "Hi X" and then like, thats it. Can she..... actively remember each chatter's first appearance in chat on a stream????

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Top Bottom