"Stop laughing at my fetishes!"Ange Katrina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I would like to clarify, I am all for this woman. Her severe mental illness merely intensifies my desire to care for and pamper her (and maybe possible eventually get her to improve her own life).
we need a reticule react ASAP

Negzana

Shiori is a grave reminder that SEAtubers are draped in red flags. Even the most innocent one will have some twist to them that makes them menhera. Thankfully my oshi isn't like this. Now I have to sleep for 3 hours, Kaela doing her 8th consecutive stream in the last 12 hours soon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kaela doing her 8th consecutive stream in the last 12 hours soon.
Sadly, Kaela is still probably the sanest ID member, even in spite of this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She plays games to have characters to get attached to

Same

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Subaru frisks the first black person she comes across and finds weed on them. She is really good at being a cop.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I didn't sign up for the Phase experience.. maybe I've been missing out? I need a drink and ponder some things.. small doses, small doses.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru wants nothing more than to go back to bed but she's doing her best.
48901.jpeg

I appreciate that she says marijuana like Mary-Fauna.

DanishCookies

Shiori bringing up the "if you cut your testicles, you'll live longer" stuff she brought up earlier by the end was really funny.
She seems fixated on that. :SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiori bringing up the "if you cut your testicles, you'll live longer" stuff she brought up earlier by the end was really funny.
She seems fixated on that. :SelenHAHAhere:
:airidepressed:
I hate that she's one of the few girls in Hololive that I can stand zatsus of

DanishCookies

:airidepressed:
I hate that she's one of the few girls in Hololive that I can stand zatsus of
Me too. Last holo zatsu I tried listening to was Calli with her hippie mom and that just pissed me off.

Ensok

Early Adopter
And Subaru got fired for pulling a gun on a jaywalker.

Negzana

Elapod.PNG

Edit: She's been so distracted by Gartic Phone she hasn't started the Kobo LoL stream yet. I hope she does another Gartic Phone stream some time that isn't constrained to an hour.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Where are the Homos Irys?

Oh here they are,just very scared.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The girls are being clowned on, as expected

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Props to the Homos for going all out.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Props to the Homos for going all out.
Too bad it was boring as all sin lol. OW is already an awful game to watch, it being a stomp just made it even more boring

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Too bad it was boring as all sin lol. OW is already an awful game to watch, it being a stomp just made it even more boring
Well after watching the first and now this showmatch there are some key differences.
-Members:All of the girls that play Valorant and are really good at it took part in that match with the weird choice of Nene and a lack of ID members but thats OK
For OW2 i only think Towa plays this? and IDK about the Homos but this one sided stomp made it look like they play this game 24/7.They decided to choose members by popularity rather than the ones that are familiar with the game.
Scrims:This one is very important,before the real deal the Teams in Valorant practiced between each other all the time on regular basis and off-stream too.The unicorn autism didnt allow this so the Homos and the girls practiced against randoms.
Interaction:The same point but this time with comms.After every match in Valorant the girls talked with the other team a little bit and that helped to create hype.In OW2 it was just Towa and Botan trying to carry and the Homos laughing their asses off.

Top Bottom