"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I hate shills
Nothing is perfect
Nothing is perfect, no, but when it seems like every former Niji has pretty negative things to say about their time in the company, maybe they're not shilling.
Besides this is effectively her first real stream since leaving. Give it a bit for any desire to vent to get off her chest and things'll be fine.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nothing is perfect, no, but when it seems like every former Niji has pretty negative things to say about their time in the company, maybe they're not shilling.
I mean that's a pretty major selection bias though. The ones who like it probably aren't going to leave (assuming they exist)....

Anime Fan

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Matara Kan back again to talk post-debut and play Dwarf Fortress later, hopefully with yesterdays massive tech issues solved.

Edit: She's also announcing a song and a separate big collab project that will involve all the girls in ~5 weeks. She said when she discussed it with her manager they were super supportive and went really in-depth on how they could help, which really shocked her. Apparently she's not used to anything like that and her assumption would be that her project = her responsibility on all accounts. They even offered marketing which she couldn't believe.
Chalk another one up for black company rumours, basically.

Edit 2: She's fangirling pretty hard over Warhammer. Reading a bunch of the books and will be playing her first proper match on Sunday - she liked the Necrons a lot, as well as the Tyranids and Chaos. Honestly for a nerd streamer she's ticking a ton of boxes.

Seriously asking this
She really means ALL of the girls? Or its all(minus Nazuna)?
I dont wanna get baited again

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Either Airi is smart or chat has tricked her into showing thighs by supas asking about her sword and boots

kek

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"you guys need to work on segregation" Chisaka Airi 2k23

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Airi pon-tangeted her way into not playing the game she was going her stream for 72 minutes

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Delicious Rat salt.
:faunacry:
How Does Salt React on Rats?
According to presently available information, rats can take up to a day or less to die after consuming salt. However, they will need to have eaten at least 80 grams (0.17 lbs) of it for the salt to be fatal. Rats cannot survive with more than 70 to 75 grams (0.16 lbs) of salt in their bodies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think the black company vidya struck a cord with the pon wolf

soap suds

I don't actually know if Enna has mentioned it before, but she just said that her mom has schizophrenia and is taking some "hardcore medication." She's been talking about her family for a bit and its... kind of sad.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Matara is nice :)
Kuro is annoying

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
oh hey
one of the girls this thread often talks about but that I never watch is in Kiaras stream Bild_2023-10-18_171617377.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oh god is that Aura talking? She's so fucking british :calivomit:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Austrian chicken has acquired a shitty Panzer.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu and Coni are joking about Winnie the Pooh having Covid...
1697651797076.png

Top Bottom