"Jesus Christ Lumi"Pipkin Pippa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Poor Mozu, sick and on 3 hours of sleep. You can hear it in her voice :inatiredl:

Did she drink too much pee again?
For your information, NO she did not get it from pee :annoyedpippa: her sister came home with it. Apparently she's over it now so hopefully Mozu will get over soon too :sanasmile:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Was anyone watching Tenma just now?
Allegedly she restarted stream and killed the VOD because she said the actual percentage of PC's cut.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Was anyone watching Tenma just now?
Allegedly she restarted stream and killed the VOD because she said the actual percentage of PC's cut.
pcg seems to confirm it, take with a grain of salt
1697563017223.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Someone got a clip at the last second, needs to be archived before Tenma gets it.

Is it bad if i think it isn't horrible considering paying staff etc? Yea it could've went 60/40 but iirc idol corps cut is 60% directly to the talents with another 15 for editors, games etc. That's just me tho

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is it bad if i think it isn't horrible considering paying staff etc? Yea it could've went 60/40 but iirc idol corps cut is 60% directly to the talents with another 15 for editors, games etc. That's just me tho
I said this in general: that is the same split as Holo and Niji, so it isn't even a big deal and likely industry standard aside from Idol.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
In other news, hearing Panko cry sucks. Hope the best for her dog but from how she describes it idk..

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
In other news, hearing Panko cry sucks. Hope the best for her dog but from how she describes it idk..
I didn't see what happened, I just saw the chat say something about "take care of your dog ok". :pippasadl:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I didn't see what happened, I just saw the chat say something about "take care of your dog ok". :pippasadl:
From how she describes it her dog can go any day now, brain problems, walking funny etc. iirc she was gonna carry it in today but everywhere was closed? She's just waiting for the worst at this point..
1697566944125.png

e. god it gets worse..
1697567335981.png

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I think thats part of why its private, now Idol could try and undercut

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So Orange Woman can be impressed with cheaper items, she can't tell the diff most of the time 💕

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana might take a 50% cut, but he also provides extra income opportunities like merch sales, con appearances, and partnerships like Mojang Soul. Not to mention that all of the talents are much more successful with Phase Connect's branding and support behind them.

If the cut was unfair or unreasonable, or Sakana wasn't giving enough back for what he was taking, I'm sure that someone other than Yuri would have left in the last two years.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sakana might take a 50% cut, but he also provides extra income opportunities like merch sales, con appearances, and partnerships like Mojang Soul. Not to mention that all of the talents are much more successful with Phase Connect's branding and support behind them.

If the cut was unfair or unreasonable, or Sakana wasn't giving enough back for what he was taking, I'm sure that someone other than Yuri would have left in the last two years.
That, or Sakana groomed all of them with his Chinese Canadian ways.

Phase is a cult, and there is more than just coffee in those branded coffee bags.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara Kan back again to talk post-debut and play Dwarf Fortress later, hopefully with yesterdays massive tech issues solved.

Edit: She's also announcing a song and a separate big collab project that will involve all the girls in ~5 weeks. She said when she discussed it with her manager they were super supportive and went really in-depth on how they could help, which really shocked her. Apparently she's not used to anything like that and her assumption would be that her project = her responsibility on all accounts. They even offered marketing which she couldn't believe.
Chalk another one up for black company rumours, basically.

Edit 2: She's fangirling pretty hard over Warhammer. Reading a bunch of the books and will be playing her first proper match on Sunday - she liked the Necrons a lot, as well as the Tyranids and Chaos. Honestly for a nerd streamer she's ticking a ton of boxes.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Stunned But Dumb

Let's check whats on Lia's stream

"-inches of throbbing glamcock"

Let's check what someone else is doing

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Let's check whats on Lia's stream

"-inches of throbbing glamcock"

Let's check what someone else is doing
You just missed her new husbando: Ku'gath Plaguefather (I am not joking)
Untitled.jpg

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Edit: She's also announcing a song and a separate big collab project that will involve all the girls in ~5 weeks. She said when she discussed it with her manager they were super supportive and went really in-depth on how they could help, which really shocked her. Apparently she's not used to anything like that and her assumption would be that her project = her responsibility on all accounts. They even offered marketing which she couldn't believe.
Chalk another one up for black company rumours, basically.
Oh so is going to be like that
I hope she has luck to really bring together ALL of the members but i agree with this take
It does seem like a rough look, like either they don't give a shit about people they left behind, they're being shills trying to attract others to be poached too, or both. I'll be real, if Matarakan starts going on about Niji (especially in the Kuro collab like Twitter wants), I don't really think I'll bother watching her.
Yes, Niji's management is terrible, that is very obvious at this point to everyone. Does it really have to be repeated a thousand times per month? When I watch a Vtuber, I wanna have a good time and forget about the world's misery, not listen to nonstop complaints of "Ooooh yeaaah, things are SOOOOO much better in this place, I can really feel the HOME and the TALENT FREEDOM, not like the FILTHY YamanbaS at that OTHER place........", while tribal shills suck each other off on a daily basis. How do you expect me to want to watch that?
If you want me to believe Vshojo's the better place, stop trying to push that down my throat by complaining nonstop, and prove it by being the best entertainer you can be. As far as I've seen, all Kuro's got so far is TikTok reactions, so it's all on Matarakan.
I hate shills
Nothing is perfect

Top Bottom