"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla might pass out thanking people her birthdays going well so far

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla might pass out thanking people her birthdays going well so far
25 minutes of oko m.pngPEKORI

Limkin

Mary has a new outfit reveal and... yeah
mrpls.png

mrmm.pngmrprn.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu is the only one without a costume because the only thing she needs to scare people is a bottle of piss
842CBE3E-F2D3-4D96-8EA7-8E2962BDD489.png

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Damn mococo going hard in the paint with that suika holo fangame. Scoring 7532 her first try. It has better music than the watermelon game too. It reminds me of a simplified version of the godzilla theme for some reason.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mozu is the only one without a costume because the only thing she needs to scare people is a bottle of piss
View attachment 51398
She seems to be getting unusually defensive about the piss thing and seems to be diving headfirst into that bit.

Like is this her way of filtering her audience...

But why!?!?!?! Like I was actually filtered out yesterday because Menace and her were being gross, like hammering that shit in

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She seems to be getting unusually defensive about the piss thing and seems to be diving headfirst into that bit.

Like is this her way of filtering her audience...
I think her doing the piss stream immediately after debut was a calculated risk. On the plus side, it synergizes with the post-debut buff to get a bunch of numbers. On the downside, it sticks her with the reputation of being a piss drinker and given she's not really degen (in a sexual way, at least) it probably bothers her on some level.

Like I was actually filtered out yesterday because Menace and her were being gross, like hammering that shit in
I didn't think they were that bad :pippasadl:

Awoogers

I think her doing the piss stream immediately after debut was a calculated risk. On the plus side, it synergizes with the post-debut buff to get a bunch of numbers. On the downside, it sticks her with the reputation of being a piss drinker and given she's not really degen (in a sexual way, at least) it probably bothers her on some level.

they literally tried to french kiss that black princess from princess and the frog multiple times at that

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dude they were talking about turning piss into Jello to which Mozzu replied that maybe she will go out and buy pig fetuses to blend into a shake on stream. And after that Menace brought attention to the fact that Mozzu was sick and I want to say they said something about drinking snot.

There was a reason I was watching Randon slowly die from his ass bleeding (in game) yesterday LOL

Like I'd the rep bothers her, she can ease back you know and <insert Pippa play the game gif> why is my reply busted all of a sudden...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
they literally tried to french kiss that black princess from princess and the frog multiple times at that
So? I would too :smugrys:

Dude they were talking about turning piss into Jello
Mozu's turned pee into crystals before that's not really that shocking

maybe she will go out and buy pig fetuses to blend into a shake
Ok I'll give you that one :calivomit:

Mozzu was sick and I want to say they said something about drinking snot
IIRC Coni was asking for some

Like if the rep bothers her, she can ease back
I don't actually know if the rep bothers her, and it's not like she's done anything like the pee stream since (and after almost throwing up over it I think we're safe for a while). Mozu is just a weirdo who talks about gross shit because she thinks it's funny and if you want to watch her you better learn to roll with the punches.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
But why!?!?!?! Like I was actually filtered out yesterday because Menace and her were being gross, like hammering that shit in
You know this is serious when it's coming from someone that watches Yuko.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You know this is serious when it's coming from someone that watches Yuko.
yeah wait wtf this is a boobro calling another streamer gross, I should've just posted this from the start:
racist pot.jpg

BEEG Booba Fishing

7363.png

Reine made a handy list ranking holoID using the suika game fruits (plus Kiara because pineapples). What's the ranking criteria, you ask? who knows :smugina:

Also she reached 3000 offstream but because the gods are unfair and she likes the suffering she made her new goal 3500. Right now she's streaming the game and reached 3494 which puts her at like 4th place in hololive.

Edit: she's losing it

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
10ma playing a jerry only misfits song

Awoogers

Yeah rin is definitely on her bad day today

she literally fucking peaked her mic

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well Lumi just finished with Halo 3, will have to actually watch the stream later when I can listen to it. I don't know if she's going to do the rest of the MCC or not but I kind of hope she at least plays 4 just so she can see how much worse everything about it is.

Awoogers

I, as a woman, was never meant to cook this much
-S.S. isa

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Lia live and going to be playing the Coffin of Andy and Leyley. Promises to be good after Pippa played it. She's currently talking about how much she loves brocon anime, if you can believe that. :smugpipi:

Awoogers

Lia live and going to be playing the Coffin of Andy and Leyley. Promises to be good after Pippa played it. She's currently talking about how much she loves brocon anime, if you can believe that. :smugpipi:

and shes talking about the winchester brothers

jesus fucking christ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom