"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fuwamoco actually kicked Phantom Ganon's ass. Also the thumbnail for this stream is perfect.

Short

God Damn the Sun
From Chinchilla stream:
2023-09-29 asdasda.png

EDIT:
he got time out not banned

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short

God Damn the Sun
I guess this was inevitable, if she takes the Pippill, she also gets the schizophrenics.
Surprisingly, he came from Airi's stream, even though her mods normally ban the schizos. I wonder if he is already banned on Airi's channel. LOL!
Shes is running at 3 views right now. Did someone raid her, or is she finally getting Neil's blessing?
Airi

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Surprisingly, he came from Airi's stream, even though her mods normally ban the schizos. I wonder if he is already banned on Airi's channel. LOL!
I believe I heard some one in chat saying that he had indeed been banned from airis chat. The funny thing about being banned on YouTube is that it doesn't tell you, he might not even know.

UberSoldat

I won't be able to watch the Sayu and DN/Parrot collab for the first few hours unfortunately. I hope someone can summarize it later on.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I believe I heard some one in chat saying that he had indeed been banned from airis chat. The funny thing about being banned on YouTube is that it doesn't tell you, he might not even know.
This one?
2023-09-29 dawawadwadw.png

You know if you are banned or timeout, what you don't know is when you are shadowbanned, especially as you can be shadowbanned by YouTube just as easily as by a mod or the channel owner.
Besides he clearly wants Airi's attention lol.
2023-09-29 adaadsads.png

Salado

UberSoldat

DN oversharing his past to Sayu, nice move

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae went from being 733 diamonds in debt to funding Pekora and Koyori's gacha addictions on the island.
:chaos:

UberSoldat

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"We're all dying. That's life."- Clio Aite

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bae went from being 733 diamonds in debt to funding Pekora and Koyori's gacha addictions on the island.
:chaos:

I just joined. The goal is to get diamonds im assuming?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"We're all dying. That's life."- Clio Aite

She's now bitching about an editor of the vtuber wikia failing to fix her page, and about the wikia not allowing vtubers to edit their own pages.

She specifically contacted the editor in question about this, too, specifying the changes she wanted. Basically fixing its terrible grammar (looking at it, punctuation with way too many commata seems to be the main issue). No reaction, which is visibly driving her up the wall.

You can definitely tell she's in teaching.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Clio announcing she can officially show off the first 60 turns of Total War Pharoh. Going completely blind.
Edit: She forgot to install it :whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Anya bros have eaten good today

1696015642101.png

Top Bottom