"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now ๐Ÿ‘‹ wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Belle Delphine's Armpit

๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ“œ๐Ÿ”จโ˜”

Kalion

:)
"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies."
-Nini Yuuna

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Early Adopter
Lisas 2.0 outfit is starting

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sheepy's alerts already spoiled the design :achansasuga:
1696025244049.png

Limkin

That skirt ain't hiding anything

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter
New Lisa looks cute, honestly I was a little worried but I'm pretty happy.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

I like outfit reveal streams that are not like an hour, showing it off shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.

Limkin

Not enough ear accessories, if there is an empty space it all should be used. Also she is so pale it's hard to tell where it's skin and where it's clothes, making it significantly lewder than it was probably intended

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She's so fucking cute bros:sanasmile:
1696025555594.png

Not enough ear accessories, if there is an empty space it all should be used. Also she is so pale it's hard to tell where it's skin and where it's clothes, making it significantly lewder than it was probably intended
Was just about to say this, I know what this is gonna sound like coming from me but they really should've made her darker to let the jacket stand out more.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
lol yes, I had it go down to 240p for a second and was thinking she was wearing like a swimsuit with a coat

Limkin

Was just about to say this, I know what this is gonna sound like coming from me but they really should've made her darker to let the jacket stand out more.
We must go whiter. Make the clothes darker instead. Sickly pale girls who clearly didn't leave a room in the past year are where it's at

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
She gained a parent
signal-2023-09-29-17-17-49-867.jpg

Concepts
signal-2023-09-29-17-19-10-473.jpg

Belle Delphine's Armpit

I feel like she didn't want it to be too similar at a glance to her old outfit, so instead of making her coat purple, or grey which would just blend in with her hair, they just made it white. You can kind of see the progression in the different iterations before they settled there. I feel like the white is too blindingly white though

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its comin'

We must go whiter. Make the clothes darker instead. Sickly pale girls who clearly didn't leave a room in the past year are where it's at

Actually unironically something I like about handcam streams as its interesting to compare where a streamer starts to way later when they get more menhera and pale, good times

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Limkin

Spoils design with stream alerts. Puts a qr code behind her model so no one can use it. White woman moment

Belle Delphine's Armpit

Spoils design with stream alerts. Puts a qr code behind her model so no one can use it. White woman moment
And then the merch isn't even up yet so after she posted the correct link, there were no items there. :kaelalaugh:

Top Bottom