"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
And there it is. Rie says she's been "stressing a lot about her guitar performance". Pretty much what my theory had been about why she doesn't play it on stream more often. She's self-conscious about it. I get it, but like I said before, she can just use her streams to practice, and I'm sure people would love tuning into that. She's not bad at all. She just finished playing now, and while it wasn't perfect, it was fun.

This has always been one of her "strong suits" that I mentioned. I wish she would be more confident because, like many of us have stated many times, she has great potential.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The girl needs direction. I feel like she could have about twice as much subs and CCV as she currently does.

She needs something to make people want to watch her. Used to have a god-awful timeslot but things seem to be better now. Sure variety is fine but it has to be shit people want to watch. Honestly, she reminds me a bit about Lia when she was struggling around the 40k mark. The thing is that when it comes to the type of talent you would associate with Vtubing, I feel like Rie has more raw talent than most of the other Phase girls. She can dance, she can sing, she can play the guitar, she knows about 6 languages. Maybe she should look at what Ame does for her streams.
dude shes streaming at 2am. that aint helping shit for ccv. she can stream prime time and be streaming alongside 3 or 4 other phase girls.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
dude shes streaming at 2am. that aint helping shit for ccv. she can stream prime time and be streaming alongside 3 or 4 other phase girls.
2am East but 10pm West. Not the best time but it used to be even worse before. Used to stream at around 7am East and 3am West.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

"Where's the fucking slippers Fishman?!"
-Hanamori Natsumi

Short

God Damn the Sun
Natsumi is seething about the Aoi collab right now lol

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I guess we know who to look at when Pippa goes missing before Thursday's stream.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I swear to God if Pippa doesn't collab with the Chinchilla at least once, I'm gonna throw a fit!

I'm not talking about Natsumi.

Salado

Really late but.
How so? Between Airi and Sawa I missed all the Pippa related stuff tonight and I'm about to call it night.

Edit: @Short, how was Natsumi seething? I guess was it was jokingly, but I wasn't watching.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Really late but.
How so? Between Airi and Sawa I missed all the Pippa related stuff tonight and I'm about to call it night.

Edit: @Short, how was Natsumi seething? I guess was it was jokingly, but I wasn't watching.
Here are some timestamps, It was lighthearted, yeah.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Apparently there's a big announcement coming in a minute and thirty seconds. Assuming that anyone here speaks Japanese, anyway.

Okay, I've heard the words dakimakura and minecraft. I can only assume that she's putting out a dakimakura of her wearing a Creeper outfit.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Went to bed, woke up, checked my Youtube and Bijou is still live with Elden Ring fighting Malenia. Girl is determined. She's doing well enough that it feels like she could get the win any time soon.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Went to bed, woke up, checked my Youtube and Bijou is still live with Elden Ring fighting Malenia. Girl is determined. She's doing well enough that it feels like she could get the win any time soon.
I admire her determination and sticking to soloing the boss if nothing else

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She can dance, she can sing, she can play the guitar, she knows about 6 languages. Maybe she should look at what Ame does for her streams.
I'm admittedly not sure how "She is nothing like Ame" led to "She should look at what Ame does."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
TempMozu going to purgatory
1695916723209.png

:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:
1695916876089.png

Mozu is committing suicide live on stream with anti corn syrup, the only way to kill a true American :yagoocry:
1695917913948.png

OH GOD I CAN'T WATCH
1695918057565.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
doubleposting this time to ping you mothers SHE'S SINGING AMAZING GRACE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

It's Mozover...
1695918380417.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It was a good run mikochi. o7

Screenshot_20230928-132722_YouTube.jpg

Edit : NEVERMIND she is still going somehow
Screenshot_20230928-133216_YouTube.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

1) He's escaped orb state.
2) He's doing a Youtube vs Twitch multiple choice quiz where chat has to answer questions from his homeless gigautist lore.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom