"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

This L4D2 collab

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Uruka... how can you not know Johnny Cash?

Topo Chico

Sawa is in fact identifying with Nicole pretty heavily and laughing/enjoying the game a lot more than Tenma did. For future reference, good vod to watch.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sawa is in fact identifying with Nicole pretty heavily and laughing/enjoying the game a lot more than Tenma did. For future reference, good vod to watch.
I think she is identifying with her even more than Pippa :whatastory:

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"If I wanted to read, I would play a visual novel"
:confusedshuba:

Salado

Sawa's having a blast and probably venting a little about her mother

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Well that was a fun collab. Shame that Bae had to go. They were actually figuring shit out by the end.

Salado

Either a mod went rogue or Sawa's stream is too spacy for yt.
65432.PNG

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I like how quick Sawa caught on to Mr. White :whatastory:
"Sometimes Mr. White be cute though"

Anime Fan

Pretty good Uruka campfire song stream going on right now.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

Sawa says don't egg a synagogue... use bacon :whatastory:

Edit:
"I'm not a lawyer. I'm not an alcoholic either." Subtle.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie addressing the "not finding her niche" criticism. Says she wants to be more of a variety streamer and doesn't think sticking to a niche would be beneficial.

I can't fault her for this, but I would still recommend she play to her strong suits more often.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Rie addressing the "not finding her niche" criticism. Says she wants to be more of a variety streamer and doesn't think sticking to a niche would be beneficial.

I can't fault her for this, but I would still recommend she play to her strong suits more often.

Right after Offkai, she was talking about going hard on music. I guess that didn't work out.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She literally said she is considering just marrying a longtime viewer and giving up streaming.
I have never seen the reverse-groom.

Proctor be like
1695879605403.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The girl needs direction. I feel like she could have about twice as much subs and CCV as she currently does.

She needs something to make people want to watch her. Used to have a god-awful timeslot but things seem to be better now. Sure variety is fine but it has to be shit people want to watch. Honestly, she reminds me a bit about Lia when she was struggling around the 40k mark. The thing is that when it comes to the type of talent you would associate with Vtubing, I feel like Rie has more raw talent than most of the other Phase girls. She can dance, she can sing, she can play the guitar, she knows about 6 languages. Maybe she should look at what Ame does for her streams.

Top Bottom