"I never said that, pay attention to the wording, I... uhhuhuHuHUHh I said 'I just don't swing that way', that's not a hard no! uhuhHUHuhahaha"Fujikura Uruka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Helkar

"We are not edgers here, we are gooners."-Himemiya Rie.
And then she puts out a 7/7 day schedule with 4 days being 2-stream.
Truth in advertisement.

Jacks Wasted Life

(she is having a 'final' stream tomorrow, but if she were going for a nice final paycheck she wouldn't have SC's off or do a charity stream)
The greens are piling in, lot of new members. Just saw 100+ gifted in a few minutes.

Just lke Coco, Ame sucked at karoeke, but the fact that she still liked doing it, and improved so much was heartwarming. God Speed detective. You may have left, but your presence will be be remembered for years to come.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Poor Clio just got confused by Marimaris prank call about her refrigerator running and to top it off she got a dm from Sakana calling her cringe.

Salado

AIRI???
ko6yj8.PNG

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Airi in all her ponness set her model to where you can barely see the crotch pasties while Clara more smartly hides it under the desk
sasuga pon wolf

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well played Peni
owh07b.jpg

VTuberThrow

Dang. Did not realize Rie's subcount had gotten so high. I remember she used to be around Wemi and Airi for so long. Glad she's seeing an incline.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This blasphemy makes me want to go on a crusade but the nuns are too hot to kill...

Top Bottom