"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

tgmslc

1000011026.jpg

Negzana

I didn't tear up but it was a sad stream. Sana graduated too quick so Ame is the first Holomember leaving/retiring/ceasing activities after I started to know Hololive that really has impact. Feels different from other graduations where it was a person who felt like they've always been there and always will. Seeing a vtuber from their beginning to their (effective) end is just different.

tarkanoltr

Negzana

Jelly: "Gamers are so sensitive nowadays they're like limp noodles."

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Don't forget Ame's unarchived member's karaoke in an hour.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jacks Wasted Life

You say that like Kirsche didn't singlehandedly finance two more Class of '09 games.
I only found out yesterday that the dev was a youtuber who used to do voice overs of Arthur cartoons, which are are gone now. Watched him before he disappeared. Still has a lot of content, and is the voice of Jeffrey.

Salado

Rie (or Phase) put a lot of production on this, nice.

e:

She got a couple upgrades! :vespernice:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

closedblas

This kind of looks like some lesbian manhwa they rewrote over lmfao

edit: nah nah NAH ain't no way she has the chops to sing this but chose cutesy lofi shit so far.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Leave it to Rie to do the slow outfit reveal during a musical number. Nice touch.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I only found out yesterday that the dev was a youtuber who used to do voice overs of Arthur cartoons, which are are gone now. Watched him before he disappeared. Still has a lot of content, and is the voice of Jeffrey.

The guy wrote in an entire arc in the latest game where anime girls stepped on Jeffrey, there was never any doubt that he voiced the character

Get in here and send Ame off faggots, gifted memberships are going out while we're delayed if you don't have one

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The guy wrote in an entire arc in the latest game where anime girls stepped on Jeffrey, there was never any doubt that he voiced the character

Get in here and send Ame off faggots, gifted memberships are going out while we're delayed if you don't have one

Another 30 minute delay, and I cannot get gift memberships (edit: brand account), but I bought one for this stream anyway.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Brand account. :painpeko:

foto_no_exif - 2024-09-29T233216.350.jpg

Bro has fully fallen into the rabbit hole, hasn't he?

Negzana

I won't be able to watch it, want to get some sleep before Kaela's stream tomorrow, but I hope Ame's last karaoke goes well.

Also what is going to happen to her membership? Is it going to shut down? Or is it going to stay open and she occasionally posts updates?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Also what is going to happen to her membership? Is it going to shut down? Or is it going to stay open and she occasionally posts updates?
It is shutting down. She mentioned possibly asking staff about making her members-only streams public.

Salado

Jacks Wasted Life

Another 30 minute delay, and I cannot get gift memberships (edit: brand account), but I bought one for this stream anyway.
Brilliant of her to make it member only after a certain time period. So many people joining/gifting. She's going to get a nice parachute bonus without having an actual graduation stream.

Ame was always the brains of the operation. So ironic she happened to be the detective.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Brilliant of her to make it member only after a certain time period. So many people joining/gifting. She's going to get a nice parachute bonus without having an actual graduation stream.

Ame was always the brains of the operation. So ironic she happened to be the detective.
(she is having a 'final' stream tomorrow, but if she were going for a nice final paycheck she wouldn't have SC's off or do a charity stream)

Salado

"We are not edgers here, we are gooners."-Himemiya Rie.

roktofferson

i love how youtube just turned so many accounts into brand accounts without mentioning it or making it optional. and then disqualify those accounts from new features. God i hate google. :pekok:

Top Bottom