"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The heist bugs are definitely the worst part of any GTA server. Tuned into Towa's POV for a bit to see how she was handling the delay and yeah she was crying a bit. Seemed to be both out of frustration from the bugs and from how emotional this is, being the last heist her family will do together. Aki called Botan to update her on the situation and she also sounded pretty tired. Glad they finally got it to work.

Subaru's car got blown up within seconds so her suicide charge is over lmao.

Edit: Seems like the gang won? Chat was saying Towa delivered the goods in time but I'm not sure. Aki and Korone blew themselves up somehow, Botan killed most of the gang before getting blindsided, Iroha took out Ayame and Pekora, Watame had the genius idea of using an RC car to distract the gang and detonate and explosives. Some very good plays and decisions from everyone.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have no idea whats going on but they've been camping the tunnels for 20 min doing nothing. Crazy action here :BijouBijou:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Did the Holopolice win finally? I have no idea what's happening.

Edit: Apparently Biboo downed Bae with the RPG so revenge succeeded. :BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im not gonna lie, i was watching biboo's pov. Bunch of cops rushed in, died. Biboo stayed behind with 3 others for 10 min. Started advancing finally, bae showed up and died. Damn that was kinda boring

frz

Technically the gang won because aki went back with the money 1 hours ago
Then they returned to rescue the downed one.
Tbh I'd have much prefer a Zako race than this heist thing. It's more for try-hard focused server than a RP-focused server like this one.
It's late and the gang just surrendered after Towa is downed and they just call it a day, 13 minutes til the grand firework.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The gang has been the least active POVs this whole time, to be honest. The real fun was the medical team and civilians.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Meanwhile throughout the heist, the bakery family were all alone and dying until staff came ot their rescue.

frz

they involved the strip club and they didn't get to play the game for 3 hours
Tl;dr heist is gay. Join VCR if you want to do heist.
I have seen proper heist for this map and it's nothing like this. Both the cops and the gang have no idea how to play it.
The thing with GTA heist is you need to do it like 5 times for both side to understand how it works and study a 2-hour long youtube video on the layout of the map. And you have to do preparation for it for a full week. It really doesn't work for a 7 day server full of amateurs to try every heist.
It's literally a WoW raid boss.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
A bit of a shame the big fight/heist kinda ended anti climatically. The bugs also made the whole affair a pain to go through so I understand why the gangster team just surrendered. Looking forward to the fireworks I guess.

Edit:
Twitter clip of Fubuki getting one tapped before she could even do anything during the wedding.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Ayame just stole the police helicoper. Kanade also blew herself up with a grenade. The hospital is also gearing up.
EDIT: The hospital uprising is set to continue.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Ayame just stole the police helicoper. Kanade also blew herself up with a grenade. The hospital is also gearing up.
One last final hurrah KANADEEEE to end on I suppose

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Edit: Apparently Biboo downed Bae with the RPG so revenge succeeded. :BijouBijou:
She also downed Miko and Suisei somehow despite being on the same team. She was a tiny menace even at the very end :BijouBijou:

frz

I like how Zeta & Matsuri basically spent the entire 7 days dating.
People are literally dying aroudn them as they smooching each other

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She also downed Miko and Suisei somehow despite being on the same team. She was a tiny menace even at the very end :BijouBijou:
She shot her first rpg shot directly on the police car where they were. She didnt even realised it

Stunned But Dumb

Ina loads in and immediately has to heal Anya who was MURDERED by Irys

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fubuki led Subaru to a group and they all shot her to death and set her corpse on fire after the fireworks began :koronehappyl:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
The uprising started as the fireworks started. Meawhile, the gang is just enjoying the fireworks.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Yep. Just as beautifully chaotic as I expected it to be. :sanasmile:

Biboo even went back earlier to stab Bae with her katana out of sheer pettiness lol.

Edit: Fucking lord, the baby rock is going full kill bill on Fuwamoco. Savage.

Stunned But Dumb

I can't believe Ina bullied Ame into graduating (She threw a grenade at Anya and hit Ame instead)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lmao staff san appeared next to biboo and gave her rockets. First thing she did was load it and shoot at staff san

Top Bottom