"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
And the medics are getting weapons from the black market.

EDIT: Why are there hamburger cars?

Also, Bijou wants to fight staff again to get another katana for Iroha.

EDIT 2: The medics realized that their rifles are holstered on their back.
EDIT 3: Polka got a gun.
EDIT 4: The gang is apparently invited to Mio and Korone's wedding. Meanwhile, Bijou has been killing NPC's.

Last edited:

frz

EDIT 3: Polka got a gun.
polka got a lot of guns
she plans to give them to random citizens and see if she can incite chaos
Edit: Staff have the same idea.
You know the things normal reporters do
Fubuki has been playing off stream for 1 hour, she scheduled her actual stream 1 hour later
Also the wedding is going to be held in 2 hours.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Staff spawned a mini carrotmobile. Pekora drove in it and proceeded to ram and flip over another car at the car mechanic.

EDIT: Towa recruited Lui.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Panio car has been bought, waiting for them to recreate this

(replacement with Holo music is acceptable)

Edit: Moona is selling lewd pics to Anya. VOD maybe in trouble

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Bijou had a unicorn staff (which has a small chance of a OHKO) duel with staff. Staff mistargeted and downed Ollie. Bijou won in the end.
EDIT: AZKi got a helicoper. Meanwhile, the paramedics are hunting in the woods.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Reminder that bijou will buy a rocket launcher today. And will give it to Fuwamoco afterwards. :BijouBijou:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The entire police force except Ollie and Laplus have a rocket launcher. I'm sure that's gonna go well :BijouBijou:

Since today's the last day, Subaru asked the squad what their goals are for this heist. Almost everyone said "I wanna shoot my RPG," Laplus said "I wanna confess to Towa" and Biboo said "I wanna explode everything." Seems like today's goal isn't to win, it's to set the world on fire.
:shubaIapprob:

Subaru, Botan and Miko were strategizing about the last heist since it's underground. Laplus is gonna lead the vanguard with the armored car so she can confess to Towa on the battlefield. Botan and Iroha will join her, essentially making a suicide squad meant to get the gang to waste their explosives and RPGs. Subaru suggested putting Kanade in there, Botan immediately said no lmao.

And while this strategy meeting was happening, Kanade blew herself up with a grenade:

bothyourhouses

"I can't feel my right arm and I think it's Sunday when it's Monday in Japan"

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe it's time to step back a little on the dance practice before you get a heart attack or something, Bae.
In fairness it's a national holiday in Japan so shops are shut etc. as if it was Sunday.

frz

Reminder that bijou will buy a rocket launcher today. And will give it to Fuwamoco afterwards. :BijouBijou:

The entire police force except Ollie and Laplus have a rocket launcher. I'm sure that's gonna go well :BijouBijou:

Since today's the last day, Subaru asked the squad what their goals are for this heist. Almost everyone said "I wanna shoot my RPG," Laplus said "I wanna confess to Towa" and Biboo said "I wanna explode everything." Seems like today's goal isn't to win, it's to set the world on fire.
:shubaIapprob:

Subaru, Botan and Miko were strategizing about the last heist since it's underground. Laplus is gonna lead the vanguard with the armored car so she can confess to Towa on the battlefield. Botan and Iroha will join her, essentially making a suicide squad meant to get the gang to waste their explosives and RPGs. Subaru suggested putting Kanade in there, Botan immediately said no lmao.

And while this strategy meeting was happening, Kanade blew herself up with a grenade:

staffs are going full chaos, they just gave the entire medic teams guns
the crimes also fully decked out with RPGs too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man i cant watch for another 30 min please let nothing happen :painpeko:. @God's Strongest Dragoon ey bro can you DDoS the holo server the time i get home?

frz

Man i cant watch for another 30 min please let nothing happen :painpeko:. @God's Strongest Dragoon ey bro can you DDoS the holo server the time i get home?
I think they are starting the heist right now if you are not interested in that
wedding in 1 hours 13 minutes :smugpipi:
Polka asked Towa to join the gang as part-time job, she now brought her arsenal of ... 6 small pistols in a soon to be rocket launcher fights with tanks

Last edited:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
The strip club crew have also been recruited by the gang. The gang is now outnumbering the police.
EDIT: Cecilia spawned into the ice cream shop and can't get out because it's locked.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru: "Look guys, if you get to fire your RPG at all, then that's a success. If you get to fire it and it actually hits someone, then that's a super success!"

Seems like the plan has changed a bit and Subaru will also be leading the suicide charge. The squad thanked her for being willing to die first so they can all shoot their RPGs. Truly the best mother to ever do it
:pomuSalute:

Also I just saw Fubuki's thumbnail. She might kill more people than the gangs and cops combined :guraeating:

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Marine bailed out of the gang because they wanted to turn someone into a suicide(?) bomber. So, Sora is the next candidate.
EDIT: The gangs are making the rest of strip club members into hostages with bombs.
EDIT 2: Fubuki destroyed a gas station and Kanata crashed her helicopter inside a hangar roof.
EDIT 3: There has been a bunch of info leaking/plan exchanging between the strip club crew and the two warring parties.
EDIT 4: Botan got a shopping cart.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Noel and Subaru are on a patrol date and Noel is somehow fumbling harder than when Proctor talked to Kirsche on stream that one time

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
The heist was postponed in favor of the wedding. Mio and Fubuki haven't arrived yet.
EDIT: Reine doesn't miss a chance to sell burgers.
EDIT 2: Mio dressed up and Fubuki are underway. UPDATE: Fubuki showed up to Mio. Mio ran to her car and left.

Last edited:

akaaoi

I wonder if Fubuki will pull something at this wedding.

Willemshaven

True & Honest Holofan
Mio arrived and Fubuki is waiting outside in her car. UPDATE: Kanata and Mio are walking in. Fubuki is walking towards the wedding.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I'm getting excited guys. The suspense is killing me. I hope it ends in the most chaotic way possible.

Edit: Oh shit. It's happening.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This might be the goofiest shit I have ever seen them do

Top Bottom