"Huh chinchin katame? (hard penis)"Aki Rosenthal

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
The gang game crashing in.

frz

bijou got lost going to matsuri and zeta doing their usual dating and was forcefully summoned back by staff
Lap+ confessed and got shot by both side
Towa at the end chased lap+ to say "We might not be fated in this world, but let's meet each other in another" But got cut off at "fated" as the server closed.
Ofc bijou and bae targetted each other.

tarkanoltr

Laplus tried to confess again to Towa lol, then was shot down and a battle royale happened at the end on the beach

Stunned But Dumb

Hajime called Ina just before the server reset, "Ina senpai! I love you! Byebye!!"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Biboo was nervous about participating at first because of the language barrier, but now she thinks she'll have no problem being able to participate in future events like this because of how well it went. Heck yeah.
:BijouBijou:

Edit: Called it a highlight being able to come out of her shell with her JP senpais, and especially Subaru because of how hard Subaru worked for this.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
And that's a wrap. I'll probably post more of my thoughts in General but overall, this was my favorite event this year. Some bugs and misunderstandings aside, it was a great time all around. It kinda sucked when they confirmed that there would be no summer festival nor sports festival this year, but they've done more than enough to make up for it.

One thing I'll say now is that I hope we get more SubaBiboo after this. The dynamic has been so much fun and one of my favorite parts of the week. Subaru called her "my shining daughter" at the end and praised how well she did throughout the event despite the language barrier.

And as always, it was a pleasure liveposting with you fellas. Though I wonder if this should have gotten its own thread.

Ensok

Early Adopter
And that's a wrap. I'll probably post more of my thoughts in General but overall, this was my favorite event this year. Some bugs and misunderstandings aside, it was a great time all around. It kinda sucked when they confirmed that there would be no summer festival nor sports festival this year, but they've done more than enough to make up for it.

One thing I'll say now is that I hope we get more SubaBiboo after this. The dynamic has been so much fun and one of my favorite parts of the week. Subaru called her "my shining daughter" at the end and praised how well she did throughout the event despite the language barrier.

And as always, it was a pleasure liveposting with you fellas. Though I wonder if this should have gotten its own thread.
I think it's amazing holo gave us so many big events in a row, official/staff created or otherwise. Pekora Hardcore Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Enreco, and this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Enreco and This was miles better than the somewhat awkward Summer 3d streams and that god awful MV with RTX Marine

frz

Biboo is a treasure
Idk why polka loves trolling her so much though
Literally everytime she met biboo
"The weather is great isn't it"
This happened like 5 times
:smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Biboo is a treasure
Idk why polka loves trolling her so much though
Literally everytime she met biboo