"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

They're discussing normie girl stuff now why can't all girls just be like Kaela or Jelly?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
early in the stream fauna said she will have to travel to Japan for the fes after she ends the stream, so I'm going to believe it's fake travel to make it look like it's live, there's no way fauna will make it in time to record her performance, and there's no way fauna of all people can perform live with her skillset.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So the school Lia wanted to get into was a fashion school?

Negzana

The more and more I see modern fashion the more I think gays and women shouldn't decide fashion.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fashion talk has led to these two making poop jokes.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Negzana

"NFT Funko Pops"

I think I just got cancer and aids

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
early in the stream fauna said she will have to travel to Japan for the fes after she ends the stream, so I'm going to believe it's fake travel to make it look like it's live, there's no way fauna will make it in time to record her performance, and there's no way fauna of all people can perform live with her skillset.
Definitely fake travel. They did the same thing last year when it was obvious no one went. We only know for sure that Myth plus Nerissa are there, aside from the ones that live there. There is no proof the rest of Promise are actually there for real, it is just kayfabe.

Abomination

Was a fun collab. Lumi and Lia make a great collab pair, even if I didn't care about the subject matter. Their banter was fun.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm gonna blare fucking Motorhead while watching Airi so my brain doesn't melt, goddddddddddddddamn

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Airi, the notifications are directly in front of your face, please. EDIT: She's zoomed into the screen to "rizz" the viewers and the membership notifications is STILL IN FRONT OF HER FACE AND SHE STILL DOESN'T NOTICE. AIRI, PLEASE
EDIT: Finally

Negzana

What even is White Day?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What even is White Day?
it's when ugly women that gave someone chocolate in valentines get chocolate in return so they don't kill themselves.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
RieAI: "I will rizz all over your goddamn face"

Koronesuki

X-Potato
it's when ugly women that gave someone chocolate in valentines get chocolate in return so they don't kill themselves.
Sort of, yeah. Basically when Valentine's Day was introduced to Japan there was some mistranslation or confusion which led to it being a holiday when only women and girls give chocolate to the men and boys that they like. This led to the invention of White Day one month later when the men and boys return the favor.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Definitely fake travel. They did the same thing last year when it was obvious no one went. We only know for sure that Myth plus Nerissa are there, aside from the ones that live there. There is no proof the rest of Promise are actually there for real, it is just kayfabe.
Watch out fellas, you're going to attract the "hired dancer" schizo from KF

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That shit was so fucking funny. Cover decided to hire a bunch of dancers and then pay them to do a bad job?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The more and more I see modern fashion the more I think gays and women shouldn't decide fashion.
Thankfully, in the real world, men and women who want normal clothing make up more than 99% of clothing purchases, and even people who deliberately dress in an ugly fashion do it with poorly-coordinated and mismatched normal clothes.

It's an interesting argument that this fashion shows are more about art than fashion, and one I hadn't considered, but it fails on both fronts. Take this, for example.
1710468971528.png

My first thought is that it's a woman cosplaying a mop. In terms of art, you've made an attractive woman look shit and hidden much of her features. In terms of fashion, it makes no sense for a woman to wear a thick, ugly jumper with nothing to cover the legs, and nothing to keep the feet or head warm. There's no real environment where you're going to be happy having picked this outfit style.

Fashion shows are stupid but I still loved watching it with these retards (affectionate).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No, I believe they all do their own parts, they are just pre-recorded. Even the girls in Japan I do not expect to be dancing live.

FlappyBat

The hamster is using all her strength to not going off on AI art. Saying she can't give her opinion on it over and over lol. The drawing is nice though. Also lots of references to actual past menhera (grippy socks time) episodes.

Abomination

When I was faced with my own AI of myself, I told her to kill herself. -Eimi

Top Bottom