"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

MyName

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Reminder that this mustached ikemen has been singing for over 2 hours.

She's singing Sugar Song to Bitter Step. This VOD will be deceased.

It's been a long time since we had a full Myth collab with all 4 members, let alone an offcollab, let alone a karaoke! I am so glad they could all make it. Tako Chicken Reaper Detective LOVE!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
PARE
PARE
PAREEEEEEEEEEE!

uf8yam.png

GOTBB

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Man I gotta say. I absolutely adore Myth so much. These girls are so special to me. They were the first Holos I watched and honestly the first vtubers I followed religiously. They always come through in the end, together, and that just feels so beautiful to me.
:guraa::guh::kikiriki::hic::wah:

MYTH LOVE FOREVER
cyqx5z.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Imagine a world where all 4 of the other girls always showed up when Kiara had plans to do shit like this. Kiara IS HoloEN.

Salado

Salado

From pcg (I don't speak Japanese)

"Someone asked about falling in love with someone who he/she'll never be together with and Pico is now looking up if there are countries where you can legally marry your mother"*

Wew lad...

*She's answering relationship questions from chat.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi flexing that she's taller than Fishman.
She's upset that the "feral tomboy/domesticated tomboy" meme had everyone pointing to Pippa and no one called her a tomboy. She believes Pippa is the left one (feral tomcreature) and she's the right one (domesticated tomboy)

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Lumi flexing that she's taller than Fishman.
She's upset that the "feral tomboy/domesticated tomboy" meme had everyone pointing to Pippa and no one called her a tomboy. She believes Pippa is the left one (feral tomcreature) and she's the right one (domesticated tomboy)
Didn't Pippa get her own classification? "Moldy Tomkin" or "Horrifying Pipcreature" or somesuch?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't Pippa get her own classification? "Moldy Tomkin" or "Horrifying Pipcreature" or somesuch?
I don't know what people were calling Pippa on twitter but Lumi did have fun making her "Pippa" pawn. :gloomiLaugh:
pibkinpeeba.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

"I'm not a furry but... just imagine." - Empurr Anyane.

Negzana

Watching Lia's stream and why is women's fashion so hideous? What's wrong with a long dress, knee highs, and a headscarf?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Watching Lia's stream and why is women's fashion so hideous? What's wrong with a long skirt, thigh highs, and a headscarf?
If you go through time, all fashionistas have made it their life goal to make everyone look like a gaggle of retards

httn

Hag enthusiast
Watching Lia's stream and why is women's fashion so hideous? What's wrong with a long dress, knee highs, and a headscarf?
Fashion show outfits aren't meant to be worn outside of the catwalk, its more the designers going "this is the kinda vibe we want to go with". But yea, women will buy anything if you apply a small amount of peer pressure.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Should have figured this stream would just be Lumi and Lia showing off fashion pictures while chat roasts the outfits.
:whatastory:

Top Bottom