"Actually, you know what I've been thinking about? I, I, think I've talked about this before, but there was one time, uh, uh, before I became a streamer where I was thinking someday I wanted to make, like, a paleoart account where I would only make, uh like, realistic paleoart but with some things that are just purposefully wrong and just trigger the fuck out of paleonerds"Juniper Actias

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lorewise, are Jelly/Ember/Dizzy still the same characters are Jelly/Kallen/Slugma just with some retcons, or totally new characters just connected by the same talent using similar ideas and recognizing the continuity from their past persona?

Lore-wise:

Dizzy ate the husk of Urara in a sandwich during her debut stream after her recent rebirth, Kallin punching the sun turned her into Ember, Jelly is Jelly (intentionally ambiguous) - but I could be wrong, I'm just picking pieces from the hours of streams I watched, it all blends together either way.

Anyway, everyone get ready, Ember's playing New Vegas for the first time, now that's what I call a content guarantee:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230717-150336_YouTube.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...Oh no, this is going to be an experience.

Teaching sad girls how to mod, the epitome of content, this is immaculate

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Dizzy live talking about bugs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
This feels like some elaborate Tamagotchi fanfiction.

Edit: Oh my God, she actually acknowledged plapposting. :gunpeko:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Ember's still going at New Vegas which, yeah, that's New Vegas for you

Dizzy's being Dizzy, I am going to marry this woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm blaming @John Vtuber🐛 for the plap plap posting

I am always at the ready to provide for and take care of Dizzy, even if she is a plap-poster

Dizzy desperately needs a husband to help take care of whatever these built-up urges are (I'm working on it)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Raiding into Ember. Haven't watched her much, but she's playing New Vegas. Love that game but can only really experience it through streams now as, for whatever reason, it consistently develops a memory leak on my PC and borks itself after a couple hours of playtime now.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Raiding into Ember. Haven't watched her much, but she's playing New Vegas. Love that game but can only really experience it through streams now as, for whatever reason, it consistently develops a memory leak on my PC and borks itself after a couple hours of playtime now.
She's got me wanting to start another playthrough. Aside from that she's been at it for more than five hours and those are numbers I generally only consistently see from Kirsche. As I type this she wrecks a guy with a throwing spear to the face.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
EDIT: She's now dropping the ages of her coworkers left and right, shortly before she realized what she was doing and took several steps backward, deflecting with "you wouldn't want to pressure information out of a girl like me", to a resounding "yes" in the chat
Man really just dropped this and didn't elaborate
I'm gonna have to scrub the vod and deliver aren't I?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

I am incredibly petty when it comes to nobody watching the VTubers I am shamelessly plugging, specifically the Phase Invaders, even more so when it's Jelly because Jelly deserves all the best things in life (including your viewership)

She's got me wanting to start another playthrough. Aside from that she's been at it for more than five hours and those are numbers I generally only consistently see from Kirsche. As I type this she wrecks a guy with a throwing spear to the face.

From what I've watched of Ember, she can power through games for hours on end if she enjoys them, and the only thing cutting her short are her classes and vocal lessons (that she often streams through and needs to set an alarm so that she doesn't miss them), please cherish her multi-hour streams, they're good content

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Starts at 59:20
"Isn't Lia a Zoomer?"
"Isn't Rie also young?"
" I'm sure ember is pretty..."
" Isn't Remi kinda young too? Yeah Remi is a child she's like 1"
She didn't drop anything of significance
Lads we have been baited

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ember just had the Boone experience. She decided to go up the stairs to talk to a Quest NPC, which causes them to become hostile. Boone immediately smokes the guy and Ember accidentally quicksaves over it. Thankfully her last save was only 11mins ago.

EDIT: This whole section is Ember setting off every single trap possible. Prime clip material.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

"Isn't Lia a Zoomer?"
"Isn't Rie also young?"
Lads we have been baited

On the contrary, that's exactly what I was referring to - and I even told everyone in my previous post, directly, that I was petty enough to speak in general terms because nobody watched the stream

And I will tell you, right now, that it will keep happening again: I will keep summarizing potential points of interest on stream as they happen, and it will cause distress when nobody else watches the stream and I ignore requests to go into further detail, because I am petty that nobody watched the stream, but nothing that I have said would be wrong in the context of the stream

It will all be technically correct, the best kind of correct

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

"Isn't Lia a Zoomer?"
"Isn't Rie also young?"
Lads we have been baited

Honest to god I'd watch jelly if she dropped the stupid voice but she doesn't and it gets on my nerves easily. Thanks for your service scoots.
I still can't believe that Ember has become my favorite invader when her normieness almost made me drop her, she's a blast when she vibes with the game and this fallout stream has been pretty fun.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On the contrary, that's exactly what I was referring to - and I even told everyone in my previous post, directly, that I was petty enough to speak in general terms because nobody watched the stream

And I will tell you, right now, that it will keep happening again: I will keep summarizing potential points of interest on stream as they happen, and it will cause distress when nobody else watches the stream and I ignore requests to go into further detail, because I am petty that nobody watched the stream, but nothing that I have said would be wrong in the context of the stream

It will all be technically correct, the best kind of correct
Well played

Negzana

Dizzy had a fun Plague Inc stream today and there was no comment here, for shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom