"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jelly has been streaming the password game for nearly an hour now, support her with your undying devotion at the following:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
buckle the fuck up, gamers, because Dizzy and Ember are collabing in Escape Room in about an hour, you don't want to miss this apex of content:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Honest to god I'd watch jelly if she dropped the stupid voice but she doesn't and it gets on my nerves easily. Thanks for your service scoots.
I still can't believe that Ember has become my favorite invader when her normieness almost made me drop her, she's a blast when she vibes with the game and this fallout stream has been pretty fun.
I like Jelly and can put up with her voice most of the time, but when she starts getting a little more whiney and making random noises a lot, it does get a bit grating. I assume her more mature singing voice she does sometimes is closer to her real voice, and I think it sounds great. I do wish it was reversed where she uses her more mature voice primarily and goes to the higher pitched voice from time to time. Kind of like what Erina does from time to time. But, I guess what she does now fits her character, and I still like Jelly, so I try to catch some of her vods.

I do agree about Ember. I haven't watched the Fallout stream yet, but I've been liking her streams a lot. She's a lot more chill and relaxing to watch than the others. Surprisingly, while I do like Dizzy, she's been my least watched out of the three lately.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She will be forever single because her dad buck break her so hard she wants her father approval which she will never get. Your only chance is to basically become her dad's skinwalker and give her the praise she longs for but even then it will never be enough. I'm really close to drop her honestly. She's becoming too annoying for me and I feel she tries too hard to play off her trauma as le quirky me and the hilarious shit is that ember who I think is such a basic bitch is starting to grow on me. I'd be a jelly stan if it wasn't for her forced loli voice, when she drops it she's actually pretty fun.
I like Jelly and can put up with her voice most of the time, but when she starts getting a little more whiney and making random noises a lot, it does get a bit grating. I assume her more mature singing voice she does sometimes is closer to her real voice, and I think it sounds great. I do wish it was reversed where she uses her more mature voice primarily and goes to the higher pitched voice from time to time. Kind of like what Erina does from time to time. But, I guess what she does now fits her character, and I still like Jelly, so I try to catch some of her vods.

I do agree about Ember. I haven't watched the Fallout stream yet, but I've been liking her streams a lot. She's a lot more chill and relaxing to watch than the others. Surprisingly, while I do like Dizzy, she's been my least watched out of the three lately.
I honestly expected to not care much for Ember because it felt like she exuded the biggest "normie" energy out of the entirety of Phase Connect. Now she's the one I watched the most because she has good game choices and has a great chill personality during streams, it's fucking Lumi all over again.

Meanwhile I've bounced off Dizzy because the trauma shit is just too grating for me to deal with. I don't mind Jelly's baby voice too much but it's more of the fact that she streams when I'm asleep and I'm already behind on VODs to watch anyways.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
May I remind ye that degenaracy is a scale and in these dark days, I wholly approve the spoilered image

Screenshot_20230719-160709_YouTube.jpg

Reject coom, embrace hot girls. The models are pretty good too

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Since her family's home, that only increases the probability that her mother will enter the room unannounced while Ember's "on the clock", and Ember will have to scramble to mute everything

Either way, content guaranteed, become a member to Ember RIGHT NOW

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...What is it going to take for these women to start showering regularly?

No amount of donations asking them to perform basic daily habits has worked yet

Am I going to have to embrace my "Jordan Peterson of Sad Girls" mantle and write up an essay regarding the benefits of showering for VTubers

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Wake up, Gamers, because Jelly and Lumi will be back at it again in about 80 minutes from now:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Wake up, Gamers, because Jelly and Lumi will be back at it again in about 80 minutes from now:
I really like these collabs, they have good chemistry and its always hilarious. Sakana joined earlier and Jelly talked about Canadian healthcare with him.

Abomination

It was definitely one of the funniest collabs I've watched in a while. Lot of great moments.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So is Phase Weekly just a Dizzy thing now?

Abomination

Yeah, she's in charge of Weekly now. I think she tries to have a co-host with her when she can, but not this week, I guess.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Thank you, Dizzy, very cool

and now raiding into Dizzy's stream in an hour and a half, I have some Amazon purchases to make in the meanwhile:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So is Phase Weekly just a Dizzy thing now?

Look at her man. The dark blue hair. The smug fucking face. Those massive gazungas subtly yet tastefully covered by the bondage ropes. Do you need anyone else?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Look at her man. The dark blue hair. The smug fucking face. Those massive gazungas subtly yet tastefully covered by the bondage ropes. Do you need anyone else?
You're only simping now because you found out she is a brown Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom