"Man it feels so good to hear my name screamed... with so much despair"IRyS

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You think the membership gifts are gonna extend to the next stream?The fact that she has more members than greys tickles me pink.
Knowing her fan base, it's 50/50.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
WAKE UP, GAMERS, JELLY HAS RETURNED

and she is streaming right now:

Amoeba

awawawawawa
1688996595103.png

jiggers...

smartestkidontheshortbus

There is nothing erotic about a hag dressing like a young person.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I recognise that The Isle is FOTM since Soviet evangelised it and it got updated, but I hate watching it. It sucks as a streamer game like most survival games where they can get stuck in a cycle of spawning in the middle of nowhere, get lost, try to find each other, and getting rinsed by established players unendingly.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ember's undergoing a full menhera moment. Please stand by.

I recognise that The Isle is FOTM since Soviet evangelised it and it got updated, but I hate watching it. It sucks as a streamer game like most survival games where they can get stuck in a cycle of spawning in the middle of nowhere, get lost, try to find each other, and getting rinsed by established players unendingly.
I don't think it's even going to last a single month. Game's way too basic to be a streamer game.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is one truly cursed collab

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Ember's stream is over, raiding into the collab

...Didn't The Isle release nearly 10 years ago and had various controversies surrounding it? There are better co-op survival games that don't have the potential to be one-shot by higher leveled players such as:

Icarus, from the OG developer of DayZ before he went up a mountain, it had a...for lack of a better term, "disappointing" launch, but has been updated weekly since launch to the point it's been completely overhauled. Went from "Negative" reviews to "Mixed", with recent reviews trending toward "Positive". Wait for the Hypatia update, which integrates the old and new systems together into something that people would actually want to play, or wait out the two expansions that they are legally obligated to deliver after selling $90 copies of the game for a spell (which I bought because I believed in the dream, but even I'm telling people to wait for the further overhauls leading to the expansions):

From the same developer, Stationeers - it's like Matt Damon's "The Martian", starring Matt Damon. A personal favorite movie of mine, so I'm biased. Big autism game, you have to learn old school programming for maximum efficiency, spend entire evenings just making incremental progress to your hub systems. Very easy to make mistakes that result in death if you don't pay attention, it's very much "learn by doing".

Space Engineers, another big autism game, significantly more accessible/playable/"fun" than Stationeers, less likely to induce rage within the talents at PC (except for Jelly who lives on optimization).

From the developers that have played every popular game within the past half-decade comes an experience, Craftopia. Truly, a game of all time, with a translation. Pick it up for a few minutes, you will understand why I would want these women to collab and dive into it proper. But also because it is a good indication where their next game will go...

Their upcoming game, Palworld, which both Pippa and Kirsche are crazy about, literally "Pokemon with Guns and Slave Labor". It doesn't matter whether or not it's going to be a good game, it will promise to deliver CONTENT, and really, that's what matters at the end of the day. You can't tell me that the girls gunning down legally distinct collectible creatures isn't going to be a good time, doubly so if it's just as jank as Craftopia.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember's stream is over, raiding into the collab

...Didn't The Isle release nearly 10 years ago and had various controversies surrounding it? There are better co-op survival games that don't have the potential to be one-shot by higher leveled players such as:

Icarus, from the OG developer of DayZ before he went up a mountain, it had a...for lack of a better term, "disappointing" launch, but has been updated weekly since launch to the point it's been completely overhauled. Went from "Negative" reviews to "Mixed", with recent reviews trending toward "Positive". Wait for the Hypatia update, which integrates the old and new systems together into something that people would actually want to play, or wait out the two expansions that they are legally obligated to deliver after selling $90 copies of the game for a spell (which I bought because I believed in the dream, but even I'm telling people to wait for the further overhauls leading to the expansions):

From the same developer, Stationeers - it's like Matt Damon's "The Martian", starring Matt Damon. A personal favorite movie of mine, so I'm biased. Big autism game, you have to learn old school programming for maximum efficiency, spend entire evenings just making incremental progress to your hub systems. Very easy to make mistakes that result in death if you don't pay attention, it's very much "learn by doing".

Space Engineers, another big autism game, significantly more accessible/playable/"fun" than Stationeers, less likely to induce rage within the talents at PC (except for Jelly who lives on optimization).

From the developers that have played every popular game within the past half-decade comes an experience, Craftopia. Truly, a game of all time, with a translation. Pick it up for a few minutes, you will understand why I would want these women to collab and dive into it proper. But also because it is a good indication where their next game will go...

Their upcoming game, Palworld, which both Pippa and Kirsche are crazy about, literally "Pokemon with Guns and Slave Labor". It doesn't matter whether or not it's going to be a good game, it will promise to deliver CONTENT, and really, that's what matters at the end of the day. You can't tell me that the girls gunning down legally distinct collectible creatures isn't going to be a good time, doubly so if it's just as jank as Craftopia.

DayZ was a disaster for the human race

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ember's undergoing a full menhera moment. Please stand by.

I don't think it's even going to last a single month. Game's way too basic to be a streamer game.
Wasn't watching Ember stream but all I caught was this

[a]

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Dizzy's first members stream in 10 min

smartestkidontheshortbus

Dizzy seems oddly offended about a woman approaching her at the Hardware store. Doesn't she know those are bull dyke hunting grounds?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like the fact that she was fucking with chat saying she smurfed in chat (I know that Sleepy does as well in some chats). Plus given that she recognized @Zizara 's profile pic.... perhaps not just Youtube chat

JOHNNNNNNNNNN VTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I like the fact that she was fucking with chat saying she smurfed in chat (I know that Sleepy does as well in some chats). Plus given that she recognized @Zizara 's profile pic.... perhaps not just Youtube chat

JOHNNNNNNNNNN VTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Despite evidence to the contrary, I am not solely responsible for anything and everything that could resemble a sad girl psy-op, I.E. super-duper

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Despite evidence to the contrary, I am not solely responsible for anything and everything that could resemble a sad girl psy-op, I.E. super-duper
That word can do a lot of heavy lifting. You can also be responsible for a sad girl psy-op without being responsible for "anything and everything resembling" one.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
That word can do a lot of heavy lifting. You can also be responsible for a sad girl psy-op without being responsible for "anything and everything resembling" one.
replace whatever word is troubling you with the correct one, and my point remains the same - I didn't do anything wrong, I'm a good boy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Kalion

:)
Ember has been non-stop talking about moms, kids, having kids, being pregnant, buying maternity items, and so on.
I'm starting to get suspicious.

Negzana

Dizzy streaming today, sad hag manager love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom