"I am indeed, woman"Himemiya Rie

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It is absolutely stunning how we can be shown at times how positively normal somebody like Pippa is compared to some people that you are likely to walk past in the street.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It is absolutely stunning how we can be shown at times how positively normal somebody like Pippa is compared to some people that you are likely to walk past in the street.
I dont want to defend these people too much but sometimes there have been some cases where they hammed up their eccentricities for television, honestly sometimes theres a small chance they're not actual degens

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>NANO USES MANE & TAIL SHAMPOO

i...

sigh

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

TIL Mane and Tail is for actual horses and not just a catchy name

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
"Ludacris would suck MY feet" - Kirsche 2k23

She really aint beating the fat white women allegations
Well, at least someone will love her.
1694473070092.png
:whatastory:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 44703

i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk
Are those your local constables or something?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Towle

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
i guarantee this woman hasn’t seen a doctor or dentist in years because something like Homemade Chinese herbal shit is more effective and cheaper or whatever.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche actually used socks as improvised pads in school, because mom.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If I ever have children, they will one day come to me and ask me 'Daddy, why did you put so much effort into raising us well?'

Then I will have to tell them with a straight face 'I did it because I refused to give you a worse start in life than the mother of a cartoon fox on the internet.'

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Then you better get your vtuber setup working, because Bagman's already making the schmoves and you're still stuck in chat :ironmousekek:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is worse than the god damn crusty lingerie woman.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
what the fuck is this music video

node

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I now realize that not killing myself is really fucking gay, off to do a flip.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That vid would make me want to kill myself

node

In other news, Kirsche discovers the explosion of AI-driven news and articles.
e. Also learning about link rot too, what an educational (and depressing) stream :shiinastare:

Top Bottom