"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!"Hakos Baelz

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Whoever got her to play Death Stranding is a genius. This is tickling the autism in her brain so hard it's amazing.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Whoever got her to play Death Stranding is a genius. This is tickling the autism in her brain so hard it's amazing.
DOUBLE KILL

E: still malding about the bike, huh. Kirsche moment of not reading what the screen is saying

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Less than 2 days to go. She needs this break badly

wrp

Fox woman is presently doing a dramatic reading of twitter spergery; at the moment it's someone with a weird hate boner for her mods? At 5:12 or so in current VOD.

Edit:
I finalized the chart.

Observations:
  • In the future I need to track time remaining and total donations.
  • The initial massive jump was the result of the $1:2min rule. The fox woman probably could have started with 1:1 and pulled the same amount in less total time because...
  • ...even after the rule change there was fifteen thousand dollars worth of donations as the clock ticked down.
  • There is a not-insignificant spike of donations the first time the clock dips below 24 hours.
  • There is a dedicated group of people 'feeding the meter' as the clock dips into single digits.
  • Announcing that there is a cutoff to the timer prompted a huge response to the tune of ~12k USD.

Conclusions:
  • The fox woman undervalues herself. Stop it.
  • Starting with 1:1 is recommended for maximum sanity retention.
  • Donations will be reasonably steady after the initial peak.
  • There will be a spike as the clock approaches the end.
  • More donations can be encouraged by announcing a finite end.

One note to your analysis, iirc the cap wasn't technically announced and decided until AFTER the big final timer push back up to 100+ hours. It was discussed, just not announced, and part of the reason for that spike I speculate was to push her to agree to setting that cap so that there wouldn't be any more dawn of the final day teasing.

Also, your graph is for ants. Actually, imgur is just impossible to use on mobile.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
image.png

She has somehow returned to a normal sleep schedule (I think) and is baking for 9/11.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Weird tangent currently..................

IT'S STILL GOING

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1694461234435.png

i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk i hate the uk

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
NYYYYYM WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WHEN WE ACTUALLY NEED YOU

WHERE ARE YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
tune in I LOVE FEET I WAS THE ONLY ONE
wtf is happening I just woke up

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For posterity posting this here too

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Ludacris would suck MY feet" - Kirsche 2k23

She really aint beating the fat white women allegations

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I am unironically reconsidering my attitude towards furries with increasing exposure to the footbros. Not that I wouldn't still kill all furries, but I would currently save them for second.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I am unironically reconsidering my attitude towards furries with increasing exposure to the footbros. Not that I wouldn't still kill all furries, but I would currently save them for second.
Counterpoint - the shockingly large overlap between furries and diaper fetishists.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Why did I think that.

WHY DID I THINK THAT

although in fairness her intensely visceral reaction to the reused towels reassures me a lot.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
JUST KICK HER OUT. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE HER A SERVICE. WHAT THE FUCK.

Also, part of me wants to suggest to Kir to just have the final 24 hours be one long tangent-fest.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Also, part of me wants to suggest to Kir to just have the final 24 hours be one long tangent-fest.

Why do you hate me this much.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Her smoke detector totally chirps theres no fucking way"

:whatastory::whatastory:

Top Bottom