"Aaaahh, fuuuuck... the pain of being European"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Topo Chico

I'll be vod-watching l8r, but has he covered Keynesian economics, or any fun conspiracies like founding of the federal reserve or the Frankfurt school?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'll be vod-watching l8r, but has he covered Keynesian economics, or any fun conspiracies like founding of the federal reserve or the Frankfurt school?
Literally the entire stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is that why the only successful black people are music niggas, sport niggas, or niggas who have sold their melanin to become doctors?
africans immigrate here and start businesses all the time. By this fella's principles learning a trade is being a part of the system.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
africans immigrate here and start businesses all the time. By this fella's principles learning a trade is being a part of the system.
Be a good negro and pick the cotton out of your ears.

famous artist pipkun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Actually I'm going to bite the bait here because there does seem to be a suspicious amount of foreigners able to obtain capitol for multiple businesses. And they claim they do it by "saving money". However they don't work lucrative jobs, and they don't invest.

Like some Indian guy making 30k a year at best for 3 years then all of a sudden owns three franchises? Come on, the rent to home owning disparity isn't high enough to cover that capital regarding savings. There must be a sign to foreigners that everything is for sale here that the locals are just numb to

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I respect his ideals but it's utterly pointless. The retards outnumber you 50k to 1 and even if you managed to sway enough people they would pay half of them to kill the other half. The only real dent I could see is if I see crazy genius manages to nuke a WEF meeting and even then it's not enough. Pretty insightful though.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I respect his ideals but it's utterly pointless. The retards outnumber you 50k to 1 and even if you managed to sway enough people they would pay half of them to kill the other half. The only real dent I could see is if I see crazy genius manages to nuke a WEF meeting and even then it's not enough. Pretty insightful though.
If I can count on one finger the number of kids realize that the system is fucked from this stream:
Mission Accomplished.

famous artist pipkun

Actually I'm going to bite the bait here because there does seem to be a suspicious amount of foreigners able to obtain capitol for multiple businesses. And they claim they do it by "saving money". However they don't work lucrative jobs, and they don't invest.

Like some Indian guy making 30k a year at best for 3 years then all of a sudden owns three franchises? Come on, the rent to home owning disparity isn't high enough to cover that capital regarding savings. There must be a sign to foreigners that everything is for sale here that the locals are just numb to
want to the secret sauce?

They pool money in the motherland, send it to the us guy to open the franchies, the us guy sends profits back to the motherland. With the proper business filings, things like houses and cars can be business expenses. they live like roaches in 1 house or apartments and skimp on internet by going to places with free wifi.

the government also has incentives for loans to pocs. Smart white companies hire a poc figurehead to qualify.

Back to accounting, a lot of americans (black and white) skip proper accounting and get fucked during the inevitable audits.

the difference in my experience, is that foriegners expect their government to fuck them and respond in kind.

its collective action like starting a union. the only difference is that white people are happy to throw each under the bus to look good on twitter.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A lot of Bretton Woods talk, and called the fed "the most powerful institution on the planet." Kirsche was the one to bring up the theory of the Titanic sinking being a way to get rid of a bunch of opponents to the fed.

famous artist pipkun

finally some advice that isnt retarded: Expense everything.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Welp the feds got her.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
oh no the jews finally got her, gg kirshe I liked you

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yeah, they tripped too many blacklisted words, Twitch just shut it down.

famous artist pipkun

rip

e: sad she didnt get to ask him about the svb bailout.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
ZEUS.png

famous artist pipkun

"build your own dream otherwise you'll find yourself building someone else's".

Ballooning college debt.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Well, that was an end.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>"would you pet the korsche"
>"no"
>"why not"
>alex dematerializes
:deztheroom: