"How would you be born if your dad didn't have pleasure with your mom"Millie Parfait

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
View attachment 33462
This popped up in the announcement section. It's past 1pm on the east coast and I'm not seeing anything from anyone or even from Kirsche herself. Is this some kind of secret meeting or is the time messed up?
I assume Great Leader did timezone math wrong and the stream is at her regular 1500 EST mark.
E: If it is indeed at 2000 GMT+1 that would make it 1400 EST

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I assume Great Leader did timezone math wrong and the stream is at her regular 1500 EST mark.
E: If it is indeed at 2000 GMT+1 that would make it 1400 EST

That's literally what her schedule says and what a timezone converter gave me when I plugged it in. But okay. I've adjusted it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Did the timezone converter take DST into account?

Beats me.

Also if somebody could record this I'd be intensely grateful. It may contain too much Knowing to stay up on Twitch, and I'm currently restricted to a very old laptop that explodes if I try to use OBS.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Also if somebody could record this I'd be intensely grateful. It may contain too much Knowing to stay up on Twitch, and I'm currently restricted to a very old laptop that explodes if I try to use OBS.
She has her usual archivists, but I'll do it anyway.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
If this stream sucks I'm blaming proctor

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Proctor shut up she hasn't disabled TTS.
:annoyedpippa:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Woman please turn off the damn tts. I wanna hear this alleged expert and not fucking retards.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Proctor shut up she hasn't disabled TTS.
:annoyedpippa:

It is not my fault she treats OBS and Twitch settings in the same way a junior Imperial Guardsman reacts to being randomly teleported into the bowels of a Necron Tomb World.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Boy this sure makes me excited to go to school this year

:depressedtako:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nah I've just been kinda a lazy I thought I could just find a job after high-school lol lmao now I'm actually going into higher education kinda as a desperate gamble

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
this guys a retard. poor people are poor becauae they have poor mentals.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
College and for the record I'm 23 I feel like that could've been guessed since college was the topic
:shiinastare:
Proctor is part of Kirsche's audience.
You should know that being able to follow a conversation, isn't really his thing.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nah I've just been kinda a lazy I thought I could just find a job after high-school lol lmao now I'm actually going into higher education kinda as a desperate gamble
Are you going to a regular college/university as a first year? If so then good luck with the gen ed. classes and the possible bullshit from your professors.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Are you going to a regular college/university as a first year? If so then good luck with the gen ed. classes and the possible bullshit from your professors.
Regular college but it's like a co op course for green house working. Has the potential to lead me into some growing industry's where I am hopeful it's just gonna be all business and no bullshit

Top Bottom