"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
To quote someone that was posted on Kirsche's discord
View attachment 32660
Spooki was butt hurt Shiina wasn't into him at all and the document he dropped showed her being polite to him but quite clearly trying to keep a professional distance. So he was double pissed he effectively publicly embarrassed himself. And since Day 1 of the Phase Gen 2 trailer, he's been anti-ing her on /vt/. We know this because for one retarded Twitter screenshot he posted, he left the avatar from the "Reply" field in the crop. And it was for Spooki's 2nd Twitter account.
Ah alright. Some details were fuzzy but that sounds like the tard I remember reading about. Refreshed about actually.
I went and looked for it in the og in the meantime and found Wandering Lurker's post with some of the stuff, but I didn't have a burner google account to test the link.

Either way I can safely say I think this person's an unlikeable cunt.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1687763808355.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN MINUTES AFTER I DECIDE TO GO TO BED.

WHY.

OF ALL THE DAYS.

I WOULD HAVE BEEN UP FOR ALL OF THIS. BUT NO. FOR ONCE I WAS UP EARLY YESTERDAY AND WENT 'SHE'S PAST TANGENTS NOW IT'LL JUST BE GAMING I CAN HAVE AN EARLY NIGHT AND CATCH UP'.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wew

Male hag love!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy fuck Spooki, who are you trying to gaslight? The one person who actually looks at your tweets as opposed to the 30-50 people in Kirsche's discord who saw all this go down? As opposed to anyone who knows you, and is, at this point, just groomed into immediately assuming the opposite of what you say is true?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Ah alright. Some details were fuzzy but that sounds like the tard I remember reading about. Refreshed about actually.
I went and looked for it in the og in the meantime and found Wandering Lurker's post with some of the stuff, but I didn't have a burner google account to test the link.

Either way I can safely say I think this person's an unlikeable cunt.
There's an archive link in the post for those without burner Google accounts.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

hylic

I read the last five pages and the containment zone thing but I’m going to need a chart to keep up with this episode of VTuber drama because I don’t know a single person involved aside from the fox. Someone please explain to me how these people are connected and why everyone hates them

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Okay. Start from the beginning -

Before being Shiina, she was a 120-ish viewer indie named "Dumpling Shirara". SpookiVT was a 2-view femboy autistic vtuber (who has not streamed for so long he's been demoted to V-tweeter) who collabed with Shirara because they all belonged to the budding Western Vtuber /wvt/ thread clique from 4chan.

Spooki, no meme, tried to groom Shirara. He tried to slide into her DM's and date her. Shirara, being entirely too polite (and probably mildly autistic herself) instead of slamming it down and telling him to fuck off (and potentially fuck up the /wvt/ clique) maintained polite work communication with Spooki that Spooki's autistic ass thought was flirting back.

Then Shirara had the infamous "Boyfriend's Wantons" moment. One of her bits at the time was to joke she was "forever alone." Most of the audience understood because she's a person allowed to have a life and have a sense of kayfabe. And they were fine and just kept watching. Spooki went full schizo "That bitch led me on" Unicorn mode and proceeded to leak a 66 page document 'proving' Shirara lead him on while being in a relationship.

What it actually did was publicly embarrass Spooki because anyone without autism could see who was being a creep not getting the message, and Shirara was being way too polite. He was basically laughed out of the indie scene.

Fast forward a year, Shirara has graduated months ago and the Phase Gen 2 trailer drops. I could tell right away who Shiina was, and so did Spooki. He proceeded to shit up /pcg/ for WEEKS anti posting Shiina. Lots of people suspected he was doing it. And it was confirmed when one time he showed a screenshot of a Twitter post he carelessly cropped, and it showed the logged in user as Spooki's alt Twitter account.

Spooki stopped streaming, but stayed 'in the community'. One person he was apparently friends with is named "Dragon Fat Deposits" (or DFD for short). That person also happens to be a mod for Youtuber ShortFatOtaku.

Back in December last year, DFD reached out to Kirsche under the pretense to set up a collab between Spooki and Kirsche. Kirsche, remembering the Shiina stuff, politely declined.

They (Spooki and DFD) got pissed about this and tried to lay some sort of stupid drama trap for Kirsche after this. However she either didn't fall for it or sniffed it out. Either way, the trap relied on Kirsche reacting a specific way, and she didn't. However the trigger man for the trap still sent the Tweet that was supposed to implicate her. However since the Tweet made no sense based on what had actually gone down, Kirsche had mentally tracked DFD as a drama grifter but didn't kick her out of the community.

Yesterday, somehow, ShortFatOtaku came up on stream. And DFD ran to him to let him know in an effort to try and stir shit up. And the Discord got semi nuked for it, DFD is banned, SFO got exposed for being a drama chaser and potentially trying to farm VTuber drama, and Spooki is still a crippling autist.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Worst part is I can't read the nsfw thread anymore because I'm a discord lurker.
:urtearingmeapart:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Worst part is I can't read the nsfw thread anymore because I'm a discord lurker.
:urtearingmeapart:
Just chat some and you'll get flagged for the channel.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
why does the pippa friend group have flamenco hover around them still. Do people still have an interest with him?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Shame, looks like the archive is only loading up the first few pages.
There are snapshots on archive.org that load in the text on all pages, but produce a Google Docs error message about being unable to load the file (at least for me). I managed to copy and paste the text and some of the images to the attached pdf. A copy downloaded with a burner Google account would be cleaner.

Attachments

• Spooki doc clean.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 30

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There are snapshots on archive.org that load in the text on all pages, but produce a Google Docs error message about being unable to load the file (at least for me). I managed to copy and paste the text and some of the images to the attached pdf. A copy downloaded with a burner Google account would be cleaner.
I forgot how good this shit is :Vesper-UNHINGED:
wtfIwantedtohearthelore.PNG

WTF Spooki you left out the fucking LORE! You fucking TEASE! :youlittleshit:
>The next bit is a little cringe :vesperfacepalm:
spookiyoutardlol.PNG

:zaionwhatsgoingon:You idiot, this would be the only part you should post: THE ACTUAL MESSAGES about what you're complaining about. What you actually said to her. The only thing that could absolve you and you don't have it. You have everything else but not this? Bullshit!
:magnino:
OMGOMGthehorror.PNG
Oh God there's so much more still :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I forgot how good this shit is :Vesper-UNHINGED:
View attachment 32750
WTF Spooki you left out the fucking LORE! You fucking TEASE! :youlittleshit:
>The next bit is a little cringe :vesperfacepalm:
View attachment 32751
:zaionwhatsgoingon:You idiot, this would be the only part you should post: THE ACTUAL MESSAGES about what you're complaining about. What you actually said to her. The only thing that could absolve you and you don't have it. You have everything else but not this? Bullshit!
:magnino:
View attachment 32752Oh God there's so much more still :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:
I remember this guy tried go get in on FLAVR when it started as if people wouldn't recognize him and tell him to kick rocks

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>zero evidence bullshit rumors sourced from the asshole of the Internet :Vesper-UNHINGED:
>They've never actually bothered to learn anything about me

Oh is that so....:menhera:
The thing that's weird with Spooki is if you ever watched a clip of his streams, he doesn't seem that weird. But when I read how he talks about himself and his situations and his behavior in other people's chats, I would expect someone nearly CWC levels of retarded. Fascinating.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The thing that's weird with Spooki is if you ever watched a clip of his streams, he doesn't seem that weird. But when I read how he talks about himself and his situations and his behavior in other people's chats, I would expect someone nearly CWC levels of retarded. Fascinating.
That's how these people function, a lot of what they do is calculated so people lower their guard. There's a reason Shiina/Shirara was nice to him for so long; if they don't seem like a creep on a first impression then people are more likely to give them the benefit of the doubt later on.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
SFO got exposed for being a drama chaser and potentially trying to farm VTuber drama
SFO is a very thin skinned idiot and troon chaser. I remember him making a video sperging about some random post on the homelands.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Good! Camelot fucked himself over in an entire community.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
1688146084565.png

This popped up in the announcement section. It's past 1pm on the east coast and I'm not seeing anything from anyone or even from Kirsche herself. Is this some kind of secret meeting or is the time messed up?

Top Bottom