"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This shit is so depressing, what the fuck

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
this is a pompous interview. "if you don't teach people to think for themselves, they won't" i expect the word "sheeple" to be uttered.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This shit is so depressing, what the fuck

This is why I'm religious. Theological arguments aside, my attitude after knowing this guy and moving in roughly the same intellectual circles as him for nearly two decades amounts to 'I either have faith in some kind of higher power that might save humanity, or I develop several major, likely violent neuroses overnight.'

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
this is a pompous interview. "if you don't teach people to think for themselves, they won't" i expect the word "sheeple" to be uttered.
Glad I'm not the only one getting this feeling from the interview.
This feels very "hon hon hon, these unwashed ignorant plebs dont know the secrets like WE, the chosen ones do"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This feels very "hon hon hon, these unwashed ignorant plebs dont know the secrets like WE, the chosen ones do"

Literally everything he discusses is public knowledge you can get yourself without any personal expense. He told you right at the start not to take anything he said at face value and verify it with independent research.

If you don't understand that then you are an ignorant pleb. It's that simple.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Proctor can you tell your friend to be a funnier racist or something? I'm falling asleep here. :smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Proctor can you tell your friend to be a funnier racist or something? I'm falling asleep here.
This is why the powers that be are winning, just so you know.

famous artist pipkun

Literally everything he discusses is public knowledge you can get yourself without any personal expense. He told you right at the start not to take anything he said at face value and verify it with independent research.

If you don't understand that then you are an ignorant pleb. It's that simple.
Credit cards are unsecured loans. saying something like "the elites don't teach illiterate retards how credit cards work because then the retards wouldn't get credit cards". Or "It saddens me when coloureds fall into money because they're never taught to save money" He comes off as a yuppie snob with a degree who'll let you know he has one because every word oozes pretention.

E: you'd still get a credit card because it's the easiest way to build a credit report which can be used to finance bigger, better loans for a business or some other endeavor. Showing up to the bank with utility bills would get you laughed out of the room. poor pocs spend moeny as soon as they get it because they live yolo. and in some cases, some pocs with cash suddenly get murdered by mysterious means.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Credit cards are unsecured loans. saying something like "the elites don't teach illiterate retards how credit cards work because then the retards wouldn't get credit cards". Or "It saddens me when coloureds fall into money because they're never taught to save money" He comes off as a yuppie snob with a degree who'll let you know he has one because every word oozes pretention.

John Dewey would hug you and call you a perfect example of the kind of person the Rothschild's paid him hundreds of millions of dollars to create.

famous artist pipkun

John Dewey would hug you and call you a perfect example of the kind of person the Rothschild's paid him hundreds of millions of dollars to create.
if pakis and chinks can exploit the financial systems to join the middle class so can you.

fuck me he's a "computers run the economy" nerd. It wasn't compiter models that saved alan greenspan in the 90s, it was china buying us debt.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
if pakis and chinks can exploit the financial systems to join the middle class so can you.

His grave is now secreting a mysterious bubbly white substance that the mortuary refuses to identify.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
His grave is now secreting a mysterious bubbly white substance that the mortuary refuses to identify.
You have to remember that most of our dear shitposters are products of the system, as intended.

famous artist pipkun

this is america m8, you can do achieve a lot here with some planning and work. Blacks understand hustling why can't you?

e:Wait you're english right?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
this is america m8, you can do achieve a lot here with some planning and work. Blacks understand hustling why can't you?

The only reason I'm not screaming at my monitor right now is that I'm in a hotel room.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

e:Wait you're english right?
Is that why the only successful black people are music niggas, sport niggas, or niggas who have sold their melanin to become doctors?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Wait how the fuck does 3d printed meat work??? It can't actually just be plastic right????

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Stop falling for Pipkun's bait. It's what he does.
Baitposting has a time and place, but this is not the stream for it.
Pay attention, please.

famous artist pipkun

Stop falling for Pipkun's bait. It's what he does.
it's not bait, it's literally true. you want to start a business, you write a business proposal, the loan officer scrutinizes it, and if you aren't lazy with the details, you get the loan(s) to start one.

Top Bottom