"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For once she should've listened to chat about something.
This bitch was in the discord for months, so this would've probably happened even if she banned Dev the instant he showed up.

She also got Dev to show up in chat, and then in the discord, so I'm betting he was gonna go for some kind of co-grifting opportunity but instantly got laid out by the honorable chatters, and now they're switching it into Internet drama grifting.

wew

Male hag love!
>queued up for FFXIV dungeon while Kirsche is ending stream after talking about the FFXIV community
>dungeon starts
>tank and healer ERPing and slapping each other's asses
>named after SAO characters
>"uwu I'm not good at playing tank"
>LEVEL 87 DUNGEON BTW

OUT OF MY FUCKING WALLS
you guys have shit fucking luck with xiv. most of the time all my content runs have been very chill. and if shit happens I try and be the bigger man and diffuse it. Only real issue I had was with this balmung catboy starting shit for no reason with a lala in my msq roulette. Called him stinky and crusty from all his erp. He got fucking ass mad and was going off saying the most wild shit but hey I got coms from every one else in the party at the end. Didn't get a GM visit or anything from it :pippasquish:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This bitch was in the discord for months, so this would've probably happened even if she banned Dev the instant he showed up.

She also got Dev to show up in chat, and then in the discord, so I'm betting he was gonna go for some kind of co-grifting opportunity but instantly got laid out by the honorable chatters, and now they're switching it into Internet drama grifting.
Yea, and she's still sending discord messages to others via DMs showing she has an alt in the server. People are worried about a server nuke/rat hunt.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yea, and she's still sending discord messages to others via DMs showing she has an alt in the server. People are worried about a server nuke/rat hunt.
Imma quote myself from the Pippa thread:
What the fuck is even today?
Getting cucked out of a Russian Civil War fucked up the timeline.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The discord saga has ended.
Dev left.
DFD is banned and having an episode on twitter.

Dev promised no video about this, but that's a blatant lie. Why else would DFD have recorded the voice chat in the server, and still have spies in it?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The discord saga has ended.
Dev left.
DFD is banned and having an episode on twitter.

Dev promised no video about this, but that's a blatant lie. Why else would DFD have recorded the voice chat in the server, and still have spies in it?
I guess the question is what kind of video could he even make? Not to doubt his ability to stir shit, but I can't even fathom what he'd do that could involve Kirsche.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I guess the question is what kind of video could he even make? Not to doubt his ability to stir shit, but I can't even fathom what he'd do that could involve Kirsche.
You'd be surprised what blood a content vulture can wring from a stone.

wew

Male hag love!
I need to fucking watch the bits of the vod I missed because I'm so lost on this arc
and spooki just tweeted this

BcmJxF4.png
yhmclnP.png

Peyton Turkanis

I need to fucking watch the bits of the vod I missed because I'm so lost on this arc
Not in the Vod, It's in the discord. Probably gonna get deleted soon, but should have been recorded/archived in some way.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Summary of what occurred:
It looks like SpookiVT is friends with Dragon Fat Deposits, who is a mod for SFO. Spooki tried to use DFD to fish for a collab with Kirsche a few months ago since they're both from Massachusetts. Kirsche knew about Spooki's previous creep attempts with Shiina and told him to fuck off. It looks like they were trying to use this as an opportunity to farm drama/clout ever since.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@Titanosaurus You got the Spooki doc handy by any chance? Want to put it here for a refresher for folks?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Flamenco's been having his own little stream in one of Kirsche's voice channels.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus You got the Spooki doc handy by any chance? Want to put it here for a refresher for folks?
I don't have it handy and I think he killed it last time I looked for it. I'll look around though.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Summary of what occurred:
It looks like SpookiVT is friends with Dragon Fat Deposits, who is a mod for SFO. Spooki tried to use DFD to fish for a collab with Kirsche a few months ago since they're both from Massachusetts. Kirsche knew about Spooki's previous creep attempts with Shiina and told him to fuck off. It looks like they were trying to use this as an opportunity to farm drama/clout ever since.
I was thinking that was why I knew this tard but couldn't recall exactly. Wasn't that whole thing insanely laser focused hard anti stuff too? I seem to recall this creature trying to do actual damage to her life in general almost entirely just for her existing.
So all I really recall is that he can go fuck himself, and if they're going to defend him they can rope too lol.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was thinking that was why I knew this tard but couldn't recall exactly. Wasn't that whole thing insanely laser focused hard anti stuff too? I seem to recall this creature trying to do actual damage to her life in general almost entirely just for her existing.
To quote someone that was posted on Kirsche's discord
image-1.png
Spooki was butt hurt Shiina wasn't into him at all and the document he dropped showed her being polite to him but quite clearly trying to keep a professional distance. So he was double pissed he effectively publicly embarrassed himself. And since Day 1 of the Phase Gen 2 trailer, he's been anti-ing her on /vt/. We know this because for one retarded Twitter screenshot he posted, he left the avatar from the "Reply" field in the crop. And it was for Spooki's 2nd Twitter account.

Top Bottom