"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Merch that doesn't cost double it's worth in shipping to europe.
:irysthumbsupl:

Topo Chico

She awakens, it's the dawn of a new day

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
What a goddamn woman moment on both sides.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Context? Been watching the Holo-EN Premiers.
Nym tries to tell Kir to look for people arguing for Blue Protocol's censorship. But he writes it in a way that somehow conveyed hostility, probably because of the 'Alright Kir, to make yourself more mad' but I can't remember the exact words. Nym directly comes into the voice chat and tells her to stop being retarded and take his words literally, which she also takes as hostile because of his tone. Nym later chats that because of two sores in his mouth, he has no choice but to speak that way.

The conversation devolved into the two of them trying to explain their points, until Kir's 'I'm sorry, but-' apology, which basically said, 'it's not her fault for misunderstanding, it's Nym's fault for not conveying his intentions properly.' which I think is the point where Nym just gave up on the entire conversation and tell her to 'call him when something breaks'. Don't know what happened after that because I just left at that point.

E: Funniest moment was when Nym entered voice chat and directly asks her how would she feel if she didn't have breakfast this morning.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nym tries to tell Kir to look for people arguing for Blue Protocol's censorship. But he writes it in a way that somehow conveyed hostility, probably because of the 'Alright Kir, to make yourself more mad' but I can't remember the exact words. Nym directly comes into the voice chat and tells her to stop being retarded and take his words literally, which she also takes as hostile because of his tone. Nym later chats that because of two sores in his mouth, he has no choice but to speak that way.

The conversation devolved into the two of them trying to explain their points, until Kir's 'I'm sorry, but-' apology, which basically said, 'it's not her fault for misunderstanding, it's Nym's fault for not conveying his intentions properly.' which I think is the point where Nym just gave up on the entire conversation and tell her to 'call him when something breaks'. Don't know what happened after that because I just left at that point.

E: Funniest moment was when Nym entered voice chat and directly asks her how would she feel if she didn't have breakfast this morning.
Geez, it's OK to be jealous because Nym's Dragon's Dogma stream was the best actual videogame stream on your channel in months, but you don't gotta be a bitch about it, Kirsche.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Marimari has shown up for Tim Pool time
signal-2023-07-31-15-43-50-056.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230801_173953_Discord.jpg
Well that's certainly an announcement. :shiinastare:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I swear I can't tell if this Class of '09 game is satire or if high school kids actually behaved this way and I just missed out on all of it.

theseeker

I've seen Class of 09 in full and the last ending Kirsche has left is the funniest one.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The 2 stroke engine has awoken.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Drums.

Drums in the deep.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's awake.

Anyways, here's a clip of all her sleeping noises.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I hate this donothon now. It's screwed up her sleep schedule to the point she's asleep until about an hour after I go to bed and goes back to sleep less than an hour after I get up.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I hate this donothon now. It's screwed up her sleep schedule to the point she's asleep until about an hour after I go to bed and goes back to sleep less than an hour after I get up.
Sounds like a skill issue.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yea, I've noticed she's sleeping further and further into the day. And she seems to sleep more than 8 hours a day too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Inshallah I am going to kill myself if these fucking pippigger, gray name retards keep dropping completely incorrect 40k lore info.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Inshallah I am going to kill myself if these fucking pippigger, gray name retards keep dropping completely incorrect 40k lore info.

All 40k lore is correct and incorrect at the same time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If you guys are missing it Kirsche's been talking about the Kai Cenat riot in NYC. It's been an amazing watch so far. She's currently watching Hassan be a race baiting prick. :kyoracist:

Top Bottom