"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Zeus hit a fat one, and her whole building doesn't have power. Nym is going to take over the stream while she gets power back and her spine fixed.

Nym is playing Dragon's Dogma, every wrong in the past is absolved.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I really think she fucked up in the time/money calculations. She really undersold herself. I hope she doesn't suffer too hard for this when everything is said and done.
She changed the donations from $1 for 2 minutes, to 1:1, because she underestimated the honorable chatters' ability to throw money.

View attachment 37411
So if I get this right this woman must stream for 17 ish days thanks to the donors? holy shit she's gonna die. If she was smart she should float the idea to char to redeem hours for something they would like because I can't see someone keeping this without burning out hard.
Both of Mouse's big subathons only really came to an end because when she was approaching the month long stream mark she put a hard limit on it. Even after reducing the time/money ratio a bunch of times she was still getting crazy additions. It's easy for these things to run out of control once enough hype and steam gets behind them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Someone find me Proctor, so I can snap his spine and steal his bird" -Half-dead Kirsche

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kir's power still out? Just checked back in after being busy all day.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's going to not stream for a while and pause the timer because she's fucked up and chat voted for her to pause.

Which is really funny after what she's said about other people's donothons, but health is the most important.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1690425547260.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>literally physically unable to talk due to circumstances beyond her control
>'I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone'

Peak woman brain.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She probably feels a bit hypocritical because she hates when people pause and take breaks from donothons. But if her voice is so bad where she can barely talk, there's no point in streaming unless she wants to do tts for days on end, which I doubt.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She probably feels a bit hypocritical because she hates when people pause and take breaks from donothons. But if her voice is so bad where she can barely talk, there's no point in streaming unless she wants to do tts for days on end, which I doubt.
Her voice is her job and and I wish more Chuubas in general would get it in their thick fucking skull that's the thing they need to be the most protective of. Our favorite ketchup elemental included.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2023-07-27 122340.jpg

F2DjuLzXQAAwmCt-edit.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Nym taking over her stream and playing dragon's dogma was very based, much respect to him.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nym taking over her stream and playing dragon's dogma was very based, much respect to him.
He needed to put the [Educational] tag on too. Thanks to thot Pawn #69,696 I have committed to memory that wolves hunt in packs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He needed to put the [Educational] tag on too. Thanks to thot Pawn #69,696 I have committed to memory that wolves hunt in packs.
Wolves hunt in packs, Arisen.
Their kind fears ice and fire both.
If we but had means to bring it down.
No, they hold the advantage!
Goblins ill like fire!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Apparently she's doing stuff again soon.

Sadly I am utterly, completely exhausted, so I'm getting at least a few hours of sleep first.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Top Bottom