"I don't see status. I'll beat up anyone for money"Selen Tatsuki

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Decided to check up on Kirsche. She's out cold. Will probably wake up at some ungodly hour like 4am or some shit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She changed the donations from $1 for 2 minutes, to 1:1, because she underestimated the honorable chatters' ability to throw money.

1690195491378.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Her sleep schedule is so fucked that she's waking up when I'm getting ready for work. Truly the most convenient streamer.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
happy that the foxu is getting hers, but also worried because the donothon is currently at 17 days and counting

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She changed the donations from $1 for 2 minutes, to 1:1, because she underestimated the honorable chatters' ability to throw money.

View attachment 37411

happy that the foxu is getting hers, but also worried because the donothon is currently at 17 days and counting
Yea, I'm wondering how much of the chat would have a problem if she retroactively adjusted the timer. It'd encourage more donations, and she wouldn't be nearly as dead.

SomeRando

I really think she fucked up in the time/money calculations. She really undersold herself. I hope she doesn't suffer too hard for this when everything is said and done.

She's still sort of in the denial phase of being a "literal who", she's not pulling Shylily numbers but she's grown quite a lot and has gotten a pretty dedicated group of viewers. First day basically broke her when she met all her goals and didn't even think of many stretch goals to tack on.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
#Mindbreak tag active again.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Gratz bossman, you're a father.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Conner and Ironmouse can only dream of the dynamic Kirsche and Nym have.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She fucking halved the time/dollar, but it's still gone up 13 hours since this morning. She's actually going to die.
:deztheroom:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Has paypal jewed her out of her money? I cannot fucking wait for the day paypal gets audited as an actual bank like they are and not this services provider bullshit.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So if I get this right this woman must stream for 17 ish days thanks to the donors? holy shit she's gonna die. If she was smart she should float the idea to char to redeem hours for something they would like because I can't see someone keeping this without burning out hard.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So if I get this right this woman must stream for 17 ish days thanks to the donors? holy shit she's gonna die. If she was smart she should float the idea to char to redeem hours for something they would like because I can't see someone keeping this without burning out hard.

Record is 608 days and ongoing btw.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
16.7 days I'm gonna end up having to buy a new SSD for this donothon.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I don't understand her going nuts about people saying 'It is what it is' and saying that's a red flag. My wife says it, I say it. It's pretty fucking common saying at least where I'm from. I would say almost everyone I know uses it.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I don't understand her going nuts about people saying 'It is what it is' and saying that's a red flag. My wife says it, I say it. It's pretty fucking common saying at least where I'm from. I would say almost everyone I know uses it.
I think as a recent thing it's just becoming associated with a defeatist/black pill type of mind set on the internet. Y'know the memes tying it to depressing animes/movie scenes etc. She's pretty adamant about not liking black pill stuff and that one should always push for things can get better. It's extremely common as a phrase and I've been saying it for ages as well as people I know.
Probably her tism' kicking in and seeing it as people giving up as opposed to shrugging and dealing with whatever your situation is.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I think as a recent thing it's just becoming associated with a defeatist/black pill type of mind set on the internet. Y'know the memes tying it to depressing animes/movie scenes etc. She's pretty adamant about not liking black pill stuff and that one should always push for things can get better. It's extremely common as a phrase and I've been saying it for ages as well as people I know.
Probably her tism' kicking in and seeing it as people giving up as opposed to shrugging and dealing with whatever your situation is.
I didn't even know it was a meme on the Internet. I've heard Euros and Canadians IRL say they hate the phrase, but it's just said here. Kirsche likes saying "Whatcha gonna do, ya know?" - it's exactly the same thing. IDK why I'm getting MATI but I am.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I didn't even know it was a meme on the Internet. I've heard Euros and Canadians IRL say they hate the phrase, but it's just said here. Kirsche likes saying "Whatcha gonna do, ya know?" - it's exactly the same thing. IDK why I'm getting MATI but I am.
I don't think it's a BIG meme or anything, I just know I've seen it pop up on and off as kind of a depression related thing for whyever. People are goofy.
Probably just worth chalking up as a bit of a woman moment for her.

VTuberThrow

Think the meme usage is tied to something about that Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime that came out a bit ago. I use the phrase a good bit to but could see her view if most people she's met who use it are all blackpill types.
Unrelated but that jello slurp was great.

Top Bottom