"My first boyfriend was from League"Enna Alouette

How did you find this site? [Survey]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, if you ever want to benefit from shameless nepotism, my DMs are always open.
Technically it would be cronyism as you're not related, but these days nepotism has become so misused that it has probably consumed that term.

Why do i get the feeling its someone from kawaii...
Does anyone on here get plugged from them? Realistically if it's the traffic source that made him find this place, it would be someone plugged someone often and probably and probably getting something like 10-20 viewers from here so they would be rather small. They'd also have to be on Youtube more than Twitch, so it's probably not hard to deduce if someone puts in the effort.

If I had to put my money on it, I'd say it's Sena. That or it's Zax somehow.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Does anyone on here get plugged from them? Realistically if it's the traffic source that made him find this place, it would be someone plugged someone often and probably and probably getting something like 10-20 viewers from here so they would be rather small. They'd also have to be on Youtube more than Twitch, so it's probably not hard to deduce if someone puts in the effort.

If I had to put my money on it, I'd say it's Sena. That or it's Zax somehow.
From kawaii sava gets shared the most and sometimes i share nami, none of them get close to 1000 CCV, as for who it may actually be i would say we should look on which indie gets posted the most and doesn't have a gigantic amount of viewers and more than likely speaks english (if we care that much on who it may be that is).

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Ya know, despite the fact that we only got 300 more members here since we started this thread, can we try and see where all the newcomers are coming from the last few months? If they'll answer that is.
Just been looking at the new members every now and again and am getting curious.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ya know, despite the fact that we only got 300 more members here since we started this thread, can we try and see where all the newcomers are coming from the last few months? If they'll answer that is.
Just been looking at the new members every now and again and am getting curious.
This forum is 1st or 2nd recommended when you search for vtuber forum or anything close to that. I have to wonder why we didnt get a woke they/them sperg out on how we are a bunch of nazis yet

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This forum is 1st or 2nd recommended when you search for vtuber forum or anything close to that. I have to wonder why we didnt get a woke they/them sperg out on how we are a bunch of nazis yet
Most chuuba fans in those ideological circles are permanently on twitter or reddit, anyone looking for alternative places to discuss vtubers is probably the same person who would've joined the homeland. The only people who have sperged about political correctness are Nolan and This shit and they only really did it out of a counter-cultural impulse due to how anti-troon the site got when pikamee announced her graduation, when everyone agrees on something there has to be someone to oppose the circlejerk.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Most chuuba fans in those ideological circles are permanently on twitter or reddit, anyone looking for alternative places to discuss vtubers is probably the same person who would've joined the homeland. The only people who have sperged about political correctness are Nolan and This shit and they only really did it out of a counter-cultural impulse due to how anti-troon the site got when pikamee announced her graduation, when everyone agrees on something there has to be someone to oppose the circlejerk.
I joined right before the pikamee announcement so i didnt really noticed but it makes sence.

@The Proctor i dont know much about how to manage a forum but would it be possible for newcomers to get this thread recommended when they sign up? Like harrow said it would be interesting to see more people telling how'did they found out about this place

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I agree with @xseth, but instead of recommending this thread how about making it mandatory to vote in the survey during the registration progress?
It would be interesting to see how the data evolves over time, particular now that this is the first result on google for "vtuber forum" .

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
@The Proctor It would probably make sense to have something like this (either a survey or field asking where they found it) as a requirement for making an account. This would be in addition to your rules verification.
Just pulling forward what past me said about this topic.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I feel like making 'Nice to know' information mandatory is unnecessary. It's also kind of the opposite of the 'We value OPSEC' thing that's all over the actually mandatory to read intro section.

'We value OPSEC, don't use your identity elsewhere on the interwebs here. Also, tell us where and how you found us NOW!'

Mixed signals there.

ペンネーム

I can't believe no one invited me. I'm crushed like Nolan.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't believe no one invited me. I'm crushed like Nolan.
It depends on how recently you had posted on the homelands back last august/september when the site was getting rammed up the ass and barely accessible. The PM chain which sparked the forum had people active in the thread going back from the latest posts to about 200 pages back. The process of inviting all those people to the group chat was slow and excruciating and definitely was possible to miss people. Also, some people had PMs disabled or something and could not be added to the group.

Just an FYI

ペンネーム

It was likely the moon runes, they mess up scripts which is one of the reasons I like this name.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
It depends on how recently you had posted on the homelands back last august/september when the site was getting rammed up the ass and barely accessible. The PM chain which sparked the forum had people active in the thread going back from the latest posts to about 200 pages back. The process of inviting all those people to the group chat was slow and excruciating and definitely was possible to miss people. Also, some people had PMs disabled or something and could not be added to the group.

Just an FYI
This is inaccurate.
When the original thread was in tor only limbo, someone shilled po.ast, and I know that atleast 70 users went over to po.ast during the downtime (it was easy to identify each other cuz most of us used the same name or profile pic for some time) . Proctor shilled this site there upon its creation, and everyone migrated as a result. I doubt many users came here from a gay pm chain.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
This is inaccurate.
When the original thread was in tor only limbo, someone shilled po.ast, and I know that atleast 70 users went over to po.ast during the downtime (it was easy to identify each other cuz most of us used the same name or profile pic for some time) . Proctor shilled this site there upon its creation, and everyone migrated as a result. I doubt many users came here from a gay pm chain.
I saw it first on poast, but I was watching the conversation just the same on KF just in case (the TVA site was shared a bit later in the DM when KF was more stable). Quite a bit of chatter happened about alternatives, that was its main purpose until something was ready for public influx (poast was still a stopgap in case KF truly died). Not too much gayness going around iirc. I'd go look at the DM talk to give a bit more insight, but KF is down....

Proctor and another individual mentioned they were working on getting this forum going privately (wasn't a done deal at the time), and it was a pleasant surprise when he cut the red tape.
One thing I do remember is someone from Varis hangout inviting us back then through poast, but there was a whiff of... yeah, degeneracy.
1683364158950.png
1683360713197.png

That was a no from me. I was respectful about it, but no. No screen of the KF convo because it's down (he saw my DM message about it to the rest, he furthered the convo; no poast message from me between these screenshots)
1683363510920.png
1683363637649.png

Mainly sharing for preservation and a bit of backstory. No witch hunts or anything from this, even if that forum spiel is completely degenerate. (it's true, they know it's true, they typed the word three times in dm, but as I said, the guy was polite, not out to tear them a new one; just stay out of it if there's nothing criminal)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is inaccurate.
I did lol, I didn't really give a shit about poast and if the proctor hadn't created this site I would've probably just moved on.
Proctor and another individual mentioned they were working on getting this forum going privately (wasn't a done deal at the time), and it was a pleasant surprise when he cut the red tape.
One thing I do remember is someone from Varis hangout inviting us back then through poast, but there was a whiff of... yeah, degeneracy.
View attachment 23694
View attachment 23686
That was a no from me. I was respectful about it, but no. No screen of the KF convo because it's down (he saw my DM message about it to the rest, he furthered the convo; no poast message from me between these screenshots)
View attachment 23692View attachment 23693
Mainly sharing for preservation and a bit of backstory. No witch hunts or anything from this, even if that forum spiel is completely degenerate. (it's true, they know it's true, they typed the word three times in dm, but as I said, the guy was polite, not out to tear them a new one; just stay out of it if there's nothing criminal)
What an absolute weirdo lol, dude can't go two sentences without sperging out about his raging groomer syndrome.

Negzana

I didn't even realize this forum branched off from Kiwifarms until I saw Nolan sperging out and realized I'm home.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
I've known about the farms vtuber thread and this site since months, but the Rie anti that she talked about in a members stream is what made me lurk regularly and eventually make an account. Pretty funny stuff :SelenHAHAhere:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@superduper, how do you feel about being a walking billboard for this site on-par with Nolan?
:whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
John Superduper here, of John VTuber Incorporated, I only lurked in the homelands thread before everything went to shit, and I made an account here shortly after it opened to continue lurking

And then VTubers started calling themselves John VTuber, starting with Pipkin Pippa, and infamously Rin Penrose, so my fate was sealed.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I was in the thread on KF but with law school i was not able to be as active as i wanted so i lost interest then i found this forum thanks to Google and me searching for Pekora cute images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom