"I could make out with this lemon and you would never know"S.S. Isa

How did you find this site? [Survey]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
@The Proctor It would probably make sense to have something like this (either a survey or field asking where they found it) as a requirement for making an account. This would be in addition to your rules verification.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
It came to me in a vision during post nut clarity.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
It came to me in a vision during post nut clarity.
What were you doing just before then? This is important for the survey I assure you.

To actually answer the question in the OP, I was in the mass DM on the homeland where people discussed what they were going to do if the motherland was burnt to the ground. Once the homeland was shitting the bed I lurked here for a little while and then just made an account once the homeland just broke entirely.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What were you doing just before then? This is important for the survey I assure you.

To actually answer the question in the OP, I was in the mass DM on the homeland where people discussed what they were going to do if the motherland was burnt to the ground. Once the homeland was shitting the bed I lurked here for a little while and then just made an account once the homeland just broke entirely.
Same here, i think about 75% of the people in the group came here. Honestly it was pretty sad seeing some people consider making fucking discord groups for us to move into, that would've certainly gone badly so i'm glad someone had the balls to make an actual forum.

Edit: I just went to the homeland and now it's fucking obvious why we gained 12 members between yesterday and today with more coming in by the hour, Nolan namedropped the forum again. Sorry proctor but im pretty sure this place is only growing by poaching lurkers from the homeland each time someone namedrops us there.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Legit the only reason I'm here and not on the farms is that I can't shitpost on the farms due to being threadbanned. You all have to suffer here instead.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Same. Saw the link in homeland DM group.

Scrimbly Bingleborp

I manage a vtuber's youtube channel and saw a significant amount of people coming from "xenforo.cloud"
Took a considerable amount of research to finally find this place. This is way better than the homeland

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Google search on the zoey/oceanne termination ( im pretty new to the vtubing world so i didnt had the knowledge of the " homeland ")

Scrimbly Bingleborp

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I manage a vtuber's youtube channel and saw a significant amount of people coming from "xenforo.cloud"
Took a considerable amount of research to finally find this place. This is way better than the homeland
Why do i get the feeling its someone from kawaii...

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
If this is true then @Scrimbly Bingleborp will have to spill the details on the Indonesian doxxcord. It’s unfortunate, I liked Oceane too.
Strong right hook, showing scrimbly's making the smart choice. People don't bite here, but the punches are thrown :smugpipi: I hope your vtuber overlord can find humor in it

vestars20

Early Adopter

Scrimbly Bingleborp

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I literally have no idea what y'all are talking about LOL She's an independant vtuber
An indie with a manager? That rules out most 2view nobodies
RRAT AWAY BROTHERS!

Scrimbly Bingleborp

An indie with a manager? That rules out most 2view nobodies
RRAT AWAY BROTHERS!
Just to clarify- I'm not her manager, I just manage her youtube

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth