"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

tgmslc

240618-140524.png
Looking at the sticky on /vt/, seems like everyone is placing bets on Yuniiho and SoyaPoya joining. I think the violin thing almost confirms Soya, it just makes too much sense. I'm also seeing people praying for Shondo and I think it'd be kinda funny for the girl who got not-Fauna into streaming ASMR to begin to have to call Fauna "senpai" but Shondo's an actual menhera also makes me not want that to happen at all.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If Mint isn't in the new gen, then why haven't we gotten a Mint x Kiwawa collab, yet?! DAMN YOU, WOMEN.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If Mint isn't in the new gen, then why haven't we gotten a Mint x Kiwawa collab, yet?! DAMN YOU, WOMEN.
My rrat is that Kiara tried to nepohire her when she was in Japan and it fell through, that's why she was sadposting then worked really quickly to return as indie. Typical woman hovering over all her options and picking the one that accepts her.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Their names have been apparently leaked in a Trademark site.
Raora Panthera
Cecilia Immergreen
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame
Gigi Murin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
yGGPPhuamOhmwn_Q.mp4_snapshot_00.09.791.jpg

I kinda see the anti thing with the green one is Anti Nerissa and the yellow one is Anti FWMC

tgmslc

I haven't been paying attention to Mint's streams but I'm actually on the Mint x Matara podcast train and it just sorta sounds like girly super overbooked herself for the summer. She's tryna attend something like five cons around the globe, and then also got COVID with Matara in Japan? Give it 6 months for all her shit to wind down and maybe we'll start seeing stuff like streaming collabs.

tgmslc

Their names have been apparently leaked in a Trademark site.
Raora Panthera
Cecilia Immergreen
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame
Gigi Murin
god dammit, Cecilia Immergreen?? I was joking about Riifu Evergreen earlier but if she's actually the new green woman I'm gonna start punching babies.

joeboxer44

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
god dammit, Cecilia Immergreen?? I was joking about Riifu Evergreen earlier but if she's actually the new green woman I'm gonna start punching babies.
She already reincarnated in VAllure, the new corpo she's in charge of.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 71884

I kinda see the anti thing with the green one is Anti Nerissa and the yellow one is Anti FWMC
GQVd0S_aYAAKPif.png
This image refutes that with the doodles on each file, yellow one seems to be anti-nerissa, and the pink cat one seems to be taking on both dogs, the other two are more ambiguous but probably green for bijou and red for shiori (red is the obvious leader)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
View attachment 71885
This image refutes that with the doodles on each file, yellow one seems to be anti-nerissa, and the pink cat one seems to be taking on both dogs, the other two are more ambiguous but probably green for bijou and red for shiori (red is the obvious leader)
>this get announced the same day as marvel vs capcom rereleases

Like poetry

tgmslc

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh ok, phew.

Let's be real, this is still nowhere near as retarded as "Vezalius Bandage" or "Yu Q. Wilson".
Or La+ Darknesss :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

frz

It's 4 to 9 months for Holo, they have a looooong pre-debut period.
240618-140524.png

Twitter Archive / Video Archive

:baeJam:

I don't think Abi is in, she graduated too close to this announcement, she was creating content (IRL shorts) day and night, there was no time for the Holo Pre-debut training and everything that comes with it.

As much as i want Abi to be in, her graduation was way too close, these Holo debuts tend to be chosen months back.

That said, HoloBR IS REAL!
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Where are all these misconception coming from. EN making contents up until their debut is very normal.
Most of them stop activity around 2 months at most. Noone has ever gotten over 3 months beside fuwamoco who got their corpo killed and didnt adopt an indie pl.
E.g. kroni streamed on twitch three days before her debut.
Kiara was streaming like everyday on twitch until 4 days after her debut
Nerissa graduated her streaming persona but was spamming songs until her debut. A d still doing it after debut.

Some autist named frz compiled the list of last known pl activity date before debut, should have done one for video uploading instead of stream like nerissa, but then again people doing that alot after debut.
image.png

Tl:dr anyone is fair game

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Imb4 it's actually a redebut of HoloCN, and the 'innit' is a red herring and one of them is from Hongkong or is part British.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Let's be real, this is still nowhere near as retarded as "Vezalius Bandage" or "Yu Q. Wilson".
You're right. Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame is worse than those.
:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You're right. Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame is worse than those.
:smugpipi:
Bro, the French nigga named himself "Bandage". At least that name sounds like some super chuuni fantasy anime name.

Of all the ones you decided was the worst, you picked the best of the bunch lmao

Top Bottom