"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Manifesting HoloES because i want the world to suffer

Touch Fluffy Tail

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
New Hololive EN Gen?!

240618-140524.png

Twitter Archive / Video Archive

:baeJam:
Yeah Aba Kadabra or something, now you people have to live with the horror that a brazilian is on hololive
I don't think Abi is in, she graduated too close to this announcement, she was creating content (IRL shorts) day and night, there was no time for the Holo Pre-debut training and everything that comes with it. Would be surprising if she was.
On the other hand, all the huge euros that graduated are probably in: Yuniiho is easy to know because her artstyle is the same for 5 years. Soya is pretty easy as well because her accent is super strong, even if she tries to mask it.
It is unreasonable to think 500ccv indies would graduate and do fuck nothing with it, unless there was a big change in their life (marriage, pregnancy, cancer, etc.), and in these cases usually there's a hint. Wasn't V4Mirai Biscotti european as well? She could probably be in considering the timing of her graduation out of nowhere, and she mentioned a "dream job", Holo is the dream job for vtubers after all.

Stunned But Dumb

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Are there only four or am i tripping?
Nope, four. I'm curious as well. The twindoggos were so successful Holo is gonna try a schitzo vtuber; two voices one model.

edit: four to match Advent's four makes way more sense. But a multiple personality vtuber would be funny as fuck, be honest.

Limkin

The green one has automaton hands. If it brings dollfuckers out of the woods it will be worse than chinks

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Hmmm, it lines up with HoloEN Gen releases.

Myth to Council is at least 1 year, after that 2 year of silent screeching of no one is streaming

Advent and Justice is at least 1 year also. I am betting it'll be 2 years again until we hear a new gen again for EN.

Edit: You all know that the teaser is a trailer for the actual trailer? You know the one where you get to hear their voice?
There's no way they would be debuting right in the middle of the week!

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why drop an EU branch at 5am their time? Well the the trailer later tonight i mean.
There will be a baguette woman and you will like it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I do not for a second believe the Yuropoor rrat. Not beyond something like Ame.

Although it'd be very funny if they included an Austrian composer character (with a New Yorker accent; doesn't speak a word of German), just to tick Kiara off.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Negzana

Nope, four. I'm curious as well. The twindoggos were so successful Holo is gonna try a schitzo vtuber; two voices one model.

edit: four to match Advent's four makes way more sense. But a multiple personality vtuber would be funny as fuck, be honest.
We have a multiple personalities vtuber in Holo though?

edit: Fuck don't clock and migo or whatever me

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
As much as i want Abi to be in, her graduation was way too close, these Holo debuts tend to be chosen months back.

That said, HoloBR IS REAL!
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
240618-140524.png

Twitter Archive / Video Archive

:baeJam:

I don't think Abi is in, she graduated too close to this announcement, she was creating content (IRL shorts) day and night, there was no time for the Holo Pre-debut training and everything that comes with it. Would be surprising if she was.
On the other hand, all the huge euros that graduated are probably in: Yuniiho is easy to know because her artstyle is the same for 5 years. Soya is pretty easy as well because her accent is super strong, even if she tries to mask it.
It is unreasonable to think 500ccv indies would graduate and do fuck nothing with it, unless there was a big change in their life (marriage, pregnancy, cancer, etc.), and in these cases usually there's a hint. Wasn't V4Mirai Biscotti european as well? She could probably be in considering the timing of her graduation out of nowhere, and she mentioned a "dream job", Holo is the dream job for vtubers after all.

Uruka WHO?

Negzana

So let me get this straight

In just less than 12 hours we had a half dozen long awaited games announced, Habbo Hotel is returning, and there's a new Holo gen?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So let me get this straight

In just less than 12 hours we had a half dozen long awaited games announced, Habbo Hotel is returning, and there's a new Holo gen?
we only need a niji getting terminated to achieve maximum rrat singularity

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:
Green one plays the violin
🤔🤔🤔
I hope SoyaPoya is in. She's a cutie and an OG.

Wasn't V4Mirai Biscotti european as well? She could probably be in considering the timing of her graduation out of nowhere, and she mentioned a "dream job", Holo is the dream job for vtubers after all.
I don't remember, maybe someone who watched her could chime in. But her alt last streamed in March...

Bronze

Holo might be getting some diamonds in the rough for this gen, can't think of anyone on my radar going radio silent in the past 3 months or so.
There's Yuniiho who hasn't still appeared, if we are going with past 3 months.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope SoyaPoya is in. She's a cutie and an OG.
Some people were saying soya.

Also MASTERFUL HOLO DISTRACTION AGAIN LOL
CHINA DRAMA? TAKE THIS NEW GEN GAIJIN AND STOP HARANGING US!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Look out for this one. Shizukougames.
Graduated end of february.

Top Bottom