"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Praying for Koseki that no one acts retarded during her raiding shit.
She better have a chat cover and DM's turned off. Oh boy, this can go so wrong.

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
Chat's covered so at least we don't need to worry about Bijou having community yabs. As an avid FFXIV raider I'm excited to see how this all goes.

EDIT: And we're already starting with All Effects On, but she realized she has to switch that off fast. Funny that we started all the way back from P1 normals though, we'll be blitzing through these because of the synched ilvls.

EDIT2: I have to wonder if she's bungling some of these on purpose, she's missed death by tank cleaves or knockbacks by literal pixels and then her masterful Icarus to dodge P2 mechs... too precise.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Never gonna happen, because different talents have different interests, but it would be really cool if they form a vtuber static. Tempus was the biggest missed opportunity for that, since they even had the "guild" mixed in with their kayfabe.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

:gunpeko: Poor Rissa. Living through the curse day by day.

EDIT:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
*Shares a strat to save herself and kill other players*
Bijou: "I'm not toxic!"

She is a RAID healer alright.:chaos:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Elite doggo interaction

Doggos:
1691106782355.png

Miko:
1691106802203.png

Doggos:
1691106823958.png

Miko:
1691106846303.png

Doggos:
1691106872236.png

lalilulelo

so is shiori being kinda of pretentious keyfabe or was she always kind of like tthis

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Nerissa's Mom is actually the Seiso Idol.
Literally stops her before she goes up to stream to tell her to stop having a potty mouth so much. All because since the chat reacts to her cursing, she thinks they're mad at Rissa. :sanasmile:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They are probably the most professional in the entire EN branch regarding being idols AND vtubers. It's crazy that it took them like 5 auditions to even be considered, especially when you look at their public work.

They aren't just streaming with a vtuber avatar. They are puppeteering their model and also keeping a solid kayfabe. We will see if they can keep all of it up though.
My guess is that it took them some convincing to go with the "twins sharing a channel" idea.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nerissa went into GOI expecting to rage at it and instead it looks like she's probably going to finish it for the first time on stream.....

(she did)

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Lucy Pyre at Bijou's too
1691112113879.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bijou wants to play Baldur's Gate 3, references "the bear thing", and is relieved that there is a setting to turn that content off

Honestly, I wish the Baldur's Gate 3 devs never made that trailer, because instead of it being known as a high budget CRPG that sets the bar for other games of its like, it's now "The Bear Sex Game" - in fact, they could have taken the development resources used for the graphic-romantic content, and put it into something like a Dungeon Master mode to create custom maps using the game assets for party play

The gameplay is immaculate, I can see myself doing repeated playthroughs, but it's always going to be known for that meme trailer

She also wants to play co-op with other HoloLive members, but doesn't know who also wants to play - perhaps she can drag Mori into the madness, she mentioned wanting to play the game as well (only after "the bear thing" as well, I am going to tear my hair out)

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
First Karaoke stream from this Gen

I'm expecting this to be as SOULFUL if not more than Ame

lalilulelo

knowing that these advent girls probably auditioned multiple times makes me more amazed that myth got in on the first try and not only met expectations but blew them away

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Fuwamoco playing the yabai typing game

They are having so much fun :sanasmile:

I thought she said the 1st one was going to be JP only and short, and she's going to do a proper longer unarchived one of EN songs soon.
I went to check the VOD and Horo was right! Thank you for the correction :koronehappyl: So she will finish early because something will happen, so... Monetization?
She also said next week she's gonna release a new cover possibly on Saturday.
Collab tomorrow is going to happen but they're going to show their povs' on their channels.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nerissa said her Karaoke might be western songs only since she's having trouble finding JP instrumentals and she doesn't know a lot of JP. She's gonna finish earlier too because something is going to happen..
I thought she said the 1st one was going to be JP only and short, and she's going to do a proper longer unarchived one of EN songs soon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuwamoco playing the yabai typing game

I'm so fucking glad that this game has had a resurgence this year with streamers. Way better than Genital Jousting.

Top Bottom