"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Do you guys remember Cassette tapes?"

DATED, HAG CERTIFIED, NERISSA STOCKS SOARING
Have you heard about "audience relatability tracking", here let me show you

-"Hey guys! Guys, who here remembers dial-up? Waiting for the thingie to, you know, beep "booop bzzzt tsszz" hahaha I know rite? and then your sibling would pick up the phone and you'd get disconnected, so frustrating!"-

Then based on the chat output I can more or less gauge where to place my next ART comment and increase engagement to fit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, guess I gotta watch that VOD later

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Have you heard about "audience relatability tracking", here let me show you

-"Hey guys! Guys, who here remembers dial-up? Waiting for the thingie to, you know, beep "booop bzzzt tsszz" hahaha I know rite? and then your sibling would pick up the phone and you'd get disconnected, so frustrating!"-

Then based on the chat output I can more or less gauge where to place my next ART comment and increase engagement to fit.
MY IMMERSION :yagoocry:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
never forget that we are in a sub-forum dedicated to the latest generation of chuubas from the top corporation currently on the market, with tens (if not hundreds) of thousands invested per talent so that they are perfectly aligned to appeal to YOU, specifically

really makes you think 🤔

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

is this going to be another rrat?

niggaphil

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Between this, the sleeping commando with biboo, the incessant thirst posting and more - is Nerissa just EN Matsuri?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Press F to doubt, they don't know who is Scooby Doo, or the show either :vesperfacepalm:

They're Canadian and idol-brained. Anything is possible.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Press F to doubt, they don't know who is Scooby Doo, or the show either :vesperfacepalm:

There's A LOT of kayfabe with the dogs. You never really know with them. They are so deep that they even say they don't like chocolate.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Maybe they're just hyper-nip brained and don't really care for gaijin shit who knows, I have a funny feeling these ones are gonna dip from EN to become honorary JP as soon as possible when the collab ban drops.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hololive: Cute Girls Playing Games Badly

Shiori: lol, fuck that.

Three streams in, zero games.

I love it.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Maybe they're just hyper-nip brained and don't really care for gaijin shit who knows, I have a funny feeling these ones are gonna dip from EN to become honorary JP as soon as possible when the collab ban drops.
Agreed, I can see something similar to what is happening with Axel, he is HoloStars EN but he get's invited to a bunch of JP Apex Tournaments, GTA and Rust server events. The JP senpai seem to love the twins so they'll get invited to collabs and events, we'll see if the twins are extroverted and/or motivated enough to accept and seek out the opportunities. Hope they are after what happened to their previous gig, this is their golden ticket.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

ogey_rrat

ogey

Not-Username

I...I...I really feel nerissa and shiorin here :depressedtako:

But their dynamic is great.
You can feel that they had time to get to know each other (story's of them apparently meeting add to that)

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I accidentally made a post and can’t delete it. Ignore this.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mori's done

:kaelalaugh:

I feel her pain. These fucking clippers have been obnoxious with Advent so far. Even the ones that are normally tame and I sub to.

MostlyALurker777

Pretty sure you'll get your "Vibrator on stream" rrats and maybe "boyfriend teasing". At least you'll hear that from /vt/. honestly getting tired of these clips

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Clippers have been going bananas with advent, which maybe isn't such a bad thing for #s but sure is annoying otherwise.

Top Bottom