"ogey... RRAT"Usada Pekora

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The insanity of 12 streams in week 1 is going to be something. I hope the fact that there's two of them means its less draining. They're really going all in though, an original AND a cover? And that pledge?

I have a rrat that they have twice the budget since there's two of them.

/vt/ seems to think Nerissa isn't mom0ki. Personally, I think she sounds like her and her interests seem to line up, but others seem to disagree.
You're getting trolled. There's a few posters in /#/ who go ham trying to convince people the obvious choice is wrong and making up shit, and since they're pretty prolific and people like you get convinced it spills over into other threads. Gotta set up your mental filter better.

Anyway, first time the predictions were 100% pre-debut. Feels good.

This cover keeps blowing me away over and over. It's just so powerful. And check in the comments for a nice surprise too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Higher res art for Rebellion | Love me, love me, love me.
1690784621822.png1690785382816.png
Tweet by John Kafka || Nerissa/artist niqte

First game stream from Advent

1690785160203.png1690785169842.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Nerissa might be my kindred spirit due to her love of haunting ground but I'll probably just tune in to her karaokes, she seemed pretty basic.
Twins I'll check out cause I like the duo dynamic, if they have good banter it can be a good replacement for my oldfag taste in ancient youtubers
Shiori I'll stick around cause I liked moe and because I have a soft spot for her since she was a good distraction when times were dire
The rock I don't give a flying fuck.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I liked em all, I thought Shiori was the most interesting. I would have said Nerissa was the least interesting but then I watched the PL music someone posted and....

That's fighting dirty how can I not kneel :faunacry:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Bijou>The twins>Rissa>Shiori for me but as I said they all solid debuts

Now I have get back to watching Sawa.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Is this the first time an entire gen (at least on the EN side) was predicted correctly before their debut? I remember for Tempus HQ, Axel was only identified after debut, and for Tempus VG, the same happened with Hakka, not sure about Council and Myth though (I doubt people even paid enough attention to sachi).

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Since we are doing the whole final throughs thing:

Shiori, I'm interested gotta see how she does in actual streams first and maybe smaller collab, favorite design.

Bijou: conflicted don't like the design or voice but has best taste in games might at least check her ER stream.

Narissa, great voice will listen to her music for sure but remains to be seen what streams are like down the road.

Dogs: really curious about how the twins dynamic will feel in the long run, not really sold on the debut but it was a little scuffed to be fair.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

silentcouch

The insanity of 12 streams in week 1 is going to be something. I hope the fact that there's two of them means its less draining. They're really going all in though, an original AND a cover? And that pledge?

I have a rrat that they have twice the budget since there's two of them.

You're getting trolled. There's a few posters in /#/ who go ham trying to convince people the obvious choice is wrong and making up shit, and since they're pretty prolific and people like you get convinced it spills over into other threads. Gotta set up your mental filter better.

Anyway, first time the predictions were 100% pre-debut. Feels good.

This cover keeps blowing me away over and over. It's just so powerful. And check in the comments for a nice surprise too.

do the people who consider her cover powerful not listen to the superior remi version?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

1690785606038.png

As if we needed even more confirmation that its Caitlin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MostlyALurker777

do the people who consider her cover powerful not listen to the superior remi version?

I said it before but Remi's version will always be the best, but Rissa's is now my default English cover hands down.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Remi is a different type of power level entirely

BEEG Booba Fishing

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

I have a sweet spot for Izuru's cover in regards to this song, particularly because it's the one where he mixed the vocal himself and it doesn't really stick on making it "sounded good" but rather "emotionally in-tuned". It remains one of my favorite cover from his

Though Nerissa did good on the English rendition and she has great vocal,
Remi also had that emotional attachment to it making the cover a unique one as well

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Do we have any Ally&Sally super fans here that can fill us in? It seems like not only are they not really stopping other activities/projects, but they are ramping up their flesh idol activities in the near future:
1690786179224.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Do we have any Ally&Sally super fans here that can fill us in? It seems like not only are they not really stopping other activities/projects, but they are ramping up their flesh idol activities in the near future:
View attachment 38720
Yeah they're giving a crack one last time with irl idoling. Most likely cause they're getting on the older side with idol stuff. They been doing it since 2012, but I can no longer find video of them doing it im 2010 at a convention in canada.

It really does seem like now they're going to balance vtubing and irl idoling. Reminder they been looking at doing idoling again since 2021, so they probably didn't have vtubing still on mind till they got happy news in may about something. Which people are mostly thinking is the callback from holo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Miori's remains my favourite cover of the song, honestly. The sheer power of her vocals...and well, she has more than her fair share of menhera antics and baggage, anywho.

Top Bottom