"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Why does Yagoo sound like he's on his death bed?

overworked CEO that needs to drink (protein shakes) to get through the day, please understand

BEEG Booba Fishing

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
There is a good handful of EN4 candidates that all graduated or went on indefinite hiatus at the same time as these five. They're just as likely to be Phase-Connect's Gen 3 however.
Or EN4 will come out in 6 months, like Tempus Vanguard followed Tempus. Followed by another 2 year break.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It would be pretty funny if these Yagoo audio clips are just them using the company discord soundboard.

Awoogers

silentcouch

Their gen feels like two goth edgy girls, a crystal princess and two 'wholesome' sisters, and the only reason I can't believe that they are wholesome fully is fuwawa's anime interests

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It would be pretty funny if these Yagoo audio clips are just them using the company discord soundboard.
You know one of the JP members will have made one already.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I already forgot about the scissors thing. I mean I was trying to why did you have to remind me

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Or EN4 will come out in 6 months, like Tempus Vanguard followed Tempus
I am fully in the take as much time as required to curate talents camp now. EN 3 is rock solid.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Honestly the Twins are going to get me back into watching Hololive content again. Been a while since I watched anyone there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Lurker

Ok I gotta go to sleep, so here's my take: seems like Hololive hit a home run with this wave and knocked it out of the park. Personal taste aside all of the new talents seem like they are, well, really talented people.

Maybe it's because it's been such a long time since the last wave of holo debuts but Cover once again proves their abilities for finding talent are unmatched (seriously, how do they do it?). I'll be looking forward to see their real personalities show in the upcoming months

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I am willing to bet a significant amount of money that FED didn't even care about the GGN girls until they were rumored to be the twins

It rubs me the wrong way that he's trying to grease the wheels of engagement while simultaneously puffing his chest about "le sekrit knowledge"

Awoogers

Their gen feels like two goth edgy girls, a crystal princess and two 'wholesome' sisters, and the only reason I can't believe that they are wholesome fully is fuwawa's anime interests
Wholesome(citation needed)

Horo7618

No one in particular
That's an almost 14" height difference between Bijou and Rissa....

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Look at me, I'm basically unfixable."

There's a banner.

Top Bottom