Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd like to see your oshi's perfect debut

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
This collab actually isn't that bad if you take Shiori out of it. She just sounds stiff and rehearsed with how she talks/speaks.
Because she's doing all the wrangling right now.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This collab actually isn't that bad if you take Shiori out of it. She just sounds stiff and rehearsed with how she talks/speaks.
She's the one doing the tardwrangling and keeping everyone from tangenting too hard. Can't say I blame her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
does it rhyme with Roland?
no, it rhymes with fat Filipino unicorn kropausechamp.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Im willing to bet a significant amount of money that almost everyone didn't give a shit about them until after they got shit-canned. If not they wouldn't have gotten canned in the first place. They had around 12k subs pre-graduation announcement. They got 5k subs after the graduation announcement. CCV was very low. Low 100's. Sometimes it didn't even get into 3-view.

oh, yeah, I agree with you - most people jumping on the GGN train with Fuwamoco had no interest prior

though I feel like my malding about mangagamer implies enough backstory enough as it is, as is my malding about people suddenly liking them - which could have also helped prevent Mangagamer's financial troubles back in the day, but we'll never truly know since the plug was pulled the second momentum was gained

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
To be fair, I don't think a lot of people knew them until they were graduating, doesn't mean you can't like them, or retroactively go back and go like "man that sucks they graduated."
Id agree. GO GO Nepon was always pretty underground, and it's pretty believable that people didn't realize that they became vtubers tell it was too late.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Koros Apogee

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
By all means, everyone talking shit is free to go and buy Amazon Best Seller brand "Tenma's Heavy Duty Rope"
:tenmakys::tenmakys::tenmakys::tenmakys:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
To be fair, I don't think a lot of people knew them until they were graduating, doesn't mean you can't like them, or retroactively go back and go like "man that sucks they graduated."
It was always one of those things that sucked because yeah, they got shilled a bit by a few people on and off but that doesn't always equate to being able to go check them out. Or remembering to when other stuff is going on and whatnot. It just always seemed like they got shafted by the company basically telling them they were useless after they ran out of shit to sell for it. Then they got told they were getting the boot.
So hoping for a good comeback after something like that is always a story most people can get behind and it can hype a crowd up too.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Still better then the lore dump stream council pulled.
Didn't one of the Council girls come up with the idea for that collab and cried when it wasn't well recieved. Did we ever find out who it was?

Airless

Active lurker
this collab actually isn't that awkward, at least in terms of chemistry. Yagoo sounds a little stiff though. between that and no omega this might be the best wave debut so far. my dental plan won't cover this/10

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
>Spend months together ahead of time to make sure they have good chemistry
>Still have insanely cringey group collab on debut

A tale as old as time

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yagoo give us a Nerissa mousepad you coward

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Congratulations to everyone that helped make the fan name a BDSM thing. :smugpipi:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Die chumpedo, inshallah I condemn your oshi to 1000 years of no streaming :smugselen:
I didn't skip once during Haruhi's Endless 8. I can wait.

Top Bottom