Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
This collab has already zapped any interest in watching all of them ever collab again.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I am willing to bet a significant amount of money that FED didn't even care about the GGN girls until they were rumored to be the twins

It rubs me the wrong way that he's trying to grease the wheels of engagement while simultaneously puffing his chest about "le sekrit knowledge"
Im willing to bet a significant amount of money that almost everyone didn't give a shit about them until after they got shit-canned. If not they wouldn't have gotten canned in the first place. They had around 12k subs pre-graduation announcement. They got 5k subs after the graduation announcement. CCV was very low. Low 100's. Sometimes it didn't even get into 3-view.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
1690779327388.png

Alchemyth

This collab has already zapped any interest in watching all of them ever collab again.
Still better then the lore dump stream council pulled.

USS IOWA

You are witnessing the awkward first step, We will see in the coming months.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
EN collabs and awkward autism is synonymous at this point. though somehow no technical issues this time (knock on wood)

chihirogumi

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Myth full collabs were awkward as hell at first, and Council full collabs were excruciatingly boring for like a year. This is not a surprise.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I am willing to bet a significant amount of money that FED didn't even care about the GGN girls until they were rumored to be the twins

It rubs me the wrong way that he's trying to grease the wheels of engagement while simultaneously puffing his chest about "le sekrit knowledge"
He's clinging to the hype for the sake of clout and if not for me not disgracing the forum of full on Flip paragraphs I would've written a fucking 3 page paragraph on how I want to firing squad this cracker

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Bijou sounds like another little gremlin. Definitely going to enjoy her streams.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Im willing to bet a significant amount of money that almost everyone didn't give a shit about them until after they got shit-canned. If not they wouldn't have gotten canned in the first place. They had around 12k subs pre-graduation announcement. They got 5k subs after the graduation announcement. CCV was very low. Low 100's. Sometimes it didn't even get into 3-view.
The only reason I was even aware of the GGN gals were the handful of autists that would regularly gas them up on the General Thread.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

"Are you really my sister?"
Damn, the fuwacoco brand about to shatter /sarcasm

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
lets play a game of guess the sperg. (hint: was during nerissa's debut). :ironmousekek:
sperg.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This collab actually isn't that bad if you take Shiori out of it. She just sounds stiff and rehearsed with how she talks/speaks.

BEEG Booba Fishing

EN collabs and awkward autism is synonymous at this point. though somehow no technical issues this time (knock on wood)
Nerissa and her perpetually rotated model are acting as a lightningrod for scuff

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
To be fair, I don't think a lot of people knew them until they were graduating, doesn't mean you can't like them, or retroactively go back and go like "man that sucks they graduated."

Top Bottom