"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
During her graduation stream, Beryl brought up two points. 1) That she really wants to get good at one thing, presumably singing. And 2) She wanted genmates to bounce off of and feel like she was part of a group. (she was basically on an island streaming in English) I think she could reach those requirements in either Hololive or Phase; and with it looking more like mom0ki is in, I can put away my excitement for Beryl for another day.

Uhh.... maybe I'm glad it's not Peari.

Bitches getting freaky

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vanguard I recall being sniped like fish in a barrel
Shinri tweeted his love of a very specific type of art in almost the exact same wording Lex Parte did in the past

Machina I think got got with tweet style

I forget how Bettel was pegged I remember Chaos being a candidate

Hakka was pegged because Espanol metal singer I think
Froot did literally the exact same thing Shondo did and that's what made people believe Bettel was Commander Chaos. Chaos was a candidate but there was no real solid prediction that it was him until that happened. She even threw a temper tantrum about "people using her" and some shit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Froot did literally the exact same thing Shondo did and that's what made people believe Bettel was Commander Chaos. Chaos was a candidate but there was no real solid prediction that it was him until that happened. She even threw a temper tantrum about "people using her" and some shit.
Didn't she start vagueposting after he debuted?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't she start vagueposting after he debuted?
She only tweeted to him and that's what made people believe it was Commander Chaos. The vagueposting may have happened after debut but people had already noticed "why did Froot tweet at Bettel?"

EDIT: And Flayon wasn't dead on, it was split between two candidates. Initially they thought it was the one that had started to take estrogen pills and then there was another person that everyone considered it was when they discovered them. I never followed up on that after Flayon debuted because, like everyone, I stopped caring about Flayon after he debuted.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
It looks like the other 3 girls may have nothing to do with vtubing because there is still no solid proof unless they are very good at hiding it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It looks like the other 3 girls may have nothing to do with vtubing because there is still no solid proof unless they are very good at hiding it
We haven't heard them speak yet, and because of that, it's hard to pin them down to an older identity. Remember that the twins got (hopefully) found out due to their uniqueness and the "hints" they dropped. We don't have that luxury with the other talents if they practice basic opsec tell debut.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I think this hasn't been posted her yet but does anyone recognize this artstyle? 1690432184611.png

Is one of the promotional materials cover tweeted out but there's no credit, which might mean one the girls drew it, just like with Sana with her Council debut art, the style seems really unique so it might be easy to find out the artist is someone has seen something similar.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm surprised they didn't keep auditions open for unused characters and integrate them into later generations or projects if they find someone fitting, it seems like a waste not to use them.
Well, auditions were open for over a year before Cover gave up. Worth noting that those two models came not with Lore (tm), but with specific characterisations, and Cover's notice when they dropped the models was specifically that they didn't find any candidates matching the envisioned personalities.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I just saw someone describe Nerissa as "vtuber Yor Forger" and I can't unsee it
bg_Nerissa-Ravencroft_01.png
Yor_Forger_Anime.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
And am I remembering wrong, but Vesper was a high confidence guess as Randon right? I remember people were talking about whether Randon will be Magni or Vesper (so the confidence in him being in was there - the question was who). I vaguely remember Randon stopping his activities roughly the same time as Lando, so when Magni was confirmed then Randon as Vesper started being a high confidence guess, but there may be another reason why Randon was the suspect that escapes me.
The Randon in Tempus rrat started out as hopium based on graduation timing but then an artist drawing Vesper gave it some fairly strong evidence to support it.
piplup_randon.PNG
scuttle_randon.PNG

Fourth #

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the text at the end of this twitter video is handwritten:
handwriting.png
Even if it is handwritten, it doesn't necessarily mean it was written by the talents themselves, of course. But still, someone less lazy than me should probably try to find an example of the GGN sisters' handwriting to compare it to, so we can have that sweet, sweet definitive proof that it's them.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the text at the end of this twitter video is handwritten:
View attachment 37904
Even if it is handwritten, it doesn't necessarily mean it was written by the talents themselves, of course. But still, someone less lazy than me should probably try to find an example of the GGN sisters' handwriting to compare it to, so we can have that sweet, sweet definitive proof that it's them.

Is this their handwriting or it's a type of font?

BEEG Booba Fishing

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Over the past 10 years, people have started to claim they have mental illnesses for brownie points, so it's pretty easy to dismiss them as attention-seeking retards. Not Shondo though. When she straight up admitted she is a schizo a few months ago, it was less of a "wow, you're so brave, we never would have guessed" but more of a "yes Shondo, we know, please go back to pedo-baiting" moment.
A few months ago? More like a year ago when she gave people a schizo pass and sometime later talked about being sent to a special needs school.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Stunned But Dumb

I remember before dot was considered for kronii a lot of people thought she was some asmr lewdtuber that I can't recall. People were freaking out crazily

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom