"Indonesia is in... Indonesia, yes"Taka Radjiman

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

SaejimaHaruka

When my friend sent me the teaser for HoloEN3 my reaction was lukewarm at best. The moment I saw the twins however, my heart skipped a beat. I've always hoped the GGN sisters would return - be it as indies or as part of a smaller corpo, but not in my wildest dreams did I imagine they might make it into Hololive.

I immediately returned to this godforsaken place, having abstained from the evils of online virtual women, and wished that there would be at least few people sharing my unfounded excitement... And then you bastards gave me actual hope. Nothing is confirmed of course and I'm still trying to stay at least somewhat skeptical, but if Yagoo actually hired those two he's a genuine mad man and a genius, and I might just drop some cash on the twins. With that being said, if it's not them, it's my guts on the fucking pavement.

For real though, if it's not them I doubt there will be a noticeably negative reaction from the general vtuber audience. I believe that some people are just overestimating this site's ability to mirror the views and opinions of your regular old vtuber enthusiast from reddit.

For anyone wondering whether the GGN girls fit into Hololive. 3:55:48

Also as a side note, Shiori is unbelievably fucking hot (easily hottest Holo member), I adore her wolf cut, and if I were still a coomer I would fantasize about my Queen every waking moment of my life. Thank God that is the past me. I just hope that her voice isn't hot...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When my friend sent me the teaser for HoloEN3 my reaction was lukewarm at best. The moment I saw the twins however, my heart skipped a beat. I've always hoped the GGN sisters would return - be it as indies or as part of a smaller corpo, but not in my wildest dreams did I imagine they might make it into Hololive.

I immediately returned to this godforsaken place, having abstained from the evils of online virtual women, and wished that there would be at least few people sharing my unfounded excitement... And then you bastards gave me actual hope. Nothing is confirmed of course and I'm still trying to stay at least somewhat skeptical, but if Yagoo actually hired those two he's a genuine mad man and a genius, and I might just drop some cash on the twins. With that being said, if it's not them, it's my guts on the fucking pavement.

For real though, if it's not them I doubt there will be a noticeably negative reaction from the general vtuber audience. I believe that some people are just overestimating this site's ability to mirror the views and opinions of your regular old vtuber enthusiast from reddit.

For anyone wondering whether the GGN girls fit into Hololive. 3:55:48

Also as a side note, Shiori is unbelievably fucking hot (easily hottest Holo member), I adore her wolf cut, and if I were still a coomer I would fantasize about my Queen every waking moment of my life. Thank God that is the past me. I just hope that her voice isn't hot...

Are they putting on a voice or do they have a speech impediment?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It looks like the other 3 girls may have nothing to do with vtubing because there is still no solid proof unless they are very good at hiding it
I am going to be honest i was hoping for one of their IRL Friends to Sperg but i guess Cover learns for every debut something new.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

SaejimaHaruka

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Are they putting on a voice or do they have a speech impediment?
They're putting on voices. There are times where they (specially Makoto) slip and use voices closer to their real ones, but for the most part they stuck to character pretty well.

Volume warning, btw.
They're Canadian
I did not factor that in at all...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How I fully expect the FuwaMoco debut to go.

Edit: Am I also seeing correctly that not only are they twins, they're HAG twins? Lord have mercy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They're putting on voices. There are times where they (specially Makoto) slip and use voices closer to their real ones, but for the most part they stuck to character pretty well.

Volume warning, btw.

I did not factor that in at all...

Just gonna say, I hope they drop those because they are really annoying voices (specially the pink one) which sounds almost like a blubbering baby putting on that high voice, for some reason both also sound out of breath a lot of the time? I never watched a stream of theirs so this is my first impressions.
Actually they sound like fucking LUNA of all people, wtf? That's kinda hilarious but also very distracting.

Edit: Okay got a whiff of the regular voices... a million times better jesus the nips need to stop obsessing over child voices...

Last edited:

Limkin

There are no attempts at establishing yurubaiting ship from new members yet right? I remember Sana going hard for Fauna before debut but these ones seems so... chill? Idk, all I really see is Shiori retweeting fanart and Neririn being fascinated with memes

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There are no attempts at establishing yurubaiting ship from new members yet right? I remember Sana going hard for Fauna before debut but these ones seems so... chill? Idk, all I really see is Shiori retweeting fanart and Neririn being fascinated with memes
learned from myth and how bad they botched kiara and cali.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nerissa has been a little bit degenerate....

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah, I want to say 4/5 of them have been targeted by YabaiRyS.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Shiori and Bijou have been flirting with it but its because of the artwork being put out, so nothing too crazy either, which I like. Leave that shit to the Nijis, embrace your descend to madness after a few weeks from debut.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just gonna say, I hope they drop those because they are really annoying voices (specially the pink one) which sounds almost like a blubbering baby putting on that high voice, for some reason both also sound out of breath a lot of the time? I never watched a stream of theirs so this is my first impressions.
Actually they sound like fucking LUNA of all people, wtf? That's kinda hilarious but also very distracting.

Edit: Okay got a whiff of the regular voices... a million times better jesus the nips need to stop obsessing over child voices...
It usually takes a while for everyone to get comfortable with their position. I'm sure they will all be wildly different 6 or so months down the line than they are right now.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I did mention it is totally possible they pulled a Tempus and debuted more later. But them shelving designs is actually not without prescedence. They did it in the past, actually.

View attachment 37811View attachment 37812

Designed by Lui's and Chloe's artists, respectively, they were unveiled in 2nd Fes and auditions were held for the characters, which I believe is when Chloe and Lui were hired (Lui mentioned having to wait a year to debut), but never ended up being used. Though, obviously, both artists were retained and asked to design the girls that became Lui and Chloe.
I know Laplus said there were 1.5 years between her audition and her debut, and that Lui said she auditioned multiple times. I don't know if they've said anything that can be used to deduce whether their hiring times were similar, or significantly different.

Well, auditions were open for over a year before Cover gave up. Worth noting that those two models came not with Lore (tm), but with specific characterisations, and Cover's notice when they dropped the models was specifically that they didn't find any candidates matching the envisioned personalities.
Which begs the question of what project required only two members, and traits so specific that apparently Lui and Sakamata wouldn't fit those models despite (probably) having been on Cover's radar at the time.

Any Bijou candidates part Thai?

This was how people locked on to Lui and Yugo's PLs. If I had a nickel for every time, etc.

Fubuki's technique for min-maxing FuwaMoco:
1690475186598.png
"Right hand Fuwa, left hand Moco"

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (26).jpg
FuwaMoco worried they are on Lui's dinner menu. Lui assuring them she is not scary (doubt)

I hope these two aren't a small breed hawks like to snatch.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

View attachment 37941
FuwaMoco worried they are on Lui's dinner menu. Lui assuring them she is not scary (doubt)

I hope these two aren't a small breed hawks like to snatch.

It's adorable as hell that she learned Fo Sho from Calli almost 2 years ago and is still using it.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom