"After black, you can't go back"Shiori Novella

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Horo7618

No one in particular

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kronii hasn't reacted to the new members at all. I can't believe that petty bitch quit because they replaced her with taller bigger tittied goths...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kronii hasn't reacted to the new members at all. I can't believe that petty bitch quit because they replaced her with taller bigger tittied goths...
Nah.. she's just buttmad that cover sacrificed her 2 boyfriends for this new gen

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For now. We'll see if Neal has his knives out the same way Susan did for Council.....
Neal is doing SOMETHING, I am sure. Having more Twitter followers than Youtube subs is usually a sign of that. Most of Council suffers from that issue.

foto_no_exif (20).jpg

Calli and A-chan are doing a watchalong of the debuts on the HoloEN channel. Looks like it is just day 2 with that pair? I wonder who is doing day 1, if anyone.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Neal is doing SOMETHING, I am sure. Having more Twitter followers than Youtube subs is usually a sign of that. Most of Council suffers from that issue.

View attachment 37767

Calli and A-chan are doing a watchalong of the debuts on the HoloEN channel.

No, that's totally normal at the start because they get more traction on twitter before they start streaming, no sub culls yet.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Calli and A-chan are doing a watchalong of the debuts on the HoloEN channel. Looks like it is just day 2 with that pair? I wonder who is doing day 1, if anyone.

Bae is day one.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
To be fair it was Dottovu's birthday yesterday so likely just out all day with family, Gura weirdly has also been completely MIA since even before the animated trailer dropped.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently the "Project Director" of HoloEN posted this on LinkedIn.

No way Gura is pulling double duty as Talent and Management... Right?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Pyhf

To be fair it was Dottovu's birthday yesterday so likely just out all day with family, Gura weirdly has also been completely MIA since even before the animated trailer dropped.
Finding Gura on twitter is like finding Pinsir in the Safari Zone.

It's not impossible, but good luck..

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Also, as much as I'd like Beryl to be in Advent, her voice would be such a hilarious miscast as the previously posited Nerissa. Just imagine this voice:

coming out of this model :

View attachment 37703

The dark, brooding mommy vtuber speaks with the voice of a squeaky plush toy.
:whatastory:

This thing is supposed to be a god singer? Wtf? She really does sound like a squeaky dog chew toy but maybe she's got stupid range like so many women do (unfair). She could also be the crystal loli who knows.
There are/were ASMR streams where she used a lower register, closer to her "normal" voice she would say. I can see a variation of that working. As far as the singing goes, take your pick:

In fact, it really feels like everyone is based in NA based on their current twitter activity, and if the twins are really the GGN girls, we know they are based in Canada.
IF Beryl is in, I think she's living in Japan right now.

That said, who fucking knows. Words don't always mean the same thing and I don't even have a good place to go digging for when Peari said that. e: said as Hana apparently.
I still have my expectations low/in-check for Beryl. I do feel like the GGN girls getting in (assuming still) is the "bigger win" for vtubing. But if Beryl isn't here and goes to Phase instead, I'd be happy and excited for that too.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Gura was spotted in Ame's New Vegas stream chat.
1690388744390.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Look her in the eyes. You dont wanna know whats gonna happen if you look somewhere else.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Gura was spotted in Ame's New Vegas stream chat.
View attachment 37768
I just fucking love Gura lol

Man guys this is so exciting! It just feels good to not worry about new people. With both Council and Tempus I was somewhat concerned deep down that Cover was going to fuck up, but at this point I'm just able to enjoy the ride. Like I said in the main thread, they may fuck up and end up making a mistake at some point, but I'm truly not worried at all.

About the talents
The twins having one channel is a nothingburger to worry about. People are wondering what will happen if they need to do separate streams or just want to play a game when the other one doesn't want to? Well then they'll just stream by themselves right? It's not like they are gonna have to stream together at all times, but I imagine that they only agreed to (or asked for) this because they know they will be ok together.

The other three I have nothing really to say anything about because they haven't done anything yet lol. All the twitter interactions have been nice so far but until they actually stream there's nothing much to go on. All their designs are nice. The Onee-san designs are essentially big tiddy goth gf stuff and the imouto princess is cute, sparkly heart warming stuff. Cover's batting 1000 right now.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
I could understand being concerned about the twins are sharing one channel but, if they end up being the GGN girls (which seems to be the case), remember that that has been their modus operandi online for a decade, I wouldn't be worried about them.

Also Koseki intrigues me quite a bit, not really sure why.
On other news, there's already lewds of the new dogs railing Irys, as expected.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just fucking love Gura lol

Man guys this is so exciting! It just feels good to not worry about new people. With both Council and Tempus I was somewhat concerned deep down that Cover was going to fuck up, but at this point I'm just able to enjoy the ride. Like I said in the main thread, they may fuck up and end up making a mistake at some point, but I'm truly not worried at all.

About the talents
The twins having one channel is a nothingburger to worry about. People are wondering what will happen if they need to do separate streams or just want to play a game when the other one doesn't want to? Well then they'll just stream by themselves right? It's not like they are gonna have to stream together at all times, but I imagine that they only agreed to (or asked for) this because they know they will be ok together.

The other three I have nothing really to say anything about because they haven't done anything yet lol. All the twitter interactions have been nice so far but until they actually stream there's nothing much to go on. All their designs are nice. The Onee-san designs are essentially big tiddy goth gf stuff and the imouto princess is cute, sparkly heart warming stuff. Cover's batting 1000 right now.
It really feels like a new era for Holo, last year it just felt like they were dragging along the dregs from 2020-2021 fame and slowly stagnating, feels nice to have very little drama for once and see so many of their projects come to fruition. Hope they really kick it into high gear with a new JP gen down the line.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

This Gen has a lot of wholesome chaotic energy and I hope it continues that way. :koronehappyl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There's more than enough dog and dog-adjacent Holos for one.... Cat lovers are probably fuming at their under-representation....
wdym you have 3 already :smugpipi:

Top Bottom