"WAMY"Momosuzu Nene

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Or, you know, they mothballed a 5th model and told the artist to make a second sister.....
I was thinking, what if they pulled a Tempus because of these girls and we got a drop of more girls down the line? (Personally, hope this doesn't happen) FuwaMoco sharing a channel almost makes it feel like there are just 4 girls. Also, I said this before, I very much do think they had input on their designs, given the end product mirroring their GGN personas so much.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fans of the GGN girls, how much 'madcap energy' did those two exude? Because right now I'm imagining a "Holo-Inu" unit with those two and Korone and thinking about how much pure gremlin hype energy it could be at concerts and such. Throw in Mio to poorly attempt to wrangle the 3 of them and it'd make for a hilarious time.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Google at it again
Screenshot_20230726-065139~2.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Fans of the GGN girls, how much 'madcap energy' did those two exude? Because right now I'm imagining a "Holo-Inu" unit with those two and Korone and thinking about how much pure gremlin hype energy it could be at concerts and such. Throw in Mio to poorly attempt to wrangle the 3 of them and it'd make for a hilarious time.

Speaking of Koro-san

Edit:

:koronehappyl: I have no idea what she means

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Or, you know, they mothballed a 5th model and told the artist to make a second sister.....
Plot twist: The mothballed model was done by Pako.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Plot twist: The mothballed model was done by Pako.
You foul, heartless subhuman.

I will stab you at close range with the Vespear (gun), and then shoot you at range with the Vespear (gun) for the double-tap.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently the "Project Director" of HoloEN posted this on LinkedIn.
It's been a long time, but they're finally here!
Hats off to the EN team and management for their immense efforts to make this a reality, everyone deserves all the credit.

And to the fans - thank you again!
Be sure to watch the new talents and give them your love and support.

Hololive... only grows stronger >:3
1690382856510.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm trying to think, cause to be honest they were mostly sweet girls that had some quirky moments. I guess they did have some silly stuff like akira sneezes and akira funny "dirty bottom boy" phrase when she talked about cleaning her potted plants .

Makoto was the soft older sister that was usually calm and teased her sister, but whenever a game pissed her off, she would rage. i would say the sister would mesh well with korone, cause each have their own quirks that fit korone well. Also one of them liked retro gamed such as earlier sonic, but can't recall who.

I know they did more reveal stuff yesterday for gen 3, but was there any confirmation about ggn sisters being the twins or is that still up in the air?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I know they did more reveal stuff yesterday for gen 3, but was there any confirmation about ggn sisters being the twins or is that still up in the air?
I posted it already, but someone made a more convenient single image. This pretty much speaks volumes, don't it?
1690383093729.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I posted it already, but someone made a more convenient single image. This pretty much speaks volumes, don't it?
View attachment 37758
Oh man and it's one channel too. Not two channels for each sister and similar pastel blue and pink colors...
THE SKAVEN HORDE OF RRATS IS CONSUMING ME
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
So, I guess this is the lewd one, then....
View attachment 37745

They have a few collabs that you can still check out in their GGN playlists.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I was thinking, what if they pulled a Tempus because of these girls and we got a drop of more girls down the line?
No reason they couldn't roll an extra model into ID4 or JP7, though? I suspect even if Advent is a big hit we'll see at least one of those before EN 4....

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Speaking of Koro-san

Edit:

:koronehappyl: I have no idea what she means

The mind of my oshi works in mysterious ways but let me tell you, she will claim sempai tax on them, would not be surprised if she cook a unit

Horo7618

No one in particular
The mind of my oshi works in mysterious ways but let me tell you, she will claim sempai tax on them, would not be surprised if she cook a unit
There's more than enough dog and dog-adjacent Holos for one.... Cat lovers are probably fuming at their under-representation....

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Rumor season really goes weird places.
Apparently Peari/Beryl is vegan, and Nerissa tweeted this:

That said, who fucking knows. Words don't always mean the same thing and I don't even have a good place to go digging for when Peari said that. e: said as Hana apparently.

Last edited:

Pyhf

There's more than enough dog and dog-adjacent Holos for one.... Cat lovers are probably fuming at their under-representation....
Then show them fuming cat lovers all the members who suddenly grow cat ears after revealing a new outfit

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Roboco, Suisei, Matsuri, Aki, Shion, Aqua & Kiara all have either cat ear models or cat ear hoodies/hats. Better than what Subaru has for Holotori, tbh. And Botan is an actual cat.

They've got the roster. All they need is the will.

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom