"Nene pizza... nooo painapuru!, many many cheese! nooo painapuruuu~!!!"Momosuzu Nene

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Like many, I find Shiori's and Nerissa's designs the most appealing of the bunch.

Shiori has only half as many tweets, however, apparently doing the bare minimum on the platform.

Potential oshi material right there.
Nevermind. @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka this is the one for you.

And yes. I will go kill myself

Recolor them in shiny green, and we now have a Tiberium mutant.
"Let them sort it out themselves" is carrying a lot of weight with this idea, especially if it's not going to lead to feelings of unfairness and resentment within a year if one thinks they're doing more work than the other or whatever.
Dangerous if it's new to them. Not a problem if they've lived all their lives like this.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I highly doubt Natsumi Moe will be one of the new members considering afaik she never really expressed the desire to get big and always liked to do what she wanted. IIRC she also mentioned that she's more interested in background work.

That said I'd be pleasantly surprised if she is though and it'd be nice to see one of the OGs of the EN scene make it to the big leagues.

AmpleChip

View attachment 37720
GGN twins' latest instagram post also uses the blue and red hearts, just to keep piling into the mountain of evidence. I've never archived before so I'll leave the above image and the link to the post (which apparently auto-embeds, sorry to everyone with dark themes):

Another giveaway is that both twitter accounts love to spam the sparkle emote. Just browse through Fuwamoco and Ally&Sally for a bit and it's obvious.
It would be a miracle if these two were not the talents in question.

the twins have started a new idol unit recently too, assuming it is them. seems pretty ambitious, especially in parallell with something as big as hololive. thought it might have been a backup plan or something, but the creation date on the channel is only 1.5 weeks ago.

View attachment 37693
https://www.youtube.com/@amerilyca/about (https://archive.ph/YHM7V)
Doesn't matter, they're not the first talents to have side gigs. Demondice, Professor Lando, Canan, Milkiss, and the list goes on.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I highly doubt Natsumi Moe will be one of the new members considering afaik she never really expressed the desire to get big and always liked to do what she wanted. IIRC she also mentioned that she's more interested in background work.

That said I'd be pleasantly surprised if she is though and it'd be nice to see one of the OGs of the EN scene make it to the big leagues.
I want to choke some sense into that woman because she was one of the early ENvtubers and has the talent to actually be big. I do understand her disdain for corporateish environments since she got kinda fucked over or left to rot by Elaine and her tranny manager/friend tried to fuck her over or something too. However if she turned into some tranny loving bitch she should stay in the twitch pits with the rest of the filth.

chihirogumi

Who knows, Cover has allowed a talent to have multiple youtube channels just like Kiara technically has two.. that German-only one that is abandoned but it was approved by management. The sisters might want to eventually run three and have memberships on all for the extra $$.
haachama has two channels as well
Add to that the fact that they basically hired 2 people to run 1 channel. If they take the same cut from that channel it would mean that the girls will be getting the same revenue as everyone else. Seems a bit unfair to have 2 people earn the same as 1 of the others. Maybe they should consider separating both of them if they both become too active. That was the actions of 1 won't affect the other and the profit could be more "fair" and based on their individual performance.

As for GGN, i dont think its them mainly because of the 2024 idol thing. but who knows? maybe that was just a distraction.
I know at the very least they'll both get a small(?) base salary so it'll be most likely more than paying one person.
What if they're actual nobodies?

Well, definitely not the twins - but I mean, everybody else. The talent pool for western chuubas has seemingly dried up, but that's just because we have certain knowledges of girls that have a decent following. Smaller indies, genuine 2views, may have attracted Hololive's attention. I wouldn't put it past them to go under everybody and pick up the most desolate of the girls who applied, the ones who would likely not have been picked up by any small corpos.

Even as late as the newest Holostars gen, the people they've picked up have been relative "who?"s for a lot of people. At this point I figure we're all searching in the wrong location. The game has changed. Of all companies, Hololive knows best how to adapt.

I am very excited, either way, for the debuts. I've been mostly alone and bored this summer but hopefully these girls will provide some well-needed comfort for the rest of it.
If they're somehow not the GGN twins, then those new girls will get fucked over through no fault of their own after the mass disappointment. They could probably rebound from that, but who knows. Sana certainly couldn't rebound from her bad start. On the topic of Holo's scouting ability, it helps that they don't machine gun fire new talents every few months like Niji. It gives them not only all the attention and hype since Holo debuts are more uncommon, but it also gives them more time to weed out all the talentless twitchtubers and vtweeters and find diamonds in the rough. Despite their vocal niche following the twins would definitely fall under that category and I think if they're really fuwamoco, they'll be among the most popular Holoduos with MiComet, OkaKoro, and AmeSame.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Also, as much as I'd like Beryl to be in Advent, her voice would be such a hilarious miscast as the previously posited Nerissa. Just imagine this voice:

coming out of this model :

View attachment 37703

The dark, brooding mommy vtuber speaks with the voice of a squeaky plush toy.
:whatastory:

VadersGapMoe.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 37720
GGN twins' latest instagram post also uses the blue and red hearts, just to keep piling into the mountain of evidence. I've never archived before so I'll leave the above image and the link to the post (which apparently auto-embeds, sorry to everyone with dark themes):

This picture is in front of the hololive sign...
It is a series of pictures, and the second one is in front of another Holo sign.
foto_no_exif (18).jpg
foto_no_exif (17).jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Doesn't matter, they're not the first talents to have side gigs. Demondice, Professor Lando, Canan, Milkiss, and the list
Well Lando's side gig may be his main gig again...

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know at the very least they'll both get a small(?) base salary so it'll be most likely more than paying one person.
This comes up every couple of months. There almost certainly isn't a base salary. People just take clipper translations of "Salary" when context makes it clear every time that the talents are talking about their payouts.

The only corp with a confirmed base salary was Phase Connect, and they dropped it.
If they're somehow not the GGN twins, then those new girls will get fucked over through no fault of their own after the mass disappointment.
That seems overly pessimistic. The twins have a cult following, but in absolute numbers they were tiny. The vast majority of the hololive audience will either not know them at all or only be second or third hand aware of them.

90% of their potential hololive audience wouldn't care.

Though were you'd find a second pair of weeb JP/EN female twins into vtubing and idols is beyond me. The combo doesn't exactly grow on trees.

Horo7618

No one in particular
So, I guess this is the lewd one, then....
1690373497362.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Seeing a rrat that Koseki Bijou is Waabyuu, a cute 2view indie that graduated 2 months ago.
The rrat is born from one of Waabyuu's past acquaintances, Silvi, immediately following Koseki on Twitter, and only retweeting her tweets out of EN3.
Supposedly (and very supposedly, I did not see it with my own eyes) Koseki followed Silvi back and then removed her soon after.
View attachment 37723

Food for thought. If it really turns out to be her, not a bad pick at all.

She has appeared in Moonshine's animations too.

She also made an Elden Ring reference and Waabyuu was an enthusiastic Souls gamer.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I decide to go snooping around about Waabyu. Here's her wiki page which doesn't tell much, but I did find an interesting comment below.
Pretty short career, not much of a well known vtuber.
People only know her through a stopmotion channel named "Moonshine Animation" where she voices one specific character.

Pretty much it, not much is known from her, for her retirement/graduation could be because of new interests.
She basically debuted at 2021 and graduated 2 years later. Unless she has yet another PL before that (like how people discovered dottovu much later after Seru Kisen), she may be the "freshest" talent hired for HoloEN.
Also, she used EST/PST when scheduling her stream, so she's most likely based in NA too.

In fact, it really feels like everyone is based in NA based on their current twitter activity, and if the twins are really the GGN girls, we know they are based in Canada.

Last edited:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
My hype is too big. The new twins have too many things similar to the GGN twins to not be them. They speak English and Japanese, they differentiate themselves with emojis when writing, their models have similar eye colors to the GGN twins, but they also have the same pattern of short hair, long hair, and a model with big boobs and another that looks flat. If it's not them I'm going to kill myself.
Also whenever I read one of their plural tweets I imagine 2 female voices in my head talking simultaneously for some reason and it's creepy.
My schizophrenic dream come true.
Seems like the mods in the GGN discord knows something. More confirmation that it's the GGN girls?
View attachment 37674
Please be them. Please be them. Please be them. Please be them. Please be them. Please be them.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1690357741817270.png
I have a feeling that these two are going to get along swimmingly.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Seeing a rrat that Koseki Bijou is Waabyuu, a cute 2view indie that graduated 2 months ago.
The rrat is born from one of Waabyuu's past acquaintances, Silvi, immediately following Koseki on Twitter, and only retweeting her tweets out of EN3.
Supposedly (and very supposedly, I did not see it with my own eyes) Koseki followed Silvi back and then removed her soon after.
View attachment 37723

Food for thought. If it really turns out to be her, not a bad pick at all.

She has appeared in Moonshine's animations too.

Did Waabyuu ever post doodle art? Bijou posted this, and it'd be easy to compare chibi drawing style easily.

1690378174408.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm most hyped for FuwaMoco. My autism would like to call them the Abyssgards, for formality, but Abyssgard is a hilariously unfitting surname. The hype is definitely at least partly due to their shared channel being unprecedented in Holo.

Cover would not have designed twins beforehand because they would be difficult to cast. So we can infer they had major input into the models. That is itself a deviation from how their senpais got their models. When did they discuss their models though? When did they apply? Is this why EN3 took so long? (I don't actually believe that.) Or perhaps they were scouted? If they were, designing the models for them and giving them a shared channel would be easier on Cover's corpo sensibilities than if they weren't.

As for GGN, i dont think its them mainly because of the 2024 idol thing. but who knows? maybe that was just a distraction.
Yesterday, I said in the main thread that this is the reason I counted out the GGN twins. Not because of the workload (they could pull a Calli), or because of whether they're allowed (contracts can differ, but quite a number of Holos moonlight). But because they described Amerily, their 2024 idol project, as their "final chapter as idols, however long it takes". If they said this knowing they got into Hololive, that implies they don't think of their Holo gig as a chapter of their idol career. They're free to think that as long as they're happy to do the Holo work, and I don't think anyone should think less of them for it. But certainly many Holos think of themselves as idols, so it's weird.

Too many other things are lining up though. Twins (with experience sharing platforms and earnings), EN/JP fluency, Vtubing experience, idol aspirations, similar debut thumbnail to the GGN debut thumbnail, tweet style. Someone asked if the V&U twins spoke Japanese - from the wiki, they spoke English, Japanese, and Korean. But they disappeared for what the company described as personal reasons, so they may not be ready to reappear. Ally and Sally are a much closer match overall.

If FuwaMoco are Ally and Sally, what I think they want is to be IRL idols, and to use the Holo money and exposure for their last shot before they age out of it. Which is sweet in a way.

I'll probably like the others as well, but I don't have long walls of text to write about them.

Also Lui schizo'd over FuwaMoco and now they're scared of her lemao.
1690378721121.png
1690378646742.png

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Cover would not have designed twins beforehand because they would be difficult to cast. So we can infer they had major input into the models.
Or, you know, they mothballed a 5th model and told the artist to make a second sister.....

Top Bottom