"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"Let them sort it out themselves" is carrying a lot of weight with this idea, especially if it's not going to lead to feelings of unfairness and resentment within a year if one thinks they're doing more work than the other or whatever.
Add to that the fact that they basically hired 2 people to run 1 channel. If they take the same cut from that channel it would mean that the girls will be getting the same revenue as everyone else. Seems a bit unfair to have 2 people earn the same as 1 of the others. Maybe they should consider separating both of them if they both become too active. That was the actions of 1 won't affect the other and the profit could be more "fair" and based on their individual performance.

As for GGN, i dont think its them mainly because of the 2024 idol thing. but who knows? maybe that was just a distraction.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also, as much as I'd like Beryl to be in Advent, her voice would be such a hilarious miscast as the previously posited Nerissa. Just imagine this voice:

coming out of this model :

View attachment 37703

The dark, brooding mommy vtuber speaks with the voice of a squeaky plush toy.
:whatastory:

This thing is supposed to be a god singer? Wtf? She really does sound like a squeaky dog chew toy but maybe she's got stupid range like so many women do (unfair). She could also be the crystal loli who knows.

In other topics, while the single channel thing may have its downsides, it's certainly peaking the interest of a lot of people and I see more people talking about those two than the other three for that reason, everyone seems to be interested in how it will work.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"Let them sort it out themselves" is carrying a lot of weight with this idea, especially if it's not going to lead to feelings of unfairness and resentment within a year if one thinks they're doing more work than the other or whatever.
With how long they have been at this, I'd think they'd have that sorted out by now, tbh

As for GGN, i dont think its them mainly because of the 2024 idol thing. but who knows? maybe that was just a distraction.
2024 is still 6 months away and they will be in the phase where they will need to worry about much outside streaming and songs and crap for longer than that. They will probably be fine.

Edit:
That's a voice she put on for Beryl.
Look her up as Peari. Calmer and more timbre. I agree it's not a perfect cast though.
Looking her up, yeah I don't see it. She still sounds too high-pitched and squeaky. She'd have to drop that weird voice entirely to make it work. Which would be good, because it makes her sound like every other Twitch VTuber in a bad way.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also, as much as I'd like Beryl to be in Advent, her voice would be such a hilarious miscast as the previously posited Nerissa. Just imagine this voice:

View attachment 37703

That's a voice she put on for Beryl.
Look her up as Peari. Calmer and more timbre. I agree it's not a perfect cast though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 37703

That's kind of cute though.... gaping moe

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
What if they're actual nobodies?

Well, definitely not the twins - but I mean, everybody else. The talent pool for western chuubas has seemingly dried up, but that's just because we have certain knowledges of girls that have a decent following. Smaller indies, genuine 2views, may have attracted Hololive's attention. I wouldn't put it past them to go under everybody and pick up the most desolate of the girls who applied, the ones who would likely not have been picked up by any small corpos.

Even as late as the newest Holostars gen, the people they've picked up have been relative "who?"s for a lot of people. At this point I figure we're all searching in the wrong location. The game has changed. Of all companies, Hololive knows best how to adapt.

I am very excited, either way, for the debuts. I've been mostly alone and bored this summer but hopefully these girls will provide some well-needed comfort for the rest of it.

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
1690352728649.png

GGN twins' latest instagram post also uses the blue and red hearts, just to keep piling into the mountain of evidence. I've never archived before so I'll leave the above image and the link to the post (which apparently auto-embeds, sorry to everyone with dark themes):

God's Strongest Dragoon

chalk up myth's lack of chemistry up to nerves. obviously a lot better now.
It was very apparent how much nerves affected the Myth girls on debut and it honestly makes sense. Imagine being the debut gen for the first Western branch of this corp that's considered one of the "Big Two", especially in an era where vtubing had yet to explode in the Western streaming sphere. It's understandable that they were just a mess because of nerves.
i remembered Gura was the one who collab with Mumei first in minecraft during collab banning period? Gura is stupid, but a smart criminal to bypass the collab ban rules. Maybe the other Holo members could use the same trick?:smugselen:
I think one of the myth girls (Gura again?) also did a stealth collab with Fauna through Mario Kart 8 during that collab ban period.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think there's a chance that Shiori is Natsumi Moe. I've been searching candidates to see if any of them actually read books and Moe is pretty much the only one who talked about reading regularly, so much that she made her lore a librarian after separating from her original management.

That said there's no reason Hololive has ever given anyone lore related to their personalities or actual interests. So just a chance, I guess.

View attachment 37720
GGN twins' latest instagram post also uses the blue and red hearts, just to keep piling into the mountain of evidence. I've never archived before so I'll leave the above image and the link to the post (which apparently auto-embeds, sorry to everyone with dark themes):

This picture is in front of the hololive sign...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What if they're actual nobodies?

Well, definitely not the twins - but I mean, everybody else. The talent pool for western chuubas has seemingly dried up, but that's just because we have certain knowledges of girls that have a decent following. Smaller indies, genuine 2views, may have attracted Hololive's attention. I wouldn't put it past them to go under everybody and pick up the most desolate of the girls who applied, the ones who would likely not have been picked up by any small corpos.

Even as late as the newest Holostars gen, the people they've picked up have been relative "who?"s for a lot of people. At this point I figure we're all searching in the wrong location. The game has changed. Of all companies, Hololive knows best how to adapt.

I am very excited, either way, for the debuts. I've been mostly alone and bored this summer but hopefully these girls will provide some well-needed comfort for the rest of it.
Yeah I also think people are pigeonholing the talent to "THEY MUST BE ESTABLISHED VTUBERS" bro Hololive literally picked a dance instructor (Lui) as a talent and other nobodies, I expect at least one of these girls if not more to be complete unknowns in the vtuber community. We know they get tens of thousands of applications so idk where this retarded idea of "the talent pool has dried up" came from, probably from /vt/ rrating about gen3 taking too long and there being too many niji waves or whatever.
It was very apparent how much nerves affected the Myth girls on debut and it honestly makes sense. Imagine being the debut gen for the first Western branch of this corp that's considered one of the "Big Two", especially in an era where vtubing had yet to explode in the Western streaming sphere. It's understandable that they were just a mess because of nerves.
Council's first collab was awful because they really didn't have much to do or ways to break the ice and they spent most of it rehashing the annoying fucking lore and introducing omega which went nowhere, it really was a misfire and this gen only shows how poorly they did back then.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

AmpleChip

Seeing a rrat that Koseki Bijou is Waabyuu, a cute 2view indie that graduated 2 months ago.
The rrat is born from one of Waabyuu's past acquaintances, Silvi, immediately following Koseki on Twitter, and only retweeting her tweets out of EN3.
Supposedly (and very supposedly, I did not see it with my own eyes) Koseki followed Silvi back and then removed her soon after.
1690344114794052.png

Food for thought. If it really turns out to be her, not a bad pick at all.

She has appeared in Moonshine's animations too.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A-chan got corrupted since she started to work with the EN branch.

Tenma: you cannot corrupt something that is corrupted

Alright Advent I'm excited for Nerissa, FuwaMoco and Shiori,

Bijou I'm looking forward to surprising me

I love a joint channel for FuwaMoco collabs are always better than solo

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I saw Demon of Soul many times only for her to be related to the demon of song.
oh well, it's close enough i guess

Demon_of_Song.png

Jimmy Fenicks

Cover usually makes the models/concept first and then audition talents to fit these models but it looks like they hired the GGN twins first and made models trying to fit them.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It does seem to look like it is the twins but someone here mentioned before the v&u sisters/twins? that ghosted the company a while back. If they did speak japanese it could be them too, if they didn't I think you twin fans are getting them back.
I think there's a chance that Shiori is Natsumi Moe. I've been searching candidates to see if any of them actually read books and Moe is pretty much the only one who talked about reading regularly, so much that she made her lore a librarian after separating from her original management.

That said there's no reason Hololive has ever given anyone lore related to their personalities or actual interests. So just a chance, I guess.

This picture is in front of the hololive sign...
It would fit if cover was taking notes from idol and giving the talent's a bigger chance to give input in the designs. There was a moe fan here who shilled her and I vaguely remember him posting that she was retiring or something, so it could be her, she has the talent chops but the voice would be a mismatch.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Never watched GGN sisters but if they can individually carry a stream by themselves and boost each other, why not? It's an experiment to cover content draught from one channel, Hololive must have realized the time when all of their English talents are out and can't stream because busy, health and personal reasons.

Interesting idea, hope it's them.

Also I believe in Hololive recruiting ability. They have hit the bullseye for talents so far.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kiara going for that cloaca.
lol.jpg

she accepted.
lul.jpg

Top Bottom