"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
She can't even reach the pedals on a go kart. Literal baby.....
No wonder Rissa found her so cute. She really is smol and needs to be protected. :kroheart:

> Rissa "I don't wanna be a Mommy" yesterday
> Almost at the end of the stream "I can be your Mommy I guess"
> Biboo "She's just like a Mom. She has that mommy energy"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Seems like Nerissa and Bijou already got to hang out offline. They slept in the same bed and Nerissa apparently had no issues being naked in front of Bijou.

They're gonna go in detail during tomorrow's collab so that should be a fun time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"I can't speak during pretty music, we have to jam"

Bijou's sense of wonder must be protected at all costs, if anyone is an anti of her, I will be an anti of them

Also, don't forget to join the effort against viewer cannibalization, since Gura's about to stream alongside the other EN3 girls

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
New rrat: Gura's trying to sabotage EN3. She fears the Gemerald/Doggies

Edit: Quick, someone photoshop Gura's face onto one of the bugs from that one scene from Starship Troopers.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So what we have learned, is that if we want Gura to stream then Cover needs to keep pumping out more gens that touch her timeslot.

Who wins?

Nolan.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

It's time to holodex again :yagoocry: The wife is going online soon.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Where is Zelda? Why can't I have a game where she's just around?"

Because all of the Zelda games where Zelda is actually present alongside the player have been some of the worst-selling games in the series, despite journalists saying that Nintendo is losing out on millions of sales by not making Zelda the protagonist

Meanwhile, TOTK reached 10 million sales within days of release, truly that means the "wider audience" must be even WIDER, and they're actually missing out on TENS of millions of sales (real)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Where is Zelda? Why can't I have a game where she's just around?"

Because all of the Zelda games where Zelda is actually present alongside the player have been some of the worst-selling games in the series, despite journalists saying that Nintendo is losing out on millions of sales by not making Zelda the protagonist

Meanwhile, TOTK reached 10 million sales within days of release, truly that means the "wider audience" must be even WIDER, and they're actually missing out on TENS of millions of sales (real)
Aren't the games where she's present like side-games on the DS like phantom hourglass and spirit tracks (Amazing music on both btw) that nobody cares about?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Aren't the games where she's present like side-games on the DS like phantom hourglass and spirit tracks (Amazing music on both btw) that nobody cares about?

Yup, unfortunate but true - and they would have done even worse on the WiiU at the time, it was a dark age

EDIT: Nerissa fixed her volume issues, now I can actually hear what she's saying

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thankfully Nerissa isn't stuck facing the left anymore. You can really appreciate how massive her range of motion is.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yup, unfortunate but true - and they would have done even worse on the WiiU at the time, it was a dark age

EDIT: Nerissa fixed her volume issues, now I can actually hear what she's saying
And she finally faces the front instead of the side. Her voice kinda reminds me of Reine for some reason.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Selen has the right idea with her dedicated audio guy - you can't get decent advice from chat coz who the fuck knows how everybodiy's got their sound set up....

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Bijou doesn't know how long she's going to go, she wants to try and limit herself with the amount that she plays

Truly, Kaela has found her natural born rival

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
So what we have learned, is that if we want Gura to stream then Cover needs to keep pumping out more gens that touch her timeslot.

Who wins?

Nolan.
It's not just Gura

1690935934054.png

Who wins? Crazy big titty goth gf with a microscope so she can see your peepee? or the washed up gen+rat reviewing your cumstained shrines?

Horo7618

No one in particular

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
FUWAMOCO just started their stream, and we are once again at 3/4 of EN3 streaming at the same time, Holodex save us

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
FUWAMOCO just started their stream, and we are once again at 3/4 of EN3 streaming at the same time, Holodex save us
Thank you Holodex. Finally we can watch them at the same time since the stream shit got fixed. :painpeko:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Spirit track is my favorite Zelda game and part of it is how goofy ghost zelda is as you companion.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Holodex is fired up, with the birb on the main screen. Probably not news to anyone in this thread, but

Fuck she's me fr fr. I'm going to have to be extremely strict on who I member this gen. Not an oil baron and I already want to join 3/4 channels.

lalilulelo

is fuwamoco putting on a voice or is that how they really sound like

Top Bottom