"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
is fuwamoco putting on a voice or is that how they really sound like
Voices, their pitch in the group song is closer to their real voices, I wish they'd reduce them a bit but I think these two have been corrupted too much by nip obsession with high pitched voices even though a western audience wouldn't give a shit and the fact that english works a lot worse with such a high pitch than japanese. Even then their voices are easier to understand than in GGN, I can actually understand the pettan one for once lol.
It's gonna be really awkward in collabs when these two are so hard to understand among the other members, I think it will eventually force them to reduce even more.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The twins are pulling a lot more viewers than Gura right now and a shitload of their chat is in Japanese. They might be the real deal if they keep up this crossover power.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
The twins are pulling a lot more viewers than Gura right now and a shitload of their chat is in Japanese. They might be the real deal if they keep up this crossover power.
Gura in shambles. It's GurOver.

Edit: Fuck off footfags. You will not make me dislike the twin dogs.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As Nerissa enters hour three of the stream, I'm really enjoying it in the chaos of noise, and I hope she's able to keep up the momentum-

and now her chat has devolved into them making out with each other, the influence of Shiori is spreading

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i wonder how long it will last, i remember when kronii had a consistent 17k ccv, then people saw her game choices :ironmousekek: also i don't know why most seem to not understand the twins, i only struggle because i have other streams on at the same time but eh :botanshrug:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
i wonder how long it will last, i remember when kronii had a consistent 17k ccv, then people saw her game choices :ironmousekek: also i don't know why most seem to not understand the twins, i only struggle because i have other streams on at the same time but eh :botanshrug:
Kronii Minecraft arc was crazy, honestly. We're about to get that arc again in the future with Advent :watamelon:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
10 minutes until we're 4/4 of EN3 streaming, prepare your earbuds

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Shiori analyzing Twitter Freaks stream in a few

Novelites on their way to the stream

Kalion

:)
Calling a new line "the return"?
They really are (nearly) hags.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
wrong thread

also why we cant delete post in here now I have to leave this awkward post up with random filling, anyway Shiori is being sussy to her microscope

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

Damn the Fuwamoco twins stream has so many Japanese viewers, if they play their card right, and pick the correct time slot, they could gain a lot CCV from Western and Eastern audiences

46gumi

I love how this girl's autism makes her not not go on a tangent

Edit:

Even an OG OBS god isnt safe from the EN curse

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Rissa loving Love-Live and Idolm@s but not being good at rhythm games :ponrys: What joke is this

Kalion

:)
Speaking of bloodclots we're all going to die!
SHIORI NO YOU CAN'T MENTION THE VACC-oh she's just talking about aging. Phew.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Come on Shiori we know where the blood goes when Superman catches you in his undees :Vesper-UNHINGED:
>TFW you trying to KYS and Superman swoop in and make you gay

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Mentions Pekora, then starts talking about how fragile rabbit bodies are..

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Shiori gushing over being bridal carried will singlehandedly increase the amount of exercise routines throughout the chuuba fanbase

If you can't even bridal carry your oshi, can you even say you love her?

niggaphil

46gumi

"I want to be bridal carried"
"Do what you want with my AI"
"I'm going to make a fanfiction section"

Yeah I can already see her fanbase getting unbearable in the future.

:gunpeko:

Top Bottom